Chapter 28

"What! That's what my brother and Namir are planning." Aidan said in disbelief. "That doesn't even sound like him..."

"Bae, I'm sorry but your brother and his spirit both are planning to do this...we just don't know when," Amaya said softly hugging her lover close.

"And that message he told you to tell us. It just confirms it!" Greg said slamming his fist on his hand.

Connor was looking down the whole time but looked up when he heard laughing. He looked around and caught sight of Adam smirking at Cameron and his friends seeing them playing soccer. He put his hand on the shoulder where he was bitten but it was healed already. Adam stops and looked back seeing Connor looking at him and touch his bite mark making him growl softly but shook his head. He looked back at the teenagers and smirk seeing their spirit animals thanks to Namir vision and chuckled. 

"Namir, do you got them." He whispers softly.

'Indeed. Look at them again.' Namir purred allowing Adam to use his vision and seeing the teen's spirit animals in a mind control with their eyes glowing light green. 'Now we only need your brothers.'

He nodded and looked at the group seeing them talking and Connor in it too. He went to Cameron and whisper something to him making him chuckled and nodded. Amaya was about to tell them what they should do but yelps when a soccer ball hit their table making them jump.

"Cameron!" Greg and Aidan growled angrily seeing him laugh and high five his friend.

"What can't a boy play." Cameron smirk while Adam was watching.

"Just leave us alone!" Greg yelled back while Connor was glaring at Adam.

"Naa, not until you play soccer with us and show us how your team sucks." Cameron laughed making Amaya growled.

"Why would we play with you!" Amaya said.

"Then I'll keep kicking the ball at you. Your choice." Cameron said holding the soccer ball in his hands.

"Fine," Aidan growled while standing up.

"Wait! I don't trust this. Adam was watching the whole thing. I think he wanted this to happen for a reason." Connor said worriedly making his team look at him.

"It too late. Well just be careful with him. Okay." Amaya said seeing everyone nodded.

They went to the field with teams of three. Greg was goalie while Amaya, Connor, and Aidan were on the field. Cameron, Adam, and his other friend were on the field while another boy was a goalie. They started the game and the team made sure to be careful around Adam, who was watching their moves. They were making goals and the other team was making goals to thanks to Adam. They were taking a water break with the scores as a tie. Adam was watching his brother and looked at Connor seeing him drink the water, watching some of the water falling out his mouth to his neck. He groans with lust and lick his lips but shook his head putting his hand on his forehead and closing his eyes.

"Okay let get this over with!" Amaya sighs looking at Cameron.

"Great. The last goal is the winner." He smirks and went to his spot.

Aidan was watching Amaya seeing her smile at him making him smile back. Connor sighed and looked up seeing how Adam whisper something to Cameron. He frowns but ran toward the ball when it started but gasp when Adam ran toward it too. He grabs the ball and watched as Adam chase after him.

"Connor over here!" Amaya shouted making him kick the ball toward her.

She smiled and ran with the ball but growled when Cameron and his friend were after her and smiled seeing Aidan wide open so she kicked it toward him. He caught it and smile brightly at his girlfriend and ran toward the goalie. Connor and Amaya smiled but gasp seeing Adam chasing him. Aidan took notice and ran quickly and kick the ball to the goalie but was tackled by his brother. The ball went in earning no from Cameron and his friends. Amaya, Greg, and Connor ran toward Aidan, who was kicking his brother off him.

"What the fuck!" Aidan hissed. "I know your evil now cause of your stupid leopard but this is getting out of hands." 

"Oh don't worry brother. You'll get the taste of it." Adam laughed and stood up.

"Aidan!!" Greg and Amaya said running to him while passing by Adam.

He was walking smirking but stop when he was next to Connor's side making him look at him. He looked at him making them both have eye contact and stare at each other.

"A-Adam..." Connor whispers softly with a concerned face.

He looked at his face seeing nothing but gasp softly seeing how he was getting close to his face making him take a step back and watching Adam stand in front of his face close.

"Well, be together...again. I promise." Adam whispers kissing Connor softly making him whine softly and pull back.

Adam smiled and left the group with a blushing Connor and three angry friends. They went to check on Connor, who finally snap out and looked at Aidan concern. 

~Night Time~

After the team had finished saving the day from Romeo they were resting in their rooms after a long day but no Adam. Connor was holding his pillow tightly and looked out his window and put his pillow down. He went to the window and open it to only gasp when Adam jump in his room still in his Leopard suit.

"A-Adam what are you doing here!?" Connor said looking at him. "You're the enemy." 

Adam looked at Connor up and down and lick his lips and growled of lust came out of him. Connor back up when Adam walk toward him and gasp when he back hit the wall. He jumps when Adam put his hands on the wall and leaning close to Connor making him whine.

"I was more than your enemy." He whispers in his ear earning a shiver. "I was your lover. Your friend. Your mate."

"Ahh!" Connor gasps when he felt Adam biting him again on the same spot he was bitten. "A-Adam~..S-Stop  ahh." 

Adam growled and pulled Connor closer earning a soft moan from him when their crotches touched each other. He gasps when he was on the bed and Adam was over him kissing his neck and leaving hickeys. Connor was moaning and gasping trying to get Adam off but was shaking.

"A-Adam p-please..D-Aahh!!~" Connor cried out when he felt his crotch being rubbed. "A-Adam ah~"

"Fuck I just want to fuck you so badly," Adam growled but chuckled. "But not now."

He pulled back chuckling allowing Connor to pull himself back and look at Adam.

"Soon you'll be fully mine, Faline." Namir voice said clearly as day.

Connor eyes were wide and watch Leopard jump out the window leaving a scared Connor behind. His tears welled up making him pull his knees up and putting his face on there crying.