Chapter 26

They were in school and Amaya was whipping some blood off of Aidan's nose. He got in a fight with Cameron and of course, Cameron lost the fight but he manages to lay one good blow on Aidan's nose.

"There! No more blood. You really shouldn't have done that Aidan." Amaya said kissing Aidan on his cheek and earning a softly chuckle from him.

"Bae, I had too. He was saying rude comments about you and your friends. Ever since Adam left the group he's been making things hard for us and mostly. For Connor." Aidan sighed looking at Connor look at a stuff saber tooth tiger with Geg next to him.

"I know...I just hope Cameron doesn't take it to far. I swear I am gonna destroy him." Amaya said holding Aidan's hand and walking toward their friends.

Connor and Greg smiled at Aidan asking if he was okay. He smiled and nodded and looked at the saber tooth tiger seeing its history and what it did. Connor looked up feeling like he was being watched and looked around and caught Adam's eyes. He blushed and watch him staring at him making his heart thump. He smiles softly at him but watched as Adam frown and walk away making Connor look hurt and sadly look down. Amaya frown seeing the whole thing and watched Adam walking away seeing a smoke following behind. She looked at Connor and sadly watched seeing him walking away from them fast to shed some tears.

~One Hour Later~

"Spiritual animals are rarely powerful when they meet the ones they were made for. Can anyone tell me why they chose?" The teacher asked his students.

"Cause they don't know who to choose?" A girl said.

"Cause their dumb spirits." a boy said.

"Probably cause there to lazy to even do anything and can't even make up their mind," Cameron said while crossing his arms.

"No. None of you were right. Anyways the reason to why they choose the person to be with is because they want to make the right chose. They have to be careful about who they choose because they will have a power that no person can have and be responsible for this power the spiritual animal hands them." the teacher said looking at the statue of each spiritual animal.

"Umm teacher. I have a question. What if the spirit animal is evil?" Greg asked making the teacher nodded.

"Well, that spiritual animal would have to choose someone who is evil and will control them if they don't make a bond. An evil spiritual animal is a terrifying one. Once the host and the spirit make peace the dark power that both will have. Only a good spiritual animal and its host can defeat the side." The teacher smiled holding his hands together.

"Is this all true teacher?" a girl asked looking at the statues.

"Of course not. Their just legends that history have written but if it was then all of us would have our own spirit animal. Now come along we have more to see before we head home." The teacher chuckled and walked down the hall with the students behind. Aidan, Amaya, Greg, Connor, and Adam were still looking at the statue.

They were thinking about everything the teacher said and looked at each other and watch Adam walk away like he wasn't even standing there. Aidan watched his brother walk away and turn to his friends seeing them watching Connor, who was staring at the statue the most and was looking concern. Amaya walks toward him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Connor, you okay?" She asked looking at her friend. 

Connor shooked his head and put his hand on his eyes and sighed.

"Y-Yeah, just a slight headache. Sorry, let's catch up with the others." He said smiling softly at them. 

They nodded and ran after the class. Connor stops and turns back around to see his cat spirit animal looking at the statue and turn her head at him and nod. He was staring at her eyes feeling his eyes changing too.

"Connor hurry!" Greg shouted making Connor jump and look back.

"Coming!!" Connor shouted and turn back around at the statue to see his spirit animal gone.

He sighed and ran after his friend not knowing that a certain smoke leopard was watching him run away from the stand and turn its head back at the place where the cat spirit was at.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was short just wanted to give a little details about the spiritual animals inside the Pj Masks and the others.