Chapter 1

"Amaya what are you doing?" Connor asked with Greg behind him.

The three heroes were in class watching their teacher teach something while Amaya was busy reading her comic. 

"I'm trying to figure out how Flossy Flash, did those moves," Amaya said looking at her comic book.

"Okay, anyway, a little heads up, the teacher coming," Connor said smiling at the teacher while he raises a brow at Amaya who looked up innocent while holding her comic.

"Amaya you know what I already told. You can't read your comics in class while I'm teaching." The teacher said snatching away Amaya's comic.

"Wait, no!" Amaya gasps seeing her comic getting taken away.

"You can get it tomorrow. This is the six-time I told you." the teacher said shaking his head and walking down the row.

"Yeah, Amaya. We don't need a bookworm reading her fantasy." Cameron said earning some laughers from the fellow students.

"Why you," Amaya growled but Greg held her back.

"Whoa, Amaya, calm down," Greg said while Connor glare at Cameron laughing.

Amaya sighed and looked at the teacher put away her comic and whined.

"We have to get my comic back guys!" Amaya said making Connor raise a brow.

"Amaya your gonna get it back tomorrow," Connor said.

"I don't care. I don't trust my comic being here." Amaya said making Greg look at Connor.

"But Amaya can't you be patient?" Greg asked his friend.

"Were going and that, that," Amaya said sticking her fist out ignoring Greg.

Connor and Greg sighed and stick their fist out too.

~Night Time~

Into the night where everything was peaceful and quiet, the PJ masks were heading to their school. What they didn't know was that a villain was looking at some jewels and rubies.

"Hmmm, I wonder." the villain said and looked back when he heard a cough.

"What are you suppose to be! Are you one of the PJ masks heroes!?" Night Ninja said while looking at him.

"PJ masks? Who exactly are they?" the villain said.

"There too goody shoes who save the day from us villains." Night Ninja said waving his hand.

"Oh, I see. Then no, I'm not. Now you got me curious about these heroes. Care to show me if you are the best villain in this town." the villain said.

"Oh, I would love too. This shall be a team up, umm...what's your villain name, anyway?" Night Ninja said.

"The name, Leopard. You must be Night Ninja." Leopard smirk showing his sharp teeth.

~The School~

"Okay, we're here," Amaya said jumping out the Owl glider and landing on the ground.

"Amaya can't you just wait until tomorrow." Greg sighed while crossing his arms.

"NO! Flossy Flash is my hero. I need that comic!" Amaya said and flew to the window of her classroom.

Connor sighed while shaking his head.

"Go with her, Gekko. I'll stay here and keep watch." Connor said tapping Greg's shoulder.

"I hope no villains come," Gekko said climbing the building and entering the room.