Chapter 2 - great

~Lucy's POV~

Natsu Dragneel is his name, huh? Sounds nice. Our lesson is over and Levy walked over. "Hey, so you're new, and that probably sucks. Do you want to sit with me and my friends in the break?"

I smiled. "I would love that. Thank you."

It was break and I entered the cafeteria. My eyes scanned the whole room, seeing variants of groups. I saw Levy and breathed in relief. I walked over.

She introduced me to Mirajane first. She had beautiful hair and is very pretty. I could call her Mira. Her smile was really welcoming.

Next was Erza, she had beautiful scarlet hair, but on the other side she looks very scary.

I also met Juvia, with blue hair. And for some reason she calls me Love-rival. I don't know why though.

I felt good, I met people who look amazing to hang out with. On my other schools that didn't go well. They used me for my money, so I gave up on trying to find someone.

Some table farther, I saw Natsu and a person with raven hair, they were fighting. Juvia had literally hearts in her eyes when she looked at the raven haired boy.

Erza soon walked over to the boys and smashed their heads against each other. They gulped in fear, it was actually a little bit funny. Yup, Erza is scary. Remember to never mess with her.

After I ate my lunch I decided to go to my locker to pick the books that I need for the next lessons.

I shut my locker and suddenly Natsu stood behind it. I don't know if he's good or bad, I'm getting huge player vibes from him.

"Hey," Natsu said.

"Hey," I responded

"So how's it going? Must suck being the new girl?" he asked, feigning interest in my well-being.

"I mean, beside the gossip it's going pretty well actually. I found a group I could sit with during lunch at least." I shrugged. I was surprised when I saw his actually listened.

Natsu hummed. "Yeah, I saw you hanging around Erza and such. She's nice. No one wants to mess with her so you should be good."

I snickered. "I saw you getting beaten up by her too." I leaned sideways my locker, feeling myself getting relaxed.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "You saw nothing."

"Right. My bad." I took my time scanning his whole being. I almost hummed appreciatively, he was hot. "So what has got you interested in me? I'm sure you can amuse yourself."

"Oh, I sure can," he said lowly, his lip pulling up into a smirk. "Can't have enough people to amuse yourself with, right?"

"The words of a man without goals indeed," I said with an eye roll.

He chuckled at my attitude as the bell rang. I was about to turn around when he placed his hands on my shoulders. He pushed me against my locker, but not hard enough to hurt me.

"Let go of me," I demanded, no one was around, they already headed to their lesson.

"Nope, not gonna happen," Natsu said and he leaned into me, almost kissing me.

"Jerk," I scowled. I regret it right away when I saw him smirk but not in a playful way. He leaned closer to my ear and said something that sent shivers down my spine.

~Natsu's POV~

I had the newbie against my arm. While I had pushed her against the locker I said: "Nope, not gonna happen," and then I leaned closer to her lips. Then she said something I never expected. She said jerk to me. Most girls would blush like an idiot when I leaned closer.

I liked the girl, playing hard to get, huh? I like a challenge, she is lucky she's new, because otherwise she is dead. She is so gonna regret saying jerk to me. She will soon learn who I am.

That sounded way more cliché than I thought.

"Don't mess with me. Believe me, it's for the better. Ask the girls."

I let her go. Watching without moving as she adjusted her backpack without blinking an eye. I turned around and left.

~Lucy's POV~

He looked so much like some jock at my old school. That didn't end well for me.

I saw him walking away, his chin high.

I got angry and clenched my hands. Who does he think he is? Threatening me? Does he think I'm scared of him now? Hmphh.

I had such high hopes of him.

I'm stronger now. He's got nothing on me. I won't let someone make me feel scared so easily.

I got up and walked in the same direction as him. It's true he seemed popular, but he can't do much. You can mess with me, but if it goes further, sure people would step in, right?

Natsu's impression on me is a jerk, playboy, asshole, cocky. I walked in my class and saw Natsu smirk. Oh God, why do I have the same classes as him? Luckily I didn't get detention, I was still new.

Now that I thought about it...

You're doing great, Lucy. You possibly made some friends and an enemy. Great.

Every single time I saw him, I glared at him. And he just put on a smug look on his face, probably enjoying he managed to have an effect on me.

With math I was fucking paired with him.

I could have been next to Juvia, Levy or Erza, but no, it had to be him.

"How ya doing?" Natsu asked, no interest in his voice.

I smiled at him sweetly. "I'm doing fine, thank you for asking." I wanted to snarl so bad.

"Geez, could it be a more polite answer? We're not adults."

"Being polite has nothing to do with age. It's how you're raised, and I guess mommy and daddy didn't do a good job."

His jaw clenched as he looked at me with a glare. His hands were tightened in a fist too. "They did a great fucking job."

I should have kept my mouth. But I couldn't. I just had to lower myself to a bully level.

"Yeah, sure, I can tell."
______________________

hopefully this chapter was okay, but I am not to happy about it myself... but okay, whatever.