Chapter 13 - that says something

~Lucy's POV~

We were going to the beach today.

"We are going to have fun," Juvia said and everybody cheered, well, almost everybody.

I didn't.

I glared at Natsu's head the whole time.

Unbelievable, well actually not, but still. I woke up without Natsu next to me. So I thought he went to Gray or whatever. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was washing my face when Natsu blew on a horn to scare me, and it worked.

I was so shocked that I fell and Natsu was laughing the whole time. The nerve of that guy.

Then he pulled me up only to push me in the bathtube.

And it was filled with water. Ice cold water.

Fucking hell.

Now we were on the beach. The boys obviously went to the water while the girls are were to relax. I was lying in the sand, but suddenly I was lifted. I did my eye open and it was him.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go," I screamed and kicked where I could kick him.

Seriously, I need to get stronger. He only chuckled at how I kicked. I looked around and the other boys where dragging the girls too.

"You are going in the water with us," the boys said. We groaned.

"Don't wanna," Levy whined and the girls nodded in agreement.

"Then why the fuck are you wearing your bathing suits?" Natsu asked.

Good point.

"Because," I said simply. Everyone struggled, everyone but Juvia. She had heart in her eyes as her oh so beloved Gray is lifting her.

The boys were already in the water and the girls still weren't.

"Don't," I warned. Natsu threw me a smirk and I looked around. I put my hope on Erza.

My jaw dropped when Erza's face was flushed as Jellal held her. Oh, come on.

The boys threw us and we landed in the water. At first it was cold, but after a while it was nice. We were boiling with anger at first but calmed down.

We played volleyball in the water and bet who could swim the fastest. Obviously Juvia.

We were now drying on our beach towels. Natsu didn't bring any, because he is simply an idiot. Mira the matchmaker she is put Natsu with me.

Everyone was eating an icecorn or drank a milkshake. We heard whispers from other people on the beach. There were boys who were jealous at Natsu. They thought we were a couple, because of the little distance between us.

But one comment made Natsu pissed.

"Look at that blonde girl. She's so hot. I think the boy next to her blackmailed her or something. He is just... ew. I bet she would choose me over him," said one boy to his friend.

Natsu stood up and went to him. Our group stood up too and followed.

"Did you say something about me?" Natsu said calmly, but in his face I could clearly see the anger rising. If I learned something about Natsu, never piss him off. I learned it the hard way.

"Just saying how ugly you are, nothing more," he said, smirking.

I felt bad for the guy already, even if Natsu didn't do anything yet. He was about to smack him when Gajeel stopped him.

"Stop, he isn't worth it," and held Natsu firmly by his arm. He roughly pulled away and turned around to walk away.

"Ah, someone needs to stop him, probably because he would lose and couldn't fight at all," the stranger said. Everybody has a worried look.