Chapter 34 - Happy

~Nobody's POV~

Natsu was already asking his parents to lend money to the Scarlets. Grandeeney and Igneel smiled at their son.

Relief in his father's eyes. He obviously thought it was great to see him letting go.

"Please, can you lend me some money to help the Scarlets?" Natsu asked again.

"Of course," Igneel said. He went to his phone and put some money on Natsu's bank account. Just as easy as that. Rich people.

"There you go," Igneel said, nodding.

"Thanks mom, dad," he said and immediately went outside.

Mean while by Lucy...

"Please brother. Erza needs it," Lucy said to Luke, a little angry. She has asked him for a long time, but he kept saying no.

It's not like they even need the money.

Lucy clenched her hands, throwing him a scowl.

He sighed. "Is it about the orphanage?"

Lucy nodded. "So? Can you?" she asked again.

Luke nodded, finally agreeing, he knew how it is to almost have nothing. Rich coming from him and his background, but it was so. He ran away for a while, living in some abandoned house.

Yeah, he understood the simple struggle.

He put just like Igneel some money on her account. "Thanks," Lucy said and went off.

Lucy and Natsu's friend agreed to meet at the park.

Everyone was there, discussing about a plan. Natsu came running, everybody's head turned to him.

"And?" Gray asked. He nodded. "My parents gave me 1000000 jewels," he said. Erza's eyes widened, she didn't think they would give that much. Her parents debt was 5500000 jewels. And they have to pay it in 25 days.

Then Lucy came and smiled. "Hey guys, I got 1500000 jewels from my brother," she said.

"Good, now 3000000 jewels to go," Erza said somewhere glad and somewhere upset.

Juvia frowned. "What's wrong Erza? You don't seem confident," Juvia asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Where the hell are we gonna get 3000000 jewels?"

They all we thinking about a plan, "What about charity work?" Jellal suggested. Everyone nodded, they didn't know anything else.

They talked about it amd soon came to a conclusion. Everyone is just going to get money on their own way, and then they count the money together.

Lucy and Natsu walked to Lucy's house. "What about baking cookies and sell them?" Lucy asked.

Natsu chuckled. "How much do you think you'll get with that?"

Lucy shrugged. "Knowing my cook skills and convincing act, I say fifty thousand."

"Well good luck with that. I'm going to get a well paid job," Natsu said, grinning. He knew getting a well paid job as a part time job his age was difficult. But come on, he has charisma and sure enough everyone knows the Dragneels.

Lucy laughed hard, making Natsu scowl, clearly knowing she was laughing at him. "Pfff...you can't even find a job, let alone keep it," Lucy said, wiping away her imaginary tears from laughing.

"Wanna bet?" Natsu asked smirking and Lucy smirked back. "The bet will be then that you have to find a job within this week and keep it for longer then a week," Lucy said.