Chapter 25

"Okay Leopard has been causing problems in our town guys!" Greg said looking through the computer and sighing. "We haven't even got him to return the items he stole."

"Yeah, at least Luna Girl isn't helping him," Aidan said standing next to him.

"Guys can we...like lower the volume about Leopard," Amaya said walking closer to the two boys.

The three looked at Connor, who was smiling at Pj Robot and laughing at what he was doing. It's been one month after their stunt to get the two felines together. They tried everything to get them to talk but nothing work. Even when Connor was in danger with Light ninja or Romeo, Adam would save him then leave before Connor can say one word to him. Even in school, Connor was being ignored by Adam and it was hurting Connor dearly but he wouldn't show it. He was the team leader and he had to be strong for them even when they were facing Leopard but the team knew that he was in pain.

"Okay, team what are you talking about." Connor smiled and walked toward them with his tail swaying. 

"Nothing!" Greg said earning a soft chuckle from him.

"Guys, really. I'm fine about Leopard. Anyways we have to stop him. He's been stealing too many old items." Connor said pressing on the computer showing videos of Leopard.

"Luna Girl isn't with him though. She still being evil and all but even she doesn't know what's he doing." Greg said looking at Connor.

"Wait!" Adam said pulling the video back and pausing it. "Look at his eyes."

He zoomed in closer and saw his eyes in a different shape instead of his regular shape. Everyone was quiet because they knew what that shape meant. Adam's spirit animal was in control but it also shows that Adam was in control too. They gasp when Pj Robot pulled out a video of Leopard stealing another item.

~Musem~

"Okay is this the last piece?" Adam said out loud looking at the item and turn at the black smoke shape leopard.

'Just one more and things will be complete.' Leopard said making Adam sigh. 'Everyone will be affected by this energy allowing us to control each mind.'

"...I know...." Adam sighed but looked up when he head of something driving in. "Seems like they found out. Let's get going." 

The black smoke leopard smirks seeing it was the Pj masks but frown seeing the aura of its mate inside Catboy. He looked at Adam seeing him looking sadly at the Gekko mobile making him chuckled.

'I'll handle this.' Leopard growled and travel in the dark.

"Leopard where are you going!" Adam shouted.

"There he is!" Connor said pointing his finger at Adam.

"I see him!" Greg smirk but Amaya took notice of something moving toward them when Greg stop.

"Guys something heading your way!!" Aidan said through the coms.

Everyone turned to their left when they heard a roar and yelled in horror seeing a black smoke leopard charging at them. Greg was about to pull the vehicle back but was a little too late because the creature slammed onto the vehicle and making it flip around with the team inside. Connor gasp when he was outside the vehicle and watched it flip around with Amaya and Greg inside it. Aidan shouted Amaya hero name and ran toward the vehicle. Connor gasp when he saw the smoke leopard next to him smirking at the destruction it did.

"W-What! How dare you hurt my friends!" Connor growled and lung toward it but went pass it.

'Not now my mate...not now.' Leopard growled and vanish away.

Adam eyes were wide and looked at his left seeing the smoke Leopard next him and nudge him to go. He looked up seeing Connor running to the vehicle and helping Aidan pull out the team. He shook his head and ran with the smoke leopard behind. Connor pulled Greg out and looked up to see Adam and the smoke leopard getting away.

'The smoke leopard is his spiritual animal Connor.' the Cat spirit whisper inside Connor's mind making him sigh.

~Morning Time~

"What the FUCK where you thinking!!!" Aidan yelled at his twin brother. "Someone could have gotten badly hurt or worst!! Amaya and Greg were in there including Connor. If you haven't forgotten!!" 

Aidan was yelling at his brother about the stunt he pulled last night and how stupid that was. Adam growled angrily and stood in front of his brother.

"Well, news flash brother!! I'm a FUCKING villain!! You're a hero. We have chosen our path! So you better get used to it cause people will get hurt." Adam smirked evilly at his brother making Aidan hand turn into a fist and stock his brother. "Oh, now he has hands!!"

Adam lunged toward his brother punching him on his face too. The twins were fighting so loud in their room making their moms run upstairs and pull them apart.

"Boys what's the meaning to this!" Lillian yelled standing in front of the boys.

"YOU COULD HAVE HURT THEM!!" Aidan yelled trying to hit his brother while Sarah was holding him back.

"Well, shit! I didn't try to hurt them! I tried to KILL THEM!!" Adam laughed looking at his brother's eyes.

"YOU BASTER!!!" Aidan yelled.

"ENOUGH!! BOTH OF YOU!!" Lillian scream looking at both the boys. "I don't know what's going on but both of you are grounded!!" 

"What!!!" Aidan and Adam both shouted looking at their mother.

"Yeah! Sarah, take Aidan and Adam to school. We will discuss this when you get back!" Lillian growled. "Am I understood."

"Yeah..." The twins whisper.

"Speak louder. Am I understood." She said strictly.

"Yes!" They both said louder making her nod and walk them both out the room and straight to the car.

They got to school and was told to behave. Aidan and Adam watch their ride drive away but they glare at each other angrily. They walk their way inside the school but went different ways making Aidan stop. He looked at his brother walk away from him making him feel like he was losing a part of him. He felt himself tear up but he shook his head and sighed.

"What's happening to you, brother..." Aidan asked softly at his brother back.