Chapter 39 - avoiding

Hey guys. We are working towards the end. So I think, 'I think,' there are going to be a few more chapter and this book is ended.

I remember I said that too in chapter ... and then there are like 20 chapters after that. 'Yeah author, that are a few chapters.' 😂😂😂

I am literally cringing when I read the first chapters of this book😖😖

Also, THANKS FOR THE 3K VIEWERS!!

Well, let's go on with the story~

______________________________________________________

~Ayumi's POV~

I went to the address Natsu gave me. I looked up and saw an average house, in the same street where I live. I knocked and an elder opened. "Hello, can I help you?" the woman asked skeptically, raising an eyebrow.

It's looks like this isn't the first time a girl knocked.

Happens often, huh?

"Uhm, is this Renji's home?"

She nodded. "Are you his girlfriend?" I know I am blushing right now. I shook my head. "Just a friend, ma'am," I answered politely. I still can't consider each other friends, because we just saw each other five minutes, but I know we could be.

She went aside to let me pass. "Just go upstairs and the first door to the left," she spoke. I nodded and followed the directions I got. I knocked on his room and he opened the door. He was a little surprised. "H-hey Ayumi."

I smiled and I went inside. His room was simple, yet so original. I sat on a beanbag. He picked some food and offered me. I took a small bag of crisps. "So what do you want to do?" Renji asked. I saw a controller that belongs to a Ps4.

"Want to play a game on your PlayStation? And when we do that we could ask each other questions," I suggested. And again he was surprised. "Are you surely a girl?" I took that as an offend. "Yes, a girl can play too, you know," I scoffed. He looked at me daring. "Did you just challenge me?" I nodded competitively. "I did."

He smiled and picked two controllers. He started his Ps4 and he did some good FIFA game. "What happens when you lose?" I asked, determined to proof him wrong, that girls can play too. "The one loses has to post an embarrasing picture on Instagram." He said. I nodded, accepting it. I was loving it that we acted like we are good friends, while in reality we don't even know each other that well.

I was team France and Renji was team Germany. The game has started and we both wanted to steal the ball as fast as possible. "Favorite sport?" I asked, we were also asking each other questions. He looked confused for a second and then remembered it. "Soccer, you?"

"Handball. Your turn," I said and stole the ball from him. I passed all the other players that came to me. I did a high ball or whatever to my teammate and he scored in the crossing. "GOALL!" I said, doing a weird dance.

"Just lucky," he mumbled and I chuckled. The game must go on. I noticed he still didn't ask a question. "Where is your question?" I asked, still focusing on the screen. He was then suddenly playing bad when I asked it.
I smirked, figuring it out. He can't do two things at the same time... I can use that in my advantage.

I won with 6-2, wooohoee! I did a winning dance while Renji was complaining. He was groaning, not understanding he lost to me. "You cheated!!" Renji screamed.

I laughed, he can't accept his loss. I stuck out my tongue, making him scowl even more, but then he eventually chuckled too. "So... what were you doing with Natzzitieee?" he suddenly asked, breaking the silence.