Chapter 35 - get out

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR THE +IOO VOTES ON THIS BOOK😱😱❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️😃😃😃
____________

~Natsu's POV~

I woke up by someone lickling me. I opened my eyes and first my sight was blurry, but later it adjusted to the light and I saw Happy.

"What's up, lil' bud?" I said, smiling. He meowed.

I nodded, pretending I understand what he says. "I know."

I jumped off my bed and took Happy on my shoulder. I walked downstairs and made some lunch for myself and set some water and cat food for Happy.

I ate my food, but Happy didn't eat his. He only drank his water. "Come on, eat," I said and shoved it to him, but he only walked away from it.

I groaned, how can I feed him? I gave up for a while and ate my food. I picked a fish for me from the freezer.

Happy began to meow repeatedly. I looked at him and then at the fish. Aha!

I gave the fish to him and he immediately began to eat. So Happy likes fish, huh?

I stroked him for a while and then I walked outside. I just walked somewhere, not minding where my feet are going to take me.

I sighed at what I saw. Some men were bullying a girl. I admit I used to be a bully, sort of, but I'm over my phase, I think.

I causally walked to them. The men noticed me and growled. "What are you guys doing?" I asked nonchalantly.

"None of your concern," a man said harshly. The girl looked at me, her face scrunching up more, trying to give me a sign to get help or something.

I know it enough by now. I used to watch Lisanna's moves in school, and believe me, a lot of people pulled that face.

"It is," I said shortly. I saw Gajeel behind them a little further. I smirked and did some signals with my hands.

Gajeel raised his eyebrow a little bit but understood and walked to them quietly.

The men were still eyeing me deadly. "Watch ou—" but before the man could finish he was knock out.

"What the?" a man said and turned around. Gajeel was kicking a man and they tried to attack him. I knocked out the rest of the boys, they let their guards down.

I kneeled to the scared girl. "You okay?"

She nodded, "Thank you, sir,"
she said gratefully. I simply nodded and walked away with Gajeel.

"So... are you doing something?" I asked bored. Gajeel shrugged. "Neh."

Safe to say I noticed some change in Gajeel's behavior. He was always so... notorious and such a rule breaker. He... got kinder in some way.

We both changed.

So we walked and talked about random things. "School is almost over," Gajeel said suddenly. I looked up the sky, now noticing how fast the time went by. "Yeah. Shit, prom," I said.

Prom is almost around the corner.

He nodded. I flashed him a smug smirk. "So you're asking Levy, I assume."

He got a little red, but it didn't go unnoticed by me. "Uhm no, I mean," he gulped before finishing the sentence. "Yeah."

"Nothing to be ashamed of," I said smiling like a idiot. I am absolutely going to ask Lucy. Because of her I actually passed all the tests.

I was lost in thoughts that I bumped against someone. I fell, my hand scraping the floor trying to catch myself. The other person fell too.

I stood up and stretched out my hand. "Sorry, are you okay?" I asked. She accepted my hand and pulled herself up.