Chapter 5

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Luna girl was screaming while falling from her luna board.

"I got you!!" Greg shouted running to Luna girl and catching her.

He gave a nervous smile while Luna girl blushes and looked at her hero. She smiled softly and shook her head when she saw Owelette and Catboy running to them. Gekko let her down and was checking if she was okay. She smiles and shakes her head while pushing his hands away softly.

"I'm okay, Lizard boy." Luna girl said.

"That's a relief." Greg sighed while smiling.

"I am soooo sorry, Luna girl. I didn't mean to blow that hard." Amaya said sadly while Luna girl glare at her.

"You better be! I could have died!!" Luna girl screams while holding her luna magnet and summoning her luna board back.

Amaya and the team watch as Luna girl jump on her board but looked at Gekko and smiled.

"Thanks, Lizard boy!" She said and flew away leaving behind the stolen cinnamon rolls. (Cinnamon rolls are my weakness)

~Morning~

Greg sighs dreamily while playing with his lunch making Amaya roll her eyes.

"Dude you know your crushing on a villain," Amaya said fixing her glasses.

"Yes, and," Greg said putting some food in his mouth.

Connor chuckles but gasp when he feels hands around his sides. Aidan chuckles making him chuckle back. He sat next to Connor and raise a brow at Greg and look at his friends.

"Don't ask." Amaya sighed while eating her food.

"Okay, anyways are you guys heading to the fair after school?" Aidan asked while eating his spicy chicken.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait for the fair!" Greg said happily.

"Connor," Aidan said bumping him by the shoulder.

"Attention. Attention. I have terrible news student. The fair will be canceled. There are messing part in the rides. I am terribly sorry. Perhaps they will be ready tomorrow." the Principal said making all the students groan in sadness.

"Man, I was looking forward to it." Aidan sighed and went back to eating his food.

Connor looked at his two friends, who nod and continue to eat their food knowing their gonna have to look for Romeo, who was behind this crime.

~Night Time~

"Hahaa, too bad for them. I need these parts to make my perfect robot!" Romeo said watching Robette walking with the parts.

"Yes, master," Robot said walking down to Romeo lab car.

"Hold it right there, Romeo!" Amaya shouted landing on the ground.

"Ughhh it's the Pj losers! Robette after them!!" Romeo order watching his robot go after them.

"Yes, master," Robette said running to them.

"I got this! Super Gekko strength!" Greg said running toward the robot and stopping Robette. "Ha!" 

"Now!" Romeo smirked watching Robette trap both Gekko and Catboy, who got close to Gekko. 

Amaya gasped and flew up when Romeo robot ran toward her. Connor hissed at Robette and tried getting free but couldn't. Greg tried using his super Gekko strength again but couldn't move.

"Get the bird Robot!" Romeo shouted.

"Yes, master. I will get the bird, master!" The robot said trying to reach her.

"Owelette get out of here! Will be fine!" Connor order making Amaya sadly fly away to make a plan to save her teammates. 

Amaya landed close to the school and pace around trying to think of a plan that it took her a while to notice Leopard, who was staring deadly at Robette, who was holding Catboy. She gasps in surprise and raises her wings glaring at Leopard.

"What are you doing here? Are you helping Romeo?!" Amaya asked glaring at him.

"Oh please, he isn't worth my time, yet. Anyways I'm here to help you, now that I see my lost kitty trap." Leopard said standing straight.

"Lost kitty? Wait, you mean Catboy? He isn't yours." Amaya said looking at Leopard, who smirks.

"Yet. Anyways, you got a plan Birdbrain?" Leopard said looking at Owelette thinking.

"Yes! I do! Can you make some dots around them." Amaya said.

Connor groans feeling himself being squish by Robette while Romeo was finally getting the last part.

"Hahaa, can't believe the bird actually left you losers behind," Romeo said laughing.

"That's what you think!" Amaya said flying out the hole Leopard made.

"Ah! Get her!!" Romeo said.

"Yes, master." The robot said running after Amaya, who goes inside another hole and comes out to another location. 

Romeo was following his robot leaving Robette to defend herself. Connor smiled brightly seeing Leopard getting out from a hole behind, a tree. He ran to Robette, who about to set an alarm but was shut down thanks to Pj robot. Connor fell from the arms of Robette and Leopard caught him in his arms. Greg smiled at Pj robot and ran to Romeo lab car getting all the parts using his super Gekko strength. Connor was looking at Leopard, who was looking back at him and held him close.

"Thanks," Connor said softly.

"Anytime, kitty. Now you owe me two times again. You got to stop owning me, kitty." Leopard chuckles running to Gekko.

Romeo ran back to his lab and screamed out no when he saw Gekko and Catboy free but gasp in horror seeing Leopard, who smirked evilly at him.

"You know what! I don't want those parts anymore! Robots let's go!!" Romeo said running back inside his vehicle with his two robots behind. Pj robot cheered while Owelette landed next to her friends and hugging them.

"Thank goodness your okay! I'm sorry I left you guys behind." Amaya said looking at Connor and Greg.

"It's okay, Owelette. At least you got help." Greg said but blink in confusion not seeing Leopard or Connor.

"Uhh, over there."Amaya pointed at the tree where Connor and Leopard were talking.

Leopard put his hand on Catboy's cheek watching as he rubs his face close to his hand and purring softly making Leopard chuckle. He pulled Connor close making him purr loudly and gasp softly hearing Leopard purring too.

"Well, at least your safe now, kitty," Leopard said making Connor smile.

"Thanks to you and Owelette," Connor said putting his hands on Leopard's chest.

"Well, I would team up with that bird brain if it means saving you," Leopard said rubbing his face close to Connor's face making both of them purr.

Connor smiled softly and felt Leopard pull back and disappear from his sight making him sigh softly. He gasps when he felt an arm around his shoulder making him look at Greg, who was smirking and raising both his eyebrows up and down. Amaya chuckles and waves her hands at her friends so they can put everything back together with Pj robot already starting the process. Connor smiled and looked back at the spot where he and Leopard were at and sighed dreamily. Perhaps he can be in love with a villain.