Chapter 4

"Ohhhhhhhh, someone has a crush." Cameron teased Greg while he was holding a love letter from Luna Girl.

"S-Shut up Cameron. Mind your own business." Greg said hiding Luna girl's love letter.

"Yeah! Leave before we make you leave." Aidan and Amaya said together standing in front of Greg making Cameron roll his eyes.

"Whatever, once your done playing with these losers. Come and find us, Aidan." Cameron said walking away with his group of friends.

Aidan and Amaya watch Cameron walk away while Connor was smiling softly at Greg, who smiled back.

"Thanks, for the help, guys," Greg said seeing his friends sit back down.

"No problem, Greg." Aidan smiled.

"I still can't believe your friends with him, Aidan. Even when we were six years old he wasn't that mean." Amaya said while fixing her glasses.

"Well, I guess people change," Connor said but gasp when he saw some of his classmates falling down.

Amaya, Greg, and Aidan looked in shocked seeing so many slimes all over the floor and watching Cameron falling down from the slime.

"What on earth is going on?" Aidan said standing up and running to help his friends that fell too.

"This has to be Night Ninja," Greg said looking at Connor.

"It has to be. Pj mask we're on our way. Into the night to save the day!" Connor and his friends said together with their fist touching.

~Night Time~

"Pj robot can yo- oh thanks." Greg chuckles seeing Pj robot putting the video of the school and rewinding it. "There!"

The team watched as Night Ninja and his Ninjalinos throwing some kind of new slime everywhere. Connor crossed his arms but gasp seeing Leopard there.

"What's Leopard doing there!?" Amaya said watching as Leopard watched the Ninjalinos throwing the slimes.

"I don't think he was part of this guys," Greg said pointing how Leopard was collecting some of the slimes when the Ninjalinos and Night Ninja weren't watching.

Connor sighed in relief quietly and watch as Leopard collected about 20 slimes and ran away using his Leopard speed. Pj robot beep to Greg who nods.

"Pj robot says that Night Ninja return to the scene," Greg said making Connor nod.

"To the Cat Car!" Connor said running to the car with the others behind.

~The School~

"What!! We exactly had 40 slimes around the school. Why are there 20!? Ninjalinos what did you do!?" Night Ninja screamed looking at his Ninjalinos.

The Ninjalinos looked at each other confused and shrug making Night Ninja smack his face.

"You are all pathetic." Night Ninja groans but gasp seeing the Cat Car here.

"Night Ninja! We caught you red-handed!" Greg shouted pointing at him.

"Great, just what I needed. The Pj mask!" Night Ninja sighed. "What do you Pj losers want!?"

"We're here to stop you!" Amaya said looking at Night Ninja.

"Oh, really now. Take this you Pj losers! Ninjalinos!!" Night Ninja threw some sticky splat at them including the Ninjalinos.

"Watch out guy!" Connor said dodging each splat with his skills.

Greg jumps up and down managing to dodge some of the sticky splats but gasp when Amaya crashed into him.

"Owelette!" Greg said.

"Sorry!" Amaya said trying to get sticky splat off her eyes 

Greg was then splatted too and fell to the floor with Amaya behind. Connor gasp and used his super cat speed to get to his friends. Before Night Ninja could throw more one of the Ninjalino was grabbing his arm.

"What Ninjalino!?" Night Ninja screams but yelled in horror when he saw all his new slime was gone. "My slime!! What happened to my slime!!??" 

Connor stops when he was about to pull the splats off of Greg and Amaya and looked at Night Ninja, who was yelling no.

"Oh shut you your mouth, Night Ninja." Connor looked up at the school building to see, Leopard.

"Leopard!" Connor and Night Ninja said together.

"Ninjalinos, get him!!" Night Ninja said watching his Ninjalinos jumping towards him.

Connor gasp and felt Greg grab his hand.

"It's okay. I'll use my super Gekko strength to get free. Help Leopard." Greg smiled.

Connor nod and used his super cat speed to get next to Leopard, who smirk and held his hands out. He smiles softly seeing Catboy next to him so he made his back touch Catboy's back.

"Back to back, kitty," Leopard said making Connor nod.

"Got it," Connor said using his super cat stripes to make the Ninjalinos fall down from the building tides up.

Leopard was using his super leopard dots to make the Ninjalinos drop inside a black hole and when he threw another dot on top of Night Ninja they fell out the hole on to Night Ninja.

"Ahh!!" Night Ninja scream and got crushed by his Ninjalinos.

Amaya and Greg laughed seeing Night Ninja whining. Leopard smirk while Connor chuckles at the scene. Night Ninja finally got lose and glare at Catboy and Leopard.

"I'll get my revenge Leopard and Catboy!! Revenge!!" Night Ninja said running away from the scene with his Ninjalinos behind. 

Leopard and Catboy jump off the building and landed on the floor. Connor ran to his friends checking if they were okay, which they were, and looked at Leopard, who was now holding a bag.

"Well, thanks for the help, kitty. I better get going." Leopard said kissing Connor's hand once again.

"Super owl feather!" Amaya said waving her wings at Leopard, who growled and watch as he was trapped inside Owelette's feathers.

"Owelette! What are you doing!?" Greg said looking at her.

"He saved us!" Connor growled out with his hands out.

"Are you two forgetting that he has Night Ninja new slime that got him so mad that they vanish cause of him!" Amaya said walking to Leopard, who was glaring at him while his tail swaying crazy.

"You have the nerves of trapping me, bird brain," Leopard growled deadly.

"Oh, please. Hand me the bag, Leopard." Amaya said with her hand out.

"You know what they always say. NEVER corner a cat. Especially a predator." Leopard growled dangerously.

"What is that suppose to mean. Just hand over the bag, Leopard." Amaya order.

"Super leopard mount!" Leopard said jumping on the feathers and climbing them easily.

"What!!" Amaya gasped in shock.

Connor and Greg gasp and watch as Leopard front flip out the feather cage and landed behind them. Leopard turns around and held his hands in a fist.

"Sorry, kitty. Super leopard roar!" Leopard roared at the heroes making them fly to the floor.

When the roaring was gone so was Leopard. Amaya growled in anger while Greg rubs his head. Connor looked at the spot where Leopard was and looked down to see a rose there in front of him with a sorry letter. He smiles sadly and sighed. He was doomed.