Chapter 9

~Weeks Later~

Leopard was running away from the Pj maks while holding a bag full of Lotus flowers from the museum. He slides over the feathers that Amaya threw at him making her growl.

"We have to stop him from stealing those Lotus flowers!!" Amaya shouted.

"Don't worry I got this!" Connor said jump over a bench. "Super Cat Speed!!"

Leopard looked back thinking he lost them but gasp when Catboy pounces on him making them roll down the hill together. He grabs Catboy taking each hard blow and rolling down to a huge tree. Leopard growled in pain when he hit his head on the tree making him go unconscious. Connor groans and looked at Leopard making him gasp.

"Leopard! Leopard talk to me!" Connor mewled while holding his lover's face.

He moved Leopard face around and started to get worried when he didn't answer back. He looked around and took notice that the bag of Lotus flowers wasn't around. 

"He must have dropped it when I pounce him," Connor said to himself and look back at his Leopard. "Come on wake up. Please." 

His ears pinned down and decided to call his friends but gasp when a sticky splat was thrown to his hand making it stick to the tree branch. He growled and looked up to see the Ninjalinos laughing at him while Night Ninja was holding the Lotus flower bag.

"Hahaa, seem like Catboy is in big trouble." Night Ninja smirk but gasp when he saw Leopard unconscious. "L-Leopard! You defeated Leopard! How!?"

Night Ninja ran to Leopard moving his head around and smirked evilly.

"This is great!! We can take him as a prisoner! He will no longer steal from me again!" Night Ninja laughed.

"No!! Leave him alone!!" Connor hissed while trying to get the sticky splat off him.

'Where are Owelette and Gekko!?' Connor thought but gasp when his other hand got splat.

"Oh, do you care about him Catboy?" Night Ninja smirk while looking at him. "Maybe I should take him." 

"Not on our watch!!" Owlette said flying up. "Owl wing winds!" 

The Ninjalinos all rolled around mumbling about things. Greg jumps over a rock and ran to Connor pulling off the sticky splat and used his super Gekko shield to block the sticky splat.

"Come on!" Gekko said helping Connor up.

"No!!" Connor gasp seeing the Ninjalinos grabbing Leopard. "I'm gonna save Leopard. Watch over Night Ninja and his other Ninjalinos, guys!"

Connor used his super cat speed and caught up to the Ninjalinos, who were holding Leopard and pulled out their sticky splat.

"I don't think so! Super owl feathers!" Amaya said throwing her feathers at the Ninjalinos making them trap.

Connor smiled and ran to Leopard grabbing him and pulling him up. Night Ninja growled in anger and pulled out the secret splat he created. Leopard groans and growled in pain and looked to his right to see Catboy, who smiled brightly at him.

"You're okay!" Connor mewled and rub his face close to his.

Leopard smiled softly and nuzzle back but gasp when Connor pushed him back and watch in horror seeing Catboy get splat. He was trapped inside a purple splat that was shaped like a ball and he was inside the splat. He looked around shock banging on the purple splat and watch as the Ninjalinos grab the splat and threw smock bombs on the floor.

"Hahaa if you want you, cat back! Meet us at your HQ!" Night Ninja smirk holding the Lotus flower bag that Leopard stole and threw his smock bomb on the floor vanish away.