Chapter 21

"That's what you saw in the realms of darkness," Adam said looking at his lover while holding him close.

"Yeah, it was...cold in there but then my spirit animal came to me and help me out," Connor said leaning close to Adam, who nodded his head and held him close.

"Well, I'm glad you okay and safe in my arms," Adam said nuzzling close to Connor's face making him chuckle and nuzzle back. "I'm still sorry that you fell in those flowers. I didn't even know the flowers were able to do that. I thought they were just gonna put people to sleep. Not put them in a realm of Darkness right?"

"Yeah, that what she told me it was called," Connor said looking up at his lover.

"Huh," Adam said closing his eyes. 

Today was a Saturday and there was no school so Adam called up Connor if he wanted to go to the park to relax and talk about what happened yesterday. He looked up from the shady tree that they were under seeing the leafs moving and the sun shines brightly.

"A-Adam Can I asked you something. connor asked looking at his lover.

"Sure, what wrong?" Adam said looking at his lover.

"D-Do...I mean..." Connor said playing with Adam's hands and looked at his face again. "Is your spirit animal...I mean have you ever meet your spirit animal?" 

Adam's face was blank making Connor turn his head and look at his lover concern. He closed his eyes and sighed softly and looked at his lover seeing the concerned look of his making him smile softly.

"I'm fine." He whispers kissing Connor's forehead.

"You don't have to answer, Adam," Connor said closing his right eye when Adam started kissing there.

He chuckles softly when Adam pulled him closer and nuzzling his face close to his hair. They both looked back when they heard a meow and saw the gray cat making Adam raise a brow while his lover smiles. He leans forward grabbing the cat and hugging it.

"I swear. That cat is a spy or something..." Adam said looking at the cat meow softly and nuzzle close to Connor. "Anyways, to answer your question...yes I do see my spirit animal but rarely ever since I meet you."

Connor looked at him with his mouth open softly and closed again. He blinks when he felt Adam's hand pulling his chin up and making him look at him. He was smiling softly at him and he then leans in for a kiss making him blush and kiss back. The gray cat meowed and jump off Connor's arms and went up the tree. Adam pulled back and hug his boyfriend.

"I-Is your spirit animal evil?" Connor said softly.

"Yeah...he was the one that told me to make the flowers...he sometimes gains control of my body but him and I learn to coexist together and we both trust each other." Adam smiled nuzzling close to his lover's neck.

Connor chuckles and held him close to him enjoying the comfort and peace that was around them. He couldn't hope anything better than this. He smiled when he took notice of the cat on the branch sleeping peaceful making him yawn softly. Adam smiled and pulled Connor down with him making him gasp softly. Lucky, they brought a blanket to lay on and some pillows.

"Let's take a quick catnap. It is fresh and peaceful here and away from people." Adam said looking at Connor, who smiled.

"Okay..." Connor yawned and cuddle close to Adam.

~Greg's Home~

"Greg, have you seen Connor?" Amaya asked making his friend look up.

"No, he probably hanging with Adam." Greg said while holding his pet lizard close to his chest.

"Is it me or has those two gotten close to each other?" She said looking at him making him shrug.

"I don't know. Probably they did cause they both like cats. I guess." He said while chuckling at his pet.

"Ughhh Connor can't seem to decide. First, he is in a relationship with Leopard and NOW! He developing a crush on Adam!" Amaya said pulling her hair back. "Poor Adam." 

"If only you know that Leopard and Adam are both the same person," Greg whisper while laughing.

"What was that?" Amaya asked.

"I said why don't we look for him." Greg smiled at her making her smile back and nod.

They went to the park a minute later and saw plenty of children playing and parents watching them. They looked around and didn't see any sign of the two boys. Amaya looked at the trail that leads to the lake and waves her hand at Greg to follow. They walk down the path looking around and trying to find them. They got to their location and they started looking around the lake section. She sighed but gasp softly seeing two people sleeping underneath a tree on top of a small steep hill. She went up there and looked at the two people only to make her eyes go wide. Connor was snuggling close to Adam while he had both his arms wrapped around him and with his face close to his. She was shocked and confused to why Connor was doing this if he supposedly loved Leopard. She looked back when she heard Greg cooing at them.

"Awww they look so peaceful," Greg said smiling softly ar his best friend and taking a pic to blackmail Connor. 

"Yeah, he probably fell asleep on him and he didn't want to wake him up," Amaya said smiling down at Connor. "I'm hoping that Connor would leave Leopard and be with Adam."

Greg laughed making her look at him weird while he laughed and went down the small steep hill. She raises a brow and looked so lost but shook her head and turn back at the two boys sleeping. She chuckles softly and pulls the scrap blanket over them smiling at the two lovebirds. She then went after Greg, who was still laughing. Adam opens his eyes revealing his eyes as leopard and raised his head up watching Amaya and Greg. He then looked at Connor seeing him sleeping peacefully and being close to him. He chuckles softly that wasn't his voice and pulled him closer.

"Now I see why you can't hurt him, Adam. He's your mate." Adam said in an deep voice.