Chapter 26 - I recorded that

~Nobody's POV~

Lucy and Natsu woke up at the same time, on the day of the event. "Morning, Luce," Natsu said, half awake. Lucy giggled. "Good morning to you too, Natsu."

Lucy wanted to stand up, but failed. "Natsu, a little help pleassee," Lucy whined. Lucy heard Natsu sigh, playfully.

Natsu went to the side where lucy was and smirked. "Only if you give me a kiss and a good reason why you have feelings for me."

This time, it was Lucy's turn to sigh. She gave him a peck on the lips and did her hands under her chin. She was playfully taking the time to give a reason why she likes him.

Lucy could feel Natsu is beginning to lose his patience. "Luce..." Natsu said darkly, demanding an answer.

"If you don't answer, I'll throw you in the garbage can," he blackmailed.

He's joking, right?

But boy, she was wrong. Natsu lifted her up, threw her over his shoulder and began to walk outside. He opened the cover and wanted to throw Lucy in it.

"Okay, geez, stop," Lucy said annoyed. "I like you because you're funny, strong, handsome, teasing, caring, you always making me laugh and you're my idiot."

Natsu smiled hearing it and placed Lucy on the ground. He looked her in the eyes. "Well, was that so hard?"

Lucy shook her head and pulled Natsu for a kiss. He was surprised, cause he was always the one making the first  move. He didn't object though. He kissed her with the same passion back.

Natsu licked her bottom lip, asking for the entrance. She decided to mess with him and declined. Natsu growled and pulled roughly away. "Don't mess with your idiot, you hear me?" he asked threatening, but soon realized what he called himself, his face became red from embarassment.

Lucy went to say "No," and when she said that, Natsu kissed her again and he didn't have to ask for the entrance again, he had it already. Natsu didn't leave a single place in her mouth undiscoverd. Lucy moaned a little, loud enough for Natsu to hear.

Natsu smiled and pulled away. "Time to change, we have an event to win, right?" Natsu asked grinning.

Lucy nodded and jumped on Natsu. Having the reflex Natsu caught her. "If I didn't pay attention to you, you would have fallen," Natsu said, disapproving her action.

She giggled. "I don't have to be afraid. I know you will catch me all the time. And...you always have your attention on me." She smiled and smirked at the same time.

Natsu blushed a little, it was almost unhuman for him to blush at some words. But Lucy did it, she made him blush.

"Yeah..." Natsu said, not knowing what he had to say. He carried Lucy to his room and placed her down. Natsu changed into a simple shirt with dark blue pants.

"Natsu...What do I wear? My clothes are still dirty from her and I haven't got clothes in your house," Lucy asked.

"Uhmm... We can go to your house. We have plenty of time," Natsu suggested. Lucy nodded.

Natsu and Lucy went to Natsu's car and stepped in. They arrived a couple minutes later by Lucy's house. Lucy took out her keys and opened the door.

She went upstairs and Natsu followed. She turned around and faced Natsu, "Wait outside."

Natsu pouted again. "Come on, I have seen you naked before even if it's was for a second." Natsu whined. Lucy then remembered when he blackmailed her and she let her towel fall. Her face became red and she just slammed the door in Natsu's face.

"Well, I guess you don't fully trust me yet," Natsu mumbled upset. Being a guy, he didn't understand girls a single bit. He would strip for Lucy if she asked him to! He went to the living room and sat on the couch. He held his face down.

Lucy soon came downstairs and saw Natsu upset. "What's up, Natsu?" she asked, knowing maybe why.

"Lucy, do you trust me?" he asked suddenly. "Of course," Lucy replied.

"Then why can't I be in the same room as you when you change?" he asked further.

Lucy bit her lip. "It's not that I don't trust you, b-but it is shameful. Maybe you judge me or say rude things. Also, you're my first boyfriend. I'm not an expert in relationships like you," she ended. She hasn't been naked in front of a guy, ever.

"Is that the only reason?" Natsu asked and she nodded. "I just don't want to lose you. I'm not beautiful like the others. I don't want you to turn your back at me," Lucy said.

Natsu rushed at her side and embraced her. "You're are beautiful enough to me. I won't turn my back at you and mostly I don't want to lose you too. I am afraid that you'll leave me. And I will admit one thing. I'm not an expert in this either. I only had flings, but I never got a real girlfriend."

Hearing this Lucy smiled a little. She is his first girlfriend. She hugged him back.

-Time skip to the event-

There were a lot of people there and three judges. They have a pokerface on and won't give you a hint.

Natsu and Lucy were the last couple to arrive, so they had the last number. And Makarov also forgot to tell only eight schools will participate.

"Hello everyone, glad you all could make it. I'm the presenter of today. We are watching the loveliest couple of eight schools. Let's see which one is the best!" the presenter said.

Lucy rolled her eyes. This whole event is stupid.

"We have assignment for the couples and everyone has to perform it. The rule is simple, you may not copy the same thing as someone before, only for example I love you... Now the first one is: say the sweetest thing to your boyfriend/girlfriend, it doesn't matter how long it will be. But what you say has to be true. We have specialists to say if you're lying."

They were beginning by number one. "I love you." "I love you too," the numbers one said. Natsu and Lucy both thought the same thing, lame.

They found number six better then the others, but still not good enough. They said, "I love you, kira. You're the most beautiful girl I ever met. You make me smile each day without doing anything yet." "I love you too, I trust you since I first met you. I love everything about you."

Now it was Natsu and Lucy's turn. Natsu and Lucy were full of confidence they would win the first round.

"GO FOR IT NATSU AND LUCY!!! NALUUUUUUUUU!" Mira screamed from the stand. Everyone was slowly standing away from Mira. Natsu and Lucy began.

"Lucy, I love you with my whole heart. You returned me to my happy self. I would give up everything to see you happy, even if that is not with me. If you are sad, I'm sad. When you're happy, I'm happy. To me, you are perfect. I'm so happy you chose to be my girlfriend, when you could choose someone else who is better than me. I'm not complaining though. Let's just say I'm so proud to say that you're mine," Natsu said. They heard a lot of 'awww' from the stand.

"Natsu...from the first time I saw you, you were interesting. You first started to bully me and even slapped me. But then you made it up and I forgave you, everything changed. We were best friends, we would tease each other, but is was always fun. The day you asked me out I was so happy. You said I looked perfect and that alone made my heart melt. We have so many moments I cherish. You are so protective about me, but I know it is a way for you to show your love to me. You're my first boyfriend and I love that," Lucy said.

"YASSS!! I RECORDED THAT!!" Mira screamed again making the two laugh awkwardly like a I-don't-know-her manner

__________________________

Cringe of what I wrote🙃