Chapter 18

A/N: Warning Nsfw will be on this chapter! WARNING!! Just warning you my precious readers. There's gonna be fluff and slash. So yeah!

_________________________________________________________________

"Okay this is the plan!" Amaya said slamming the paper on their table. "Since Aidan doesn't know his powers yet. We should tell him. And after that we should totally allow him to join our team!"

"I don't Amaya. Aidan doesn't even know about his powers." Connor said unsurely.

"And he doesn't even know his animal power is. Well besides Leopard knowing including me since he told me." Greg said but gasp when Amaya was in front of his face.

"What is it!!" Amaya shouted shaking Greg making him dizzy.

Connor watches Aamya shaking Greg but gasp when he was hugged from behind and turn his face around smiling softly.

"Hello, my lost kitty. Lost again?" Adam whispers softly earning a chuckle.

"No, my Leopard. Just watching my friends." Connor chuckles but gasp when Amaya fell off the table. "Wait when did she get on the table?"

"Just a while ago. Weren't you pay attention?" Adam said watching his twin brother running to Amaya and helping her up seeing how she was blushing.

Greg sighed in relief when the final bell ring allowing the students to go home. Amaya was making lovey-dovey eyes at Aidan just like him. Greg cringes and walks away saying he's done. Connor and Adam chuckled and walk out of the room leaving the two blind lovebirds alone. Connor was close to Adam making him smirk and wrap his arm around his shoulder knowing that Aidan would hold Amaya back just for a while.

"Hey, want to go to the park with me today?" Adam said looking at his lover.

"Sorry, I can't today. We have to meet up with Pj robot to check on HQ perhaps tomorrow?" Connor said looking at Adam, who frown but smirk when he thought of something.

"Sure! Catch you later my lost kitty." Adam kissed Connor making him smile and wrap his hands around him but moan softly when he was pulled closer and when Adam deepen the kiss earning mewls of pleasure.

Adam licked his lips and nibble softly at Connor's neck earning soft moans but he stops when he heard Amaya and his brother coming.

"W-Why you stop?" Connor whined while holding Adam close.

"Soon, just not yet," Adam said kissing Connor one more time and pulling back.

"Connor come on! We have to meet up with Greg!" Amaya said looking at Connor.

"O-Oh, y-yeah!" Connor said blushing crazy.

~Night Time~

Connor was on his bed drawing on his sketch pad of Adam in his Leopard suit and him in his Catlad suit fighting some villains and helping other. He looked up when he heard the house phone ringing that he got off the bed and went downstairs. When he answered it was his mother. She explains everything to him to why they weren't coming back home and reminding Connor to behave while they're gone for the night. 

"Okay, mom. I know mom. Don't worry I'll be fine. I am seventeen years old mom." Connor chuckles while holding the house phone. "Okay, goodnight and sleep tight mom."

He sighed and went to use the bathroom to brush his teeth. Today his parents went to visit his grandma because she wanted them to visit and sadly their car broke down so they had to stay the night at his grandma house. He sighed and went upstairs and raise a brow seeing his window open.