Chapter 11

"Connor!" Leopard gasp seeing Catboy clothes gone and him in his pj. "Amaya!"

Amaya and Connor gasp seeing Leopard looking at them in shock. Leopard blinks and looked at Gekko, who was running toward them and sighed. This was a way to find out your mate's identity.

~Hours Before~

"Okay! Pj robot. Where is Romeo now?" Amaya asked their friend seeing him type on the computer.

Rj robot beeps happily and pointed at the screen making Greg smile.

"Look, Romeo at the town's laboratory, but why is he there?" Greg asked.

"I bet it's up to no good. To the Owl Glider!" Amaya said pressing her button and running to the glider with the others behind.

~Town's Laboratory~

Leopard leaps on a tree branch and then leap again to the light pole and stood up with balance and looked around. He looked left and right and frown.

"Where she...." Leopard said but gasp when he saw the Owl Glider flying by.

He watches and sees it disappear behind a tall building. HEe chuckles and spotted what he was looking for.

"Luna girl," Leopard smirk seeing her fly by. "Timeto work some business."

The Pj masks landed in front of the laboratory and took notice how the lock was burned up and they ran inside. They looked around confused and they split up to find clues. They looked around each room and found nothing in each one. They then meet up in the main room and each one of them came empty-handed.

"Nothing, why would Romeo be here in the first place?" Connor said to his friends.

"The true question is, why are you heroes there!?" Romeo laughed making the heroes turn at the screen.

"Romeo! Where are you!?" Amaya growled.

"Hahaa not where you losers are at. I'm at your HQ!" Romeo said pointing his screen at the HQ.

"What!? But we saw you here!!" Greg yelled.

"You did, an hour ago! Ha, I have to go. I got plans to do!" Romeo laughs and turns off the screen.

"Come on!! We have to head back to HQ!!" Conor said running out the building.

~Pj's HQ~

"Huh?" Leopard and Luna girl watches as Romeo was laughing crazy.

"They'll be coming and they will fall into my trap!! I am a genius!!" Romeo said happily.

"Ughh there he goes babbling about something stupid. Anyways, here are the things you wanted Leopard." Luna girl smiled.

"Huh, oh yeah thanks Luna girl. Also good luck with your date on tomorrow with Gekko." Leopard said smiling at her and handing her his trade.

"O-Oh, thanks." Luna girl smiled holding the bag. "Tell your mate said hi once you see him."

Luna girl chuckles and flew away leaving Leopard watching her leave. He then took notice of the Owl Glider again and raise a brow seeing how it flying fast to HQ. They got to HQ and jump out the glider on guard. Connor and Amaya looked around while Gekko used his Gekko camouflage and looked around too.

"Where's Romeo? He couldn't have left that fast?" Amaya asked Connor, who frown.

"I don't know...I don't like how everything quiet." Connor said and gasp when he heard a gun charging.

"Haha!! I caught you, you Pj losers!!" Romeo shouted firing his gun at them.

Amaya and Connor gasped getting caught in the beam and started feeling funny. They gasp seeing their powers leaving them and going into the gun and leaving them in their pjs. They fell to the floor while Romeo was laughing.

"Hahaaa it works!! Now you two won't be able to stop me!! Bye Catboy and Owelette!!" Romeo laughed leaving the scene.

Leopard gasp seeing Romeo's car driving towards him that he lung out the way. He growled and ran to HQ and jump over the high fence and landed it on all fours. He ran to the entrance of HQ and stop on his track.

"Connor!" Leopard gasp seeing Catboy clothes gone and him in his pj. "Amaya!"

Amaya and Connor gasp seeing Leopard looking at them in shock. Leopard blinks and looked at Gekko, who was running toward them and sighed. This was a way to find out your mate's identity.

"You guys!! What happen!?" Gekko ran to them helping his friends up.

"Romeo that what!" Amaya growled angrily. "He made a gun that was able to take our powers away from us!"

Connor was rubbing his shoulder and looked at Leopard, who was checking the tracks that Romeo's vehicle left. He shook his head and looked at Gekko when he asked what they were gonna do.

"Gekko!" Leopard called out making the heroes turn to him. "Well, work together and get Co- I mean Catboy and Owelette powers back for them. They'll stay here in HQ while we handle this." 

Greg smiled while Amaya rolled her eyes and glare at him.

"How do we know your not gonna just take our powers away!" Amaya said.

"Cause...I care for one of you, heroes." Leopard said looking at Connor, who blushed and smiled softly at him. "Come on Gekko! He didn't go too far."

"Will be back guys. Just stay with Pj robot." Gekko said running after Leopard.

They both sighed and went inside HQ and Pj robot twirl around them asking them questions. Amaya sighed and sat on the chair.

"Long story Pj robot. We just lost our powers." Amaya sighed while Connor put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Amaya. I trust Leopard and Gekko can get our powers back." Connor said but gasp when Amaya stood up.

"Speaking of Leopard. How on earth did he know who we are? You didn't tell him our real names did you?" Amaya asked.

"N-No! I didn't" Connor said.

"Then he goes to school with us. I am getting this close to figuring out who Leopard is!" Amaya growled. "Also do you and him have a thing now, Connor? Are you two in a relationship that we don't know about!?" 

Connor blushed a deep red and looked away while rubbing his hair.

"Connor," Amaya warned while glaring at him.

"I-It just happened okay. We kinda...click together and boom. We're an item." Connor said looking at Amaya.

"I want you to end things. Being in a relationship with a villain is bad news, Connor! It's only gonna cause problems for you and most importantly on our missions!" Amaya shouted.

Connor frown at what Amaya said and looked at her.

"W-What do you mean by that!?" Connor shouted.

"I want you two to be enemies. Not lovers!!" Amaya shouted.

Pj robot whined softly and hid behind the tree watching his friends arguing about Leopard. Connor growled and gasp when he saw a blue light flying toward him and a red light flying towards Amaya. They got blasted and they're hero suits were back on. Amaya smiled brightly and used her Owl wind wings and smiled brightly. They went out the HQ and saw Gekko laughing and pushing playfully at Leopard, who chuckled and shoved back.

"Mission accomplish! Leopard and I were awesome. We took down Romeo so fast and Leopard allowed me to smash the gun!!" Greg smiled brightly.

"Leopard chuckles and looked at Connor, who looked at him and saw how he whisper to him, 'Meet me tomorrow at the museum.' Connor nod and watch Leopard leave in a second and looked at Amaya, who was watching him too. Great, just great.