Chapter 38 - survived

Your comments makes my day☺️❤️ Love you guys😇😇

________________________

~Nobody's POV~

Lucy and Natsu were walking together to school. Natsu would throw strones to everyone who looked at Lucy dirty.

Lucy obviously sighed, but she still loved it. "So Natsu.." He wanted to throw the next stone, but Lucy made him stop by saying his name. He turned to look at her, disappointment filled his eyes. "Man... I was beginning to have fun," Natsu mumbled.

"Yeah, Luce?" he then asked. They already arrived at the schoolgate, but they stopped before they went in. "What did you do with Ayumi yesterday?" Lucy asked curious, and she did a good job hiding her jealousy.

She knew her feelings for Natsu, and She had to admit she was beautiful too. That doesn't make it easier though.

A wave of panick went through Natsu's body. What should I tell her? I can't tell her I'm planning a date for her. Oh man, I'm bad at making things up...

"Uhh...you know. We talked about a thing?" Natsu said, but it came out like a question. Lucy raised an eyebrow. "A thing?"

Then the bell saved Natsu. He quickly kissed her and run for his life. "Gotta go! Class starts," he said and ran away without Lucy.

"WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS YOU ASSHOLE!" Lucy shouted and ran after him. She did say it playfully, so Natsu didn't take it as an offence.

"Right," he said under his breath. Lucy decided to ask him later.

Natsu sighed relieved when class immediately started. He secretly watched Lucy taking notes and whatever.

Gildarts was teaching, but he looked bored as hell. "Alright class. Make exercise 4 and 5. Are you done? Then you may do whatever you do, but be quiet and don't cuase trouble."

Lucy has already done it so she listened to music. She was relaxing and didn't show a single care about what happened. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She took of her earphones and turned around. "Hey Natsu."

"So... you like watching the stars, right?" Natsu asked. He may thought about a nice date for her. "Yeah, why?" Lucy asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing."

Lucy narrowed her eyes. She's not stupid. He's suspicious as hell.

And he went back to watching Haikyuu. It is an anime about a boy, Hinata, that wants to play volleyball.

His eyes sparkled. "Wha!" he screamed when that Hinata smashed a ball straight down.

The whole class looked at him. Gildarts looked up too. "Natsu Dragneel! Quiet!" he scolded.

"Sorry, old man."

Lucy giggled and went further. She wrote her novel.

-Lunchtime-

The whole crew sat by a table. "Soo~ who's going with whom to the Prom?" Mira squealed. She was so excited. Nails, hair, make-up, dress, heels, accessories... everything that needs to be done.