Chapter 20: Plastic Surgery

"Emily!" A voice called when I returned

I looked around and saw it was little Ginny calling me. "Ginny, hi!"

"Where were you yesterday?" Ginny asked

"Oh, just around. Whats going on?" I asked

"Do you really fancy Harry?" Ginny asked as she twisted her hair.

"Sorry Ginny, but yes. Hes my best friend. We come from simiar homes." I wanted to smack myself at that.

"What do you mean?" Ginny asked

"Nothing, forget I said anything." I replied as I gathered my books.

I went to my History of Magic class when McGonagall came in. "Miss Lupin, may I see you a moment please?"

I ignored everyones stares including my twins. "Yes Professor?"

"Remus told me he got an appointment set up for you for plastic surgery, its in a two days. While you wait, find a picture of who you want to look like. Now go back to class." McGonagall replied then walked away.

When classes were over, "what did McGonagall wanted?" Ron asked

"She had to pass along a message from my uncle. Thats all." I replied and gestured to Hermione.

"We have to go. Girl talk." She relplied causing the boys to cringe.

When we were alone, I locked the door. "I want you to see the real me." I waved my wand and turned towards my best friend.

"You look just like Ginny!" Hermione gasped

"Take a good look, because this face will be gone in three days." I replied as placed my disguise on me.

"What?"

"You heard about Arthur wants to reveal his daughter. To protect myself, my uncle is getting me plastic surgery." I sighed. "Not many people know the spell to undo it, so its semi permenant."

"I support you. What do you need from me?" Hermione asked.

"Help with picking a new face. Tomorrow in potions, Im going to make a potion explode on my face and Ill have no choice but get plastic surgery." I replied pulling a bottle out of my pocket.

"What is that?"

"Minticorn horn." I smirked

"Thats explosive! You're being wreckless!" Hermione hissed.

"Hermione?"

The girl sighed as I slipped the bottle back into my pocket.

*

"Ready?" I nudged Hermione when we were potions class the next day.

"No, but do it fast. Snapes not looking." The burnette whispered.