Epilogue

Thanks for the 4K readers!!

______________________

~Nobody's POV~

Natsu and Lucy were married. Natsu decided to propose one day, in front of the whole university. Her answer was obviously 'yes.'

The wedding was a week later, Natsu couldn't wait for Lucy to be his forever. It was the most wonderful moment in their lives.

Natsu's world stopped the moment she saw Lucy in her wedding dress. And he teared a little up. Never once did he thought she could be more beautiful than she already was.

Now 6 years after the wedding...

Natsu was working in his family company. Grandeeney and Igneel didn't want to retire just yet. But sometimes they let Natsu do the work to figure out how good he is.

He was okay.

He was completely tired when he came home. He decided to move into Lucy's house. He hung his jacket and swung his shoes out of his feet.

"Daddy!" A five years old girl ran to him. Natsu gladly bent down and picked the girl up. She has salmon hair, just like him and brown memorizing eyes, just like Lucy.

"Hey there, Nashi. Did you behave on school?" Natsu asked, ruffling Nashi's hair. She nodded and showed her the sticker she got for listening.

"Where is your mother?"

She pointed to the kitchen. Natsu immediately ran to the kitchen, still with Nashi in his arms. "I heard someone was making food!!"

Lucy turned around and smiled at him. The same smile he fell in love with. "Welcome home."

She went to him and kissed him on the lips. She picked the plates, forks and spoons and set it on the table.

Five minutes later they were all eating and telling each other jokes. Natsu was feeding Nashi who sat on his lap. Their beautiful daughter was their treasure.

"Mommy, tell me about daddy! How was he in the past?!" Nashi asked excitedly.

Lucy chuckled. "Well... Natsu was funny. He would make the dumbest mistakes ever. He was energic and his smile surely is the loveliest. Oh... and he was a weirdo."

Natsu immediately dropped his spoon. "What did you say?" he asked slowly, threateningly.

"That. You. Are. A. Weirdo," Lucy teased. Natsu wanted to stand up wildly and tickle her for the rest of the day, but Lucy stopped him. "Uh-uh. No tickling while eating."

Natsu whined and crossed his arms. "Nashi, do you think I am a weirdo?" Natsu asked. Nashi smiled a toothy grin, his grin.

"Of course I think that!"

Natsu stood up, went to a corner and was sulking. Lucy and Nashi both laughed at him. "My whole family thinks that I'm weird..." he cried out loud.

"You are. But you are the best daddy ever! No doubt!" Natsu smiled at what his daughter said, but still continued sulking.

Lucy sighed with Natsu attitude. She went to his side and grabbed his hand. She tried pulling him up, but she still isn't strong enough to do that... or he just weights a ton by eating all the foot.

"Natsuuu... quit being immature and eat your food," Lucy whined. Nashi was secretly taking pictures and videos of them. After all, Mira gave her an order for that.

She wanted a lot of pictures to put in her NaLu album.

Natsu stood up and went back to eating. After everyone was done Natsu did the dishes.