Chapter 36 - Ayumi

~Lucy's POV~

I went to the mall after Natsu hitched me. I went first to Forever 21 to look for a dress. (I don't know where you can buy prom dresses, so I just gonna write clothes stores. And don't expect details, cuz I know nothing of clothes ;)

(Update, yeah I know you can't buy prom dresses in forever 21, shush)

I saw beautiful dresses, blue, red, white, black and so many more. But I said to Natsu I will choose a red one, so I looked at the red ones. "Hmm... Which style does Natsu prefer?" I mumbled. I looked good at the red dresses, and none fit my liking.

But what I do like are those heels. Not to high and not to low. Black. I bought those and went to another shop. I didn't saw a single red dress I like. I pouted, so much to please Natsu. I went to a café to eat. My legs were tired, and the only thing I bought were those heels.

Mira's café is busy.... there was only one table free and I claimed it. Mira walked to me with a paper in my hand. "Hey Lucy, what would you like to order?" Mira asked with her sweet smile. "Just a strawberry milkshake and a cheesecake, please."

She nodded, wrote it down and walked away. I was lost in thought, till a girl came to my table. "Hello. Is this seat here taken? If not, can I sit here?" she asked politely.

"Sure, I don't mind," I respond with a smile. "Thanks!"

"I'm Lucy," I said to begin a conversation. She looked up from her phone and smiled a little. "I'm Ayumi."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you," Ayumi said. We were quickly talking and gossiping. Pretty much what girls do. Yay, another friend.

We were just chatting about random things, till she said something that took my interest. "Wait! You're a designer?!"

She nodded. "Not a famous one though." I thought about it. Then she can make a dress to my liking!! "Can you make a dress for me for the Prom, I don't like any here. I'll even pay for it." Wow, I sounded desperate, well, I kinda was.

She was doubting for a moment. "I don't need your money, I want something else." she began. I waited, "I want information about a boy I just bumped into. He is cute. And I believe you know many people around here."

"Well, describe him." I said, I know a lot of people, so this can work out. "Uhm he is fit, I think I saw some abs under his shirt. He is the same length as you, I think. He had onyx eyes and the most beautiful I find is his hair. It is pink, pink hair!"

My hope disappeared, she noticed. "What's wrong?"

"That's my boyfriend," I said. Her hope disappeared too. I can't believe it was him out of everyone is this town. "Well, can you take me sometimes with you when you are going to him, so that we at least could be friends?"

I wanted to speak, but she wasn't finished yet. "Or are you one of those girls who are extremely jealous and clingy?" she said it in a tone like she dusgust them. Don't blame her, I dusgust them too. (No offence)

I shook my head and smiled. "No, I can arrange that. But can you make a dress for me then?" She smiled and nodded. "Yes, I can. When is the Prom?"

I rubbed my back neck embarrassed, "I don't know." She laughed at me and I joined. "Next week?" I guessed. "Wait, I remember it. Not the Friday over five days, but the Friday after that, so two weeks circa."

She nodded and picked a notebook. "Say what you want on the dress," she said, I shook my head, making her confused. "Something red for sure, but just draw a red dress to your liking, and if I don't like it, I saw what I wanted to change. But if I like it, then that is it going to be."