Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up in the morning. All the flashbacks from yesterday came to my mind. I looked next to me and saw Natsu sleeping. I blushed and woke him up.

"Natsu! Time to go to school," I said. I knew he heard it, but he didn't get up. He just pretended he was asleep.

I groaned, right, I have a lazy boyfriend. I tickled him, but I guess he can bear it because he didn't move a muscle.

How the hell am I going to wake him? Then there came a idea in my head, I smirked in the proces. I called him again, making sure he hears me.

"Natsu, if you don't change in one minute, I'm going to break up with you already," I said, making my voice sound serious.

His eyes shot open and pounced on me, pinning me down. "Don't you dare. I'm not gonna let you in the first place," he said, his rough morning voice surprising me. It sounded so sexy, and hot and... I pushed him away and stood up, sticking my tongue to him.

"Thirty seconds left," I said. His eyes widened and he immediately ran to the wardrobe. I laughed and went downstairs.

Only I forgot one problem, I was still in Natsu Dragneel's house. I saw Wendy, Grandeeney and Igneel looking at me surprised.

"Honey, since when were you staying over?" Grandeeney asked, trying to figure it out. I saw Wendy looking at me smirking, she knowssss...

"U-uhm..." I stuttered, beginning to think of an excuse, but couldn't. Then an arm went over my shoulder, I looked at my right and saw Natsu already dressed. Guys are fast for sure.

"She's my girlfriend," Natsu said with a toothy grin. Wendy and Grandeeney squealed, but Natsu's father looked confused. "But wasn't she your girlfriend already?" he asked.

"Long story," I said, faking a smile. We grabbed an apple from the table and walked outside. "Let's go."

We went in his red car. I checked my phone, seeing 19 missed calls. 4 from Levy, 2 from Erza, 1 from Juvia and 12 from Mira... I sweat dropped.

"What's up?" Natsu asked, raising an eyebrow, but still focused on the road. "Mira called me twelve times," I said.

"Oh shit! I totally forgot your friends, Erza and Mira are gonna beat the crap out of me and then they are gonna lecture me," Natsu said, his face in a scowl. I laughed.

"Are you gonna tell everyone?" I asked. He shook his head. "Not now," he said.

I bit my lip, wanting to question why not not wanting to sound like such a whiny girlfriend.

We arrived at school and said goodbye, after agreeing nobody needed to know unless they ask for it specifically.

It's not like I care much about if strangers know we're together or not. It's not like I owe them an explanation or anything.

I picked my lunch and sat with my friends. "So Lucy..." Mira began staring straight at me.

I swallowed and looked everywhere but in her eyes.

"What happened between you and Natsu now?" she asked, smirking. All the other girls agreed with the question.

"Yeh, I wanna know too, Lucy," Levy said, putting her book down.

"Me too," Erza said.

"Juvia is curious too," Juvia ended.

I sighed and gave up. "It's not like you guys don't know already," I said. They spammed the groupchat full of things of Natsu and me.

"I wanna hear you say it," Mira said mischievously.

"We're together," I bit out, feeling heat rise to my cheeks.