Chapter 9 - meeting his parents

First. Thank you, I have 100+ reads on this book. I know it doesn't sound much to you, but to me it is. So thank you💕 __________________________

~Lucy's POV~

It was 6.05 pm. I was done doing Natsu's homework. I took a shower, cursing his bathroom for looking so luxurious for such an average house. I sighed loudly as I felt cleaner than before.

I stepped out of the shower, dried my hair and applied the make-up Natsu gave me.

Dammit! The clothes Natsu lent me were still in the bedroom. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked the bathroom out. I was so hoping Natsu was sleeping, but I'm always unlucky. He is awake.

"Are you almost done?" Natsu asked in a bored tone.

"Can't you see I'm wearing a towel, give me my clothes," I said, more commanding than I intended. Natsu threw my clothes and I, of course being the clumsy person I am, didn't catch it. I bent down to pick it, but in the progress my towel fell.

I heard Natsu swallow loudly. I looked up to him, my cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Don't look!" I 'Lucy kicked' him, forgetting he has my bracelet. I quickly left to the bedroom again, thinking how I was going to survive this. I closed my eyes, counting to ten to ground myself.

Why did he, out of all the people in the world, have to see me naked? Gosh I wanted to cry again because of the frustration. Another embarrassing moment on top of another.

I quietly changed into the cute but comfortable clothing he gave me. His mother has style damnit. I look myself in the mirror, not surprised at how red my eyes looked. I applied a little bit more concealer before nodding to myself.

I walked out and saw Natsu without a T-shirt. I blushed at the sight, I didn't check him out the other time, but this time I did. I also saw a red mark where I kicked him. I felt bad. He hadn't particulary done something bad earlier.

He probably saw the change in my demeanor because he stood up, sticking up his hands in the process. "Shit happens, Luce. I don't care that I saw you naked and you shouldn't either."

I shook my head, appreciating his gesture. It still didn't calm me down but at least he didn't make fun of me. There are things he would joke about and be mean, but it really seems the serious topics were considered taboo to him.

"Worship your body, Heartfilia. You're fucking beautiful."

My eyes widened, not expecting that at all. "I- Thanks I guess... and sorry, Natsu, for kicking you," I said. He only chuckled.

"It's fine, don't worry," and Natsu smiled. The smile was cute and real.

"Why do you want to introduce me as your girlfriend? You could have every other girl and they'd be willing."

"Because they're done with my behavior," he began. I agree with that. "So they want to set me up with Lisanna, cause they're friends. But I don't want her so if I had my own girlfriend, no fling but a real girlfriend they'd leave me alone."

"And why not any other girl?"

"Well, they're clingy, I don't like them, and just plain stupid."

"So you like me?" I asked, tilting my head. Can't say we haven't something, but still.

He shrugged lazily. "It's fun to mess with you."

I rolled my eyes. I heard the door open.

"Honey, we are home, come downstairs," a woman said. We walked downstairs, I walked behind Natsu.