Chapter 40 - sweet dreams

I don't know much about Prom, so I already apologize if I write something wrong...

Sorry it took so long to write... I literally had to search the whole internet to understand what you do on a Prom😅😅😅 and I did question someone.
____________________

~Nobody's POV~

All the girls were awake, ready for the day. Ayumi left earlier, she said something about family problems.

Mira planned to go to relax at the spa. So they followed and they were the only ones. All the girls undressed themselves and lay down. Soon people came and began to massage them.

(I don't know much about a spa too😂😂)

"Haa.." Lucy answered, she felt a relaxing pleasure in her back. After one hour massaging they went to bathe in a hot bath.

After talking about what to wear and do they dressed in new clothes. They all agreed to do their nails, well, Mira made the plans and no one want to see the demon side of her.

First they went to eat at a cafe. Soon Lucy's phone vibrated, she told the girls to shut up and answered.

"Hey babe," Natsu's voice sounded on the phone. There grew a smile on Lucy's face.
"Hey Natsu! Why are you calling? I'm busy with the girls."
He chuckled. "Just letting you know that we, the boys, are going to fetch you with a limo at 6:45 pm. At your house."

Lucy set him on speaker, so the girls squealed when they heard the word limo.

"Alright," Lucy said smiling.
"Be sure to be the most beautiful girl tonight. I can't wait to see you, my angel." He had her flattered again. The girls were already teasing her.
"Then you have to look the most handsome... my devil."

Lucy decided to tease him back. But afterward cringed how she sounded.

"Why devil?!" he cried. The girls laughed.
"Kidding. Love you, see ya tonight," Lucy said and made a kiss sound.
"I love you too, baby. See you tonight."

And he ended the call. Mira immediately dragged them to a store where they do your nails.

They asked what colour and what design. Everyone chose a light colour with a flower on it. The end result were amazing in their eyes. They paid them and went to Lucy's home.

It was already 3:00 pm, due to the nails, spa and make-up shopping.

~Lucy's POV~

Even if Natsu said all those words in the cafe, I still feel jealous. I still don't know what Ayumi and Natsu did.

But I won't let it bother me tonight... I hope.

We all decided to dress around 6 six o'clock. Now we are just, sleeping, playing games or baking cakes.

~Natsu's POV~

We and the boys were chilling, playing games on the Xbox. I was just done hiring a limo for the night.

"Guys!" I said, getting their attention. They all raised their eyebrows. "Luce and I will go somewhere after the Prom, so we won't be joining you the ride home," I said.

"Ok," Gray said simply. Then Gajeel smirked. "What did you plan?"

I smiled. "Just a simple kind of picnic on a private beach. And we are going to stargaze." Gajeel snickered and patted my back.

"I'm proud of you," he said, fake crying. I laughed along with the rest. "With who did you plan it, Flame Brain?"

I wanted to yell at him and fight him, but my parents forbade fighting in their house. "With a new friend, Ayumi," I said, like it doesn't matter who planned it with me.