Chapter 67: The Holidays part 1

"Why were you trying to eavesdrop on Malfoy?" I asked on the train ride home.

"Emma, I know hes up to something!" Harry protested.

"This again! Im so tired of hearing about it. Obession isnt healthy." I replied snoggibg him.

"I know it isnt. Anyway, maybe Dad can help." Harry crossed his arms.

"Where are we staying for the holidays? Black Manor or..."

"Black Manor." Harry replied.

"I wish you could join us, Hermione." I said wistfully.

"Ill come visit on Boxing Day, Emily." Hermione smiled. "My parents wanted to take me skiing."

"Sounds like fun." I replied.

When we arrived at Kings Cross, Sirius was there looking a tad upset.

"Whats wrong Dad?" Harry asked at once.

"Molly Weasley insisted you two stay with her this holiday." Sirius scowled

"No way." We replied in unison.

"Mum will seporate us. And given that we're so tightly bonded we cant be apart for more than 5 hours! We are adults Sirius and we say no thank you." I growled.

Sirius sighed, "Wish me luck." He then left to talk with Mum which turned into a bit of raised voices.

I walked over, "Mrs. Weasley, you are not my mother, or Harrys for that matter. As nice as it is to invite us, I do have restraing orders against two of your kids and besides, wherever Harry goes, I go." I held up my hand, "we're engaged."

Mums brown eyes became daggers. "You are too young to be engaged!"

"Molly, you have no say in this. Emily is right. You are not their gurdian. Remus and I are and its our decision. We dont give a damn what others think. Harry and Emily are happy together. So sod off." Sirius replied before stalking off.

"Lets go." We took Sirius hand as he apperated us away.

When we got to Black Manor, I breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally! I wish Mum wouldnt be a control freak."

"Thats Molly, she has to mother everyone." Sirius sighed.

"I might go visit Fred and Georges shop this holiday. I havent heard from them in a while. Apparently business is booming for them." I stated.

"I wanna join. Is that ok, Dad?" Harry asked.

"Just be back by 6pm for dinner. And do not forget your wands." Sirius smiled.

Taking floo powder, we used fireplace to travel to Diagon Ally.

We came out and made our way to their shop. "I love this place." I smed when we came in.

"Emily, Harry!" My brothers shouted.

The two cane to hug us. "Is it true you are engaged?"

"It is." I held up my hand that sported a gold band. "Who told you?"

"Ginny. Shes pissed about you two together." Fred frowned.

I sighed, "Ginny needs to get over that. Speaking of, could you two send a couple letters for me?"

"What is it?" Fred and George asked.

"An invite to the Burrow near our-" I cleared my throat, "Rons birthday. When Im 17, it will be time to tell the truth. Both Ron and Ginny will be begging for forgiveness."

"You both will be at school though." Fred frowned.

"I can ask Dumbledore for permission. He is the one who helped me change anyway." I shrugged.

George shrugged, "ok then, your choice. I bet you didnt know."

"Know what?"

"Bill is engaged to Fleur Delcour..." Fred stated.

I squealed in delight. "No way, thats brilliant!"

"How so?" Harry asked.

"I paired them together!" I laughed.

"What?" My brothers looked dumbfounded.

"You two must come in Boxing Day for a visit, I miss you." I stated.

"We miss you too, Emily." Grorge replied hugging me.

"Mr. Weasley..."

"I'll handle that bro. You stay with Harry and Emily." Fred stated before walking off.

"Look around and take anything you wish, no payment for either of you." George sent us a serious expression.

I gaped at him. "Come on!"

"No, you aer the ones who helped us start this. No payment you hear. Just tell everyone where you got it." George winked before setting off.

While I was perusing the store, I caught a head of blonde hair. I glanced at Harry and he seemed busy, so I approched Draco.

"Hey." I tapped his shoulder.

Draco turned quickly, his wand pointed at my throat.

"Bloody hell Draco."

His grey eyes widened in surprise, "Sorry Lupin." Malfoy scowled.

"Why are you here?" I whispered barely moving my lips.

"Nedd supplies, but I doubt the Weasels will sell to me. I should have brewed Polyjuice!" Draco moaned.

"Leave that to me. What do you need?"

"Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, and the counter for it." Draco breathed.

"Wait outside, or my fiancee couls attack you. Ill be right there."  I winked

"Wow Lupin...thanks."

I grabbed 3 packs of darkness powder and 3 packs of magical fireworks, the counter. I then slipped outside and handed them to Malfoy.

He looked up greatful. "This is the only time Ill say it; thanks."

"You need me to help with the..." I glanced around then lowered my voice, "the cabinet?"

Malfoy nodded once. "Free period after lunch meet me in the ROR of hidden items."

"Ill be there." I replied before returning to Harry.

"Where were you?" Harry demanded.

"Looking at the offensive line." I gestured near the door.

"Oh, are you ready to go?" Harry asked

"Yes I am." Together the two of us flooed back to Black Manor.

"Dad, we're he!" Harry yelled.

"I am determind you have some fun this holiday!" Sirius exclaimed.

The next day, Remus came to stay with us. "Paddy, where are you? You bad dog?"

I laughed when Sirius emerged as Padfoot whinning.

"Hi Uncle Remus." I sprang up to hug him.

"Hi Emma."

"Harry, why is Hedwig coming here with a heap of packages?" Sirius asked peering out the window.

"Oh yes, they came! I wanted to kerp Emma company during the full moons like you did with Remus. Emma suggested I become an Animagus." Harry explained.

Sirius beamed, "thats wonderful! I will allow it as lomg as you become registered."

"Of course I will Dad, I dont fancy being fined by the ministry." Harry chuckled.