Chapter 17 - willing

~Natsu's POV~

Today was the last day of the schooltrip. Lucy and I were beginning to get comfortable with each other. Why did I want to mess with her?

Having her as a friend is so much more beneficial and awesome than her despising my guts.

I honestly regret my decisions. In the last five days, we talked, talked and talked. Because we both had a rough past, we understood each other. And I know others had too, but it just doesn't click like with Lucy.

I obviously still like to pull pranks and jokes on her.

I was walking in the park when I met Mira and Lisanna with angry faces towards me.

I raised my eyebrow, both in a question and challenge. Being friends with Lucy and Erza, kinda, doesn't mean I'm friends with Mira.

Though if I had to choose, I'd obviously choose Mira over her annoying sister.

"What happened?"

"Why would you hurt Lisanna? I thought you changed," Mira said with disappointment in her voice.

Lisanna smirked, that little annoying brat.

I rolled my eyes and gave her my own scoff. It's not like I want Mira's opinion. It's clear what Lucy's friends think of me, or thought of me.

"What did Lisanna tell you?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"That Lisanna and her friends were playing in the park till you came. You started fighting them and you beat them. And now she has bruises everywhere," Mira answered.

I dropped my eyes over Lisanna's body, and sure enough some big, red bruises were there. They weren't even because of Lucy. She squirmed.

What the fuck is wrong with her? I sure as hell didn't look at her with a sexual intention.

"And you believe her?" I asked while raising my eyebrow again. I saw the doubt in Mira's eyes.

"Of course she does, she is my big sister," Lisanna said with confidence. You should respect your older sister, you know? You don't know the pressure and responsibility the older sibling got.

I snorted audible, running a hand through my hair.

"Look this is the story. Lucy and I came to the park first. I've taught her how to defend herself and how to attack someone who attacked her first. Then Lisanna came with her so called 'friends'. She wanted to beat Lucy again so we taught her a lesson. Then her friends wanted to attack but I stopped them," I explained while eating a apple.

There was a silence until Lisagna spoke. "You believe me right, Mira? He always hurts people, including me now," she spoke with a innocent tone.

"You know she loves to hurt people too, right," I called out, noticing Mira flinching at what I said.

I saw the rest of my friends coming behind me. So it was Lisanna and her friends in the left, Mira in the middle and my crew in the right.

"Yo, Natsu, what's going on?" Gray said, obviously.

I sighed. "Some sister trouble that Lisanna caused."

"Come on, Mira, you really don't believe Lis—" Erza went to speak, but was cut off by Mira herself.

"Shut up! Both of you. I need to think," Mira said, I could clearly see her struggling. And I get it. If Zeref was still alive, I would look past all his mistakes. I looked up to him.

But if he was going too far, I would have beaten the crap out of him. If I could, that's it.

Lisanna fumbled with her fingers, trying to keep up the innocent expression.