Chapter 16 - a fucking push

~Natsu's POV~

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I said. Everyone looked at each other like they don't even know why they are here. Gray sighed.

"We came to check on you..." he trailed off. I bit my lip in annoyance. Gray out of everyone should know better. They came to check if I hurt Lucy again. They didn't need to say it, it's all on their face.

They went inside the room.

"Lu-chan! Where are you?"

Lucy came from the sleeping room with a red head.

"Ooh, did you guys do it?" Mira said, teasing. Lucy's face became more red. Erza picked a sword from her chest — WHAT THE — and held it again against me.

"Did you force her?"

Ouch. Even Erza thinks that low of me, even when we recalled our good memories the other day.

"You, out of all the people, should know I wouldn't." I sneered, glaring at everyone. I never force myself unto a girl that way. A kiss is simple, nothing special. Fuck, I won't rape someone.

"Then explain, Dragneel, why is Lucy red?" Laxus asked, crossing his arms.

I opened my mouth but was cut by Lucy.

"Relax guys. Natsu was only tickling me," Lucy said while smacking my back. Then she placed her hand on my shoulder. Everyone sighed relieved and Erza put her sword away.

I narrowed my eyes at her hand on my shoulder. I'm not used to this at all.

They walked away, cause they only came to check. They closed the door. I heard whispers but couldn't make out what they said.

~Lucy's POV~

"So what are we gonna do now?" There was nothing to do. Suddenly he slammed his fists together, excitement taking over his features.

"I was gonna teach you how to fight, remember?" he said.

"Yeah, I remember. Why did you want though? You hated my guts," I pointed out.

"I hate Lisanna more than you—"

"Oh, you still hate me?" I asked with raised eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes, annoyance in his eyes. "I hate Lisanna more than I used to dislike you. Better? Anyways, Lisanna thinks she can rule the school." He clicked his tongue. "She can't. She belongs among the trash."

A wave of dangerousness washed over him as he looked darkly at the door. I felt the shivers. I knew Natsu held back with me, and I have a feeling that he wouldn't with Lisanna.

We went to the park, there weren't a lot of kids luckily. He first taught me how to defend myself. He attacked me and I tried to defend myself, but failed.

"You have to pay attention to your footwork." Natsu is a good fighter, I give him that.

"Yeah yeah, it's hard you know?" I said while standing up.

"Again," he said and I groaned. It seriously took me a whole two hours to learn how to defend myself.

I was panting and trying to catch my breath. "A little break please," I pleaded, wanting to fall dead right now.

He sighed and mumbled a "Fine." We sat down on a bench. I brought food.

"You're gonna learn how to attack," Natsu said and I nodded.

(I know you can't fight within a day after training, but just imagine she is a fast learner)

I finally learned the basic of fighting. Natsu can still easily take me down, but with a little bit more effort than before.