Chapter 30

A/N: Remeber this art doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Dapple-ishh on DeviantArt.

__________________________________________________________

"Where is HE!!" Namir scream glaring at his slaves that he had control.

He was sitting inside the Pj Masks HQ with a throne chair in front of the crystal that was split in half and the light the spirit world was open. He sighed and pinched his forehead.

"Oh come on Namir! You already control everything! Why must you want her!!" Aidan spirit animal said looking at him angrily.

Aidan was unconscious just like everyone in the town with their spirit animal controlling them with no choice. They were forced to do it and once they controlled their host Namri was able to control them with his power.

"The reason is that I want her to be here with me controlling these pathic places and after that. Well, control the spirit world." Namir chuckled and glare at his slave. "You should be grateful that you're my host twin brother body. If you weren't I would have killed you already, Namrak."

"You may be my twin but I betrayed you because you tried killing my friends!" Namrak yelled angrily.

"Does it matter. Anyways I want you, Luna, and Nightninja to find Apep, Faline, and Lilith! No matter what!" Namir shouted angrily.

~Connor P.O.V~

"What now Faline?" I asked her looking at her walk around me and stop in front of me.

"We fuse...We have to be strong just like Namir to be able to defeat him and close the portal." Faline told me making me sigh and hug my arms. "Look...after we close the gate Namir would be less powerful enough to stop Owelette, Gekko, Apep, and Lilith. We're gonna save him."

I looked at her and looked at our HQ where the light line is firing up into the sky and seeing lights coming out and coming in. I wished this never happen. We were supposed to be together...with him stealing and me stopping him...I just want him back...Oh god, I just want him back to normal badly.

"Catboy! Vixen is here!" Greg shouted with Apep running behind him.

"It's your sister host, Faline!" Apep smiled looking at her. "Too bad she can't connect to her."

"She still a youngling and Brooke is a new hero so she wouldn't have a connection to her yet." Faline said watching me walk down

I smiled walking toward Vixen, who was hugging Amaya and asking how she is. Vixen aka Brooke is my youngest cousin. She is 14 years old and I found out about her having powers and being Vixen was by how she always talks about Nightninja 24/7. Hehee she heads over heels for him.

"Vixen, it's good to see you," I told her while she ran toward me and hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry. Will save him, and my Romeo." She smiled at me.

Sadly half of the other Pj Masks we know were under Namir control including the villains and they were looking for us. He had every innocent life under his control. I sighed and nodded my head at her but looked up seeing Amaya flying toward us.

"We have to move now!! They found us!" She shouted making us stand up.

"Catboy it's time for us to fuse," Faline told me but I gasp seeing Aidan, Luna Girl, and Nightninja standing behind us.

"Nightninja..."Brooke said standing close to me. 

"Faline, my brother asked for you. Come quietly and will let your friends leave unharmed." Namrak said looking at Amaya, who flew down looking sad and worried.

"Never! I will stop Namir and put an end to this, my friend!" Faline shouted looking at Namrak sigh.

"Then forgive me my friend for doing this. After them!" Namrak shouted running toward Connor.

"Go! Amaya lets us fuse!" Lilith shouted seeing her nod.

I watched as Amaya and Lilith fused and saw her eyes glowing bright red. I turn to watch Greg fusing with Apep and his eyes glowing green.

"GO! Super Owl Screech!!" Amaya and Lilith's fused voice said together flying up and screaming like an owl.

"Super Gekko Tail Whip!" Greg and Apep said together whipping their strong tail down making the ground shake for Aidan, Luna Girl, and Romeo.

"Let go!!" Faline shouted grabbing me and Brooke. 

We ran away from the fight and ran into the woods of the park and was put down. I sighed while Brooke looked scared.

~Third P.O.V~

Connor put his hand on his cousin's shoulder making her look at him and threw herself at him hugging him tightly.

"What are we going to do!?" Vixen sob while he held her close.

"Connor we fuse so we can help the other. Amaya and Greg already fuse with Lilith and Apep. Why won't you let us fuse?" Faline said walking toward him.

"I'm scared..." Connor whispers while letting go of Brooke.

"Scared of what? We need to fuse to save everyone and the spirit world and to put a stop to Namir and Adam." Faline said looking at him.

"I'M SCARE THAT IF WE FUSE WERE GONNA KILL ADAM!!!" Connor shouted looking at Faline, who took a step back in shock. "I'm scared that once we defeat Namir we're gonna kill Adam later...."

Faline looked at Connor with an emotionless face while Brooke went to her cousin and hug him making him hug back. She sighed and smiled softly at Connor and went to him nuzzling his face with her.

"We're not. I promise that we will not kill him." Faline said watching Connor look at her with his ears pin down.

"A-Are you sure..." He said softly looking at her.

"Yes, now let us fuse so we can save the town and put a stop to Namir," Faline said standing up smiling.

"Man, I wish I had my spirit animal," Brooke said making the two laugh at her.

"Soon kit. Now Connor. Are you ready?" She said softly seeing him nod his head and walk toward her.

"Let us fuse, Faline," Connor said smiling at her.

"Yes." She said and put her forehead on his and they both close their eyes.

~Pj Maks HQ~

"W-What!?" Namir stood up from his throne and gasp seeing the crystal glowing bright blue and going down. "No!" 

He growled angrily and teleport to the top of the roof and looked out the woods feeling the fusing and smirk.

"So you decided to fuse with him, my mate. No worries. Once I kill Lilith and Apep. No one would stand between you and me." Namir smirked looking at the beam. "No one..."

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Also Vixen aka Brooke belong to Scorpio_Sagittarius. Okay bye!!