Chapter 49: Review

"Come on now, Hermione, Harry, Emily! Its time to wake up!" Sirius called from below.

I groaned turning onto my side away from the door.

"Why must we return to school?" Harry complained.

"What will Hermione say if we dont?" Came my answer.

"Come on up now, please." Sirius laughef opening the door. "Emma, Remus wants you to floo into his office. He doesnt want you taking any risks with the full moon arriving tomorrow." Sirius added.

"Fine, I'll have breakfast with my husband and thrn be off." I smiled and got dressed while Sirius disappeared.

"Tell me why your flooing to Remus, again?" Harry asked.

"Remember that time I threw up on the train when i was 13?" I raised an eyebrow.

"How could I forget?"

"The trains motion upsets me." I replied.

"I see. I will see you tonight." Harry smiled

"Yes you will." I smiled. I had to put my concealment back on. When the time came, I left through the fireplace.

"Emily?!"

"Uncle Remus! Ive missed you." I hugged the man tightly.

"As have I." Remus smiled.

"Thanks again for sending the potion to me." I smiled

"Its no problem. Why dont I show you your private room you'll be sharing with Harry?" Remus asked.

"Ok." I flicked my wand making my trunk float behind me. We came to a part of the castle Ive never been.

"Where are we?"

"This is a concealed room kept in Gryffindor Tower. Its for the Heads, but the school makes exceptions." Remus smiled.

"Nice. Besides the full moon...what else is new?" I asked

"Why would anything be new?"

"Remus, I saw you and Dora at Harrys birthday. Is something going on?" I wondered.

"I cant let Dora love me." Remus said at once

"If this is about you being a monster..."

"It is!"

"Rubbish! I let Harry love me. Dont let the guilt of one accident define you." I shook my head.

"Emily, its not that simple."

"Yes it is!"

"I could bite Dora or hurt her even worse." Remus explained.

"Are you done with the pity party?" I crossed my arms. "You know what Sirius would say right?"

"Stop being an arse, you deserve love." Remus pouted.

"Good, now believe it." I smiled

"We shall see."

"I have some spells I need to practice."
I smiled.

"See you at dinner, Emily."

"See ya."

As soon as Remus was gone, I continued practising my wandless magic practice.

I was elated when I could levitate a feather without a wand. I dove ibto my textbook and began to get ahead in Herbology since its still one of my best subjects.

When dinner time came, I walked down to the Great Hall. I smiled when I saw my husband and best friend. I walked past my twin and sat down next to Harry and George.