Chapter 34

A/N: Here is my drawing of one arm Adam and Connor! I made my bio crying with a happy face. Yes, this drawing belongs to me and I tried my best for the background. Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

"Ahhh!!!" Greg screamed while being chased by snapping flowers. "Where did these flowers come from!!!!" 

"I don't know! Super Owl wind!!" Amaya yelled flapping her wings and watching the flowers fly away. 

"We have to find Catboy!" Greg said but gasp when he was picked up by a pink ray.

"I lizard bae." Luna Girl smiled kissing her boyfriend's cheek. "Need a hand." 

"Yes! Oh, thank god." Greg sighed standing next to Luna Girl, who rolled her eyes and looked at Amaya, who flew to her. 

"Do you know where Leopard at?" Amaya asked looking worried.

"Yeah, I saw him at the park with his boyfriend. Come on!" Luna Girl said flying to the park.

*BBAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM*

"FUCK!!" Adam growled looking at Connor trying to get the vine off his legs.

"Come on kitty poo. Just let kill him and we can be together." Leila said smiling at him.

"In your dream Leila." Adam hissed.

"Ohh my dreams will become true. Anyways how do you plan to defeat me with only one arm?" She chuckled looking at him. "don't be stupid my love."

"He isn't you are." Leila yelps in pain when she was kicked in the face by Amaya.

"Luna Girl!" Adam smiled cutting away the vines and helping his mate up.

"Hey, Leopard. Ever thought of calling me and telling me your back?" Luna Girl glare at her best friend making him smiled.

"Sorry." Adam chuckled and looked at Leila angry.

"That's it!! I'm gonna kill that cat and if I can't then I'll kill you so nobody can have you!!!" Leila laughed and made her vines go crazy.

"Watch out!!" Greg said shielding his girlfriend and Amaya. 

Adam used his super claws and cut at each one but gasps when a vine wrap around his foot and pulled him forward. 

"Leopard!!" Connor gasped seeing his lover hanging in front of Leila.

"Don't worry my love it'll be fast and painful. I promise." Leila smirked but screams in pain when he used super leopard roar on her.

"That's what you think! I rather kill you than allowing you to cause harm to this city and to my mate!" Adam yelled lunging toward Leila and tackling her down her leaf. 

She growled and punch Adam making him hiss in pain but scratch her on her cheek earning a yelp of pain. She kicked him off and threw needles at him. Some scratch his right arm and cheek but he threw a spot in front of him when she threw another batch and made them go back to her.

"NOO!!" Leilascream getting stab by her needles. 

"Catboy watch out!" Amaya said grabbing him and flying up.

"Thanks! Owelette watched out!!" Connor screamed seeing a fly trapper about to snap at her.

Owelette flies out the way of the trapper and flew down when Luna Girl had all the vines inside her magnetic beam. Greg was blocking each needle that was being thrown toward her with his shield so they flew to help them. Connor looked at Adam seeing him being choked by Leila but he kicked her off on the face and flip back and stood up.