Chapter 8 - the deal

~Lucy's POV~

It was Tuesday in the morning. Bruises appeared on the places where Lisanna and her friends hit me.

No way I'm going to cover it up though. That's just like saying she's won and I'm humiliated because I don't want anyone to see.

I went to my friends, shock was all written on their faces.

"Who did that to you? Was it Natsu, I swear I will make him pay," Erza said with an angry yet worried expression.

My heart swelled. I had real friends.

"No," I said, appreciating it nonetheless.

"Then who was it, Lu-chan?" Levy joined the conversation.

"It was Lisanna and her friends."   Immediately all their faces went to Mira. Her hands were clenched and she looked ready to commit murder.

"Lisanna? How could she? She really turned into a bitch. I heard it and thought it was just gossip, guess not. I will talk to her later," Mira said, defeat in her voice.

I really feel her. If my brother was like Lisanna, I would kill him.

We walked the school in. I saw pictures of me with the shaving cream of yesterday everywhere. People were laughing, can't blame them. If it was someone else, I would laugh too, unfortunately it wasn't.

"Ignore them, don't let them get you," Juvia said to me with an arm around me.

I smiled. "No worries."

Soon Lisanna walked by. She tried to trip me, but Mira stopped her foot before she could.

"What happened to you, you were sweet before, what happened Lisanna?" Mira was upset. Her frown on her face wasn't usual.

"Nothing, this is the real me, get used to it Mira," she answered arrogantly.

Then Mira slapped Lisanna. Everyone that looked this way were shocked. Same though. I never thought Mira would slap her. Lisanna gasped and held her cheek, murder in her eyes.

I saw Natsu walking by, grinning. Not to me but to Lisanna. He had a 'you deserved it' look. Then he walked away with Gajeel.

"What the hell, Mira?" Lisanna said as she grabbed a tiny mirror, looking at the red place. Shouldn't you be more worried about your relationship than your looks?

"You deserved it. I am very ashamed of you and so is Elfman. You hurt several people, including Lucy. You will pay for that. And I assure you, you will regret what you did," Mira said, trying so much to calm herself. Her shoulders were tense as she looked at Lisanna.

It was scarier if she talked in a calm voice than in an angry voice. It meant she was beyond pissed. We tried to calm her but it was no use. Only Laxus can calm her. Luckily he came and calmed her. I found out that he was her boyfriend. I was happy for her. Even if Laxus hangs out with Natsu, he is still a good boy.

That sounded weird to say about someone who's twice as big as me.

We walked the class in, we had first period together. I sat down next to Natsu, I couldn't change spots. He asked me if I was okay to my surprise. I nodded and went back to work. First period was almost over so I packed my stuff like everyone did in the room.

Soon I saw Natsu smirk. He was definitely planning something.

The bell rang. I wasn't done packing so I was left with Natsu who was still sitting. I walked to the door but it wouldn't open. And there wasn't a teacher. I tried to open it with force, but failed.