Chapter 12 - truth or dare

~Natsu's POV~

I was unpacking my stuff and so did Lucy. I found the keys that I still haven't given to her.

I clutched them in my hand, looking at Lucy. Should I? I mean, if my parents died, I'm pretty sure I would want it.

Maybe I'll keep them a little longer.

"Hey, Dragneel, don't you dare ruin this trip," Lucy said in a threatening tone, I wasn't scared the slightest. Although I do like people who show some bossy side.

"We'll see," I responded monotonously. I wasn't planning much, but I have a feeling Sting has. I'm past the pushing and tripping. I did promise Lucy it was all supposed to be pranks, not physical pain.

She frowned, slamming her shirt in the bed, pinching her nose. She looked pissed at my answer.

I threw her a smirk.

"Well, I'll see you later. I'm going to Gray," and I walked the room out.

I quickly texted him to ask where his room was.

He replied immediately. I walked down the brown hallways, the lights dim, luckily. I hate overblinding light. I thought about that one encounter with Lucy.

The one in the classroom where I showed her my back. Honestly, why the fuck did I do that? I wanted her to know, I wanted to find out what she'd do.

Nothing. This week so far she did nothing.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey, Gray, Gajeel, open the door," I yelled, irritated nobody answered.

I got the exact respond I thought I would get.

"Shut up, Natsu," they said in unison and opened the door. I greeted them with a handshake.

We played a game and it was already three pm. We got at the same time a text message from Mira.

Hey boys, do you want to play truth and dare with the girls? Meet us at 15:15 by the park. she texted.

We looked at each other, the silence beginning to form around us. Normally, only Gray'd get a message from her, now we all three got one.

That's new.

I shrugged, throwing my hands behind my neck. "Let's go, we've got nothing better to do anyways."

We met each other by the river side of the park. The girls were already sitting in a circle. The one that surprised me was Laxus and Jellal already being there.

Jellal next to his crush and Laxus next to his girlfriend.

Hmm, interesting.

~Mira's POV~

"My OTP's are going to happen, no matter what," I mumbled after everyone has joined.

I had an empty bottle and placed it in the middle. I twisted it and it pointed to Levy.

"Please, do something normal," Levy said. I flashed her a tiny smirk before shaking my head.

The boys smiled, probably thinking I have a wild mind. Levy chose truth.

I groaned. Truth. She chose truth!

"Seriously, Shrimp. Truth is boring," Gajeel said and the boys nodded.

"Don't care," Levy said and crossed her arms. I thought what to do, I decided to first do a normal one, later I'm going to make GaLe happen.

"What do you think of Natsu?" I said simply.