Chapter 32 - feet fingers

~Nobody's POV~

Natsu, Lucy and Luke were eating breakfast while talking with each other. "Yo Natsu, eat up, we have to go to school," Lucy said.

Natsu put the whole food in his mouth, making Luke sigh. "Learn some manners please," he said.

"Don't bother, brother. He never learns," Lucy said, rolling her eyes playfully.

Natsu took this as an offence. "Hey! I can learn... sometimes."

They all laughed, but now it was really time to go. Lucy kissed Luke on the cheek. "Goodbye, take care!" Lucy called.

"I will, take care of the hot head next to you," Luke said, throwing Natsu a smirk.

Before Natsu could respond the door was closed in his face. He pouted the whole walk to school.

Lucy giggled and they met with their friends. Lucy and Natsu were walking to them with their hands intertwined.

Mira smirked. "Look who are back together," she said smiling. She was awfully calm today, usually she would squeal. Natsu smiled. "Yup."

Everyone congratulated them and they went to the lesson. Natsu and Lucy of course were sitting next to each other.

During the lesson Lucy looked outside the window while Natsu was paying attention. The exams are beginning soon, and he wanted to pass. Lucy wanted to pass too, but she already knew it very well.

The bell soon rang.

"Alright class. Study good for the test next week and I wish you all good luck," Ms. Vermillion said, giving a gentle smile.

It was lunchtime and Lucy was dragged by Natsu to the library. "Natsu, what are you doing?"

"Luce, I want you to teach me biology after school," Natsu said. Lucy laughed at him.

"Of course, you dummy," Lucy said. It was actually strange to see him saying it. Boys these days want to keep their pride, and they think needing a tutor is degrading.

Natsu narrowed his eyes at how she called him, a promise of... a game in his eyes.

After school they walked home.

"Where is Luke?" Natsu asked as soon as they were home. "Work." Lucy shrugged, used to this.

It was actually kind of disappointing how little time they can spend because of work. He's still her brother. And although they clearly love each other, it feels like mutual friends sometimes. No deep conversations, no teasing.

They went to Lucy's bedroom and she took out their biology book. She promised she would help Natsu after school.

They have to learn the basic of a human body. And the veins, weak points and organism... basically almost everything.

They read everything and Lucy would ask Natsu questions. Natsu would always answer wrong.

Lucy groaned in frustration. "Natsu, it isn't that difficult."

"It is," Natsu scowled. He glared at the book, wanting to rip it in half. But fuck, he wanted to pass.

Lucy thought of an idea to help Natsu know the basic things were everything is. She will probably regret it though.

"Okay, we are going to be physical. I say things and you point were it is, okay?" Lucy said and Natsu nodded. It's actually sad, even some ten years old know it better.

"Lips," she said. Natsu smirked and walked to her. She walked back till she reached the bed. "Uhh Natsu, lips," she repeated.

Natsu held Lucy and kissed her on the lips. "Lips, check," Natsu said smirking.