Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu

~Levy's POV~

It was now Sunday. The day before Natsu's going to start. Mira, Erza, Juvia and I were with Lucy holding a sleepover.

We thought about going together to school tomorrow, so Natsu can't pull funny jokes to Lucy. We only have been friends for a couple of weeks, but I feel like I've known her since forever. She's just like me. She likes books.

"Guys, I'm curious and a little bit scared," Lucy said, exhaling loudly.

"Don't worry, if he is trying something on you I will kill him," Erza said to assure lucy. As always the violent one.

"Right, we'd do everything we can to stop him, Love Rival," Juvia said while holding a Gray doll.

We sweat dropped. Juvia always has a weird obsession with Gray. I honestly hope they will work out.

"Mira what are you doing?" I asked, she was holding a book or something.

~Mira's POV~

"Mira what are you doing?" Levy asked me.

"Nothing, just something," I said with a devil grin. That didn't make sense... agh, who cares?

They whispered something like 'she has started again. New ship certainly.' Well, can't say they're wrong.

Lucy and Natsu are adorable together. Even though they hate each other's guts. But they do have a weird connection with each other.

The Natsu I knew was rude and everything, but he got way more patience with Lucy than anyone else.

How would the name be? Lucy and Natsu, Lucy and Natsu... hmm.

Nalu. Yes, that's perfect.

Lucy was staring at me like she has seen a ghost. I just shrugged it off.

~Natsu's POV~

Today was the day. I was actually agitated. The last time I found someone to mess with was three months ago.

I saw Lucy and her friends walking towards her locker. Perfect, there was my first prank.

It was just a simple one, shaving cream in her locker. Not good enough gets someone to tears, but that comes later. Actually, I hope Lucy won't cry. I need a challenge.

I need someone who returns my energy.

I walked to her. All her friends went to stand in front her.

"What are you planning Natsu?" Erza demanded, of course.

"You all know very well." I chuckled, putting my hands in my pockets.

"And relax, I'm not a physical person, you know that." There was relief in their eyes. It actually pains me to see Erza thought I would hit someone.

Lucy was standing behind her friends, her arms crossed. She looked annoyed.

I smiled at the girls, so protective, but they can't protect her all the time.

~Lucy's POV~

I wasn't expecting something... yet. While my friends where talking to Natsu, I thought I will get my books from my locker.

I was wrong. I opened my locker and shaving cream fell on me.

"What the fuck?" I shouted, causing everyone to turn to me. Mira scowled. "Typical Natsu."

My whole locker was a mess, including all my books. Damn it. How didn't I expect a prank like this?

Natsu was laughing, holding his stomach. Gajeel was taking pictures of me. And the rest in the hall burst in a laughter too.