Chapter 32

"We have to close it but how?" Connor shouted looking at Faline, who was shaking in fear.

She was looking at the spirit animals screaming in pain and horror. She shook her head making Connor look concern. Pj Robot started waving his hands and show a video at Connor, who watched it. It shows Lilith saying that it is possible that the host and spirit can close the crystal together but it will cost them something. Connor nod and looked at Faline, who saw the video too nod.

"Well do it. Come on." Faline said and ran to the crystal.

Connor ran there too and put his hands their just like Faline and close his eyes but they were pushed back. Faline looked at Connor worried.

"What happen?" Connor said looking at the crystal becoming more unstable.

"We need to be fused. Come on!" Faline said going inside Connor.

He sighed and open his eyes showing his right eye light blue and his left his regular color. They ran to the crystal and put their hands on it. They closed their eyes and considerate their energy on closing the portal and fixing the crystal. They gasp in pain feeling pain spreading.

"We can do this!!" Faline shouted.

"NO!" They both gasp when they were pulled back and looked up to see Namir looking at them.

Their eyes went wide when they saw that Adam had his right eye glowing yellow and his left greenish. He smiles softly at them and looked at the crystal.

"I should be the one fixing this. I am the one that cost this." Namir and Adam said and went to the crystal and doing the same thing they did.

They watched as the crystal started shaking and they lovers groaning in pain. They both stood up but gasps in horror when a tentacle grabs them on their waist and pulled them up.

"NOO!!" They shouted looking at their mates.

"Faline! Connor!" They shouted and looked at the crystal and closed their eyes tight and drawing all their energy to fix the crystal and to close the gate. "AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The crystal started to glow brightly at each second making them close their eyes. Then everything exploded into sparkles and gold dust. Everything was back to normal with the people back in their home and the villains back to where ever they were. HQ was back to normal with the crystal fix. Amaya and Greg were outside laying on the ground getting up looking confused.

"OWELETTE! GEKKO!" They both turn around to be hugged by Connor making them laugh.

"Catboy you did it!!" Amaya said smiling brightly.

"Awesome job Catboy." Greg smiled.

"My cat whiskers! Leopard!" Connor said and ran inside the tower with the others behind.

Connor looked around trying to find Adam but didn't see him anywhere. He sadly looked down and looked at his friend walking inside and looked at Connor.

"It wasn't me who saved us all...it was Adam...and Namir..." Connor whispers and hugged his arms sobbing softly. 

~Morning Time~

"Amaya!" Aidan smiled hugging his girlfriend, who tear up and held him back,

"You're okay!" Amaya said happily kissing her lover. "What happened to you. We didn't see you anywhere?"

"I...had to do something..." Aidan said looking down.

"Is Adam okay?" Connor said concern.

Aidan looked at him sadly but gasp when the bell ring making them go to class. Aidan shook his head and walked inside with Connor tearing up and looking away to hide his tears but knew his friends knew he was gonna cry. They all went to class and every hour Connor was becoming restless and worried about Adam. When school was over he stayed so he can finish extra credit. Amaya, Greg, and Aidan left him after saying their goodbyes. He sighed and looked at the window seeing the sun shining.

"Excused me. I need some help. I lost my kitten and I can't find him." Connor looks back about to answer but gasp when he saw it was Adam.

"A-Adam." He smiled brightly but gasps when he saw Adam's left arm. 

His left arm was..was gone. Completely gone only his sleeve was tied up so it wasn't hanging. Adam smiled softly making Connor cover his mouth when he saw his left eyes had a two scratch scars making it blind. 

"It's that bad huh?" Adam said chuckling.

"Adam!!" Connor cried out and ran to him and held him close. "I-I thought I l-lost you..."

Adam looked at him and smiled hugging him with his right arm. He chuckles and pulled back looking at Connor and wiping away his tears.

"Hey, it's okay. I did this to myself and I must accept the fault. Even if it means losing my left arm and eye." Adam sighed looking out the window.

"Adam...I...I'm sorry," Connor said hugging him close.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. It's, my. I thought taking over the world would help me get you back but...I guess that was stupid. Even Namir learned his lesson." Adam chuckled and looked at Connor and was about to lean down to kiss him but stop.

Connor took notice and smiled knowing what he was doing. He was allowing Connor to choose if he would want to kiss him or not. He pulled Adam shirt and made their lips touch kissing a shock, Adam. He blinked and kissed him back happily holding his waist close with his right arm. He deepens the kiss earning a soft moan from him so he pulled away just in case he would lose control.

"Okay, I better get going. I came here to say, goodbye." Adam said looking at Connor sadly.

"W-What do you mean, goodbye?" Connor said looking at him.

"My moms are sending me to my Grandma house so I can...you know to get use to being one arm and eye teenager." He chuckles and holds Connor close. "Hey, don't worry. I'll be back." 

Connor smiled and kissed Adam one more time and held him close.

"Then I'll wait for you." Connor smiled making him smile back.

"Deal. I'll text and call you 24/7 if you don't mind." Adam said smirking.

"Of course not." Connor smiled.

"Well...this is goodbye for now," Adam said kissing Connor one more time soft and with love. "I'll see you later my lost kitten."

"Goodbye, my Leopard," Connor said tearing up. 

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: BOOM!!! Adam has one arm and one good eyes hahahaaa!! I love it! Anyways I will draw him like that but in his Leopard suit. Enjoy!