Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...

~Lucy's POV~

I went home from swimming with Natsu. I can't deny it, my feelings are still going strong. And I know he is too. His last sentence still hunts me, in a good way.

"Wait for me then..."

He is planning something, I know it. I took a shower. I was still in my bathroom and brushed my teeth, still wearing a towel.

I heard some noises outside, but decided that it was just from strangers. I walked out with a towel around my body and hair.

I went to my room and saw Natsu... again.

"Seriously?" I said trying to hold back my annoyance. He always finds a way through my window. He greeted me.

"Hey. I missed you," Natsu said, looking around. He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

I face palmed. "We just saw each other," I said.

"Don't care, I still miss you," he said.

I walked to him and pointed to the door, "Leave!"

He whined like a child. "But I want to stay," he drawled while crossing his arms.

"How did I ever fall in love with you?" I asked.

"Well duhh. I'm awesome, handsome, amazing, charming..."

"Cough, cough. Mr. Ego is back," I said smiling.

"But I'm your ego," he said smiling too. I blushed a little. I am still pointing to the door, tapping my foot on the ground. He gave up and hugged me. "Bye, sweetheart."

When he was away I immediately closed the door. He always makes me blush...Dammit!

I changed into pyjamas and drifted asleep.

I woke up late so I went immediately to school, skipping breakfast. There were everywhere people standing around a billboard. I struggled to get pass them and saw my friends in front.

When I was there everyone looked worried about Natsu. I looked at the board, there was a picture of Natsu and Lisanna... KISSING.

My eyes went wide and I saw Natsu finally noticing my presence. He looked fast to me and then to the picture then to me then to the picture and so on.

"Lucy! It is not what it lo—" I didn't even let him finish and slapped his face.

"How could you?" I screamed, I was now fully catching the attention. He was quiet. "It is not what it looks like," he said after a while.

"Explain," I said, knowing what he means, but wanting an explanation.

Then of course Lisanna had to walk. "Nothing, just him and me showing our love," she said smirking.

I saw Natsu clenching his fists. "We aren't in love, Lisanna," he spat.

"We still kissed," she said.

It made it clear. "You really did kiss her, didn't you Natsu?" I said, holding back the urge to kick Lisanna.

He looked away, shameful about his actions. "I went to her to make it clear for the last time she's nothing. But then she kissed me," he said.

"You didn't push her away," I said, disgusted at Lisanna's actions.  He said nothing again. "After school I want an explanation from you," I said and stormed out.

I wasn't the girl who would believe the crap that he cheated on me, even tough we are not together. I knew Lisanna was just obsessed. But I think I made her think that I'm done, but of course I'm not.