Chapter 3

"Look I know that we need to figure things out about Leopard but do we have to do it now," Connor said while playing with his sticks.

"Yes, Connor. We have to know more about Leopard. He just like us but he's using his powers for evil." Amaya said putting glue on her stick.

Greg smiled seeing how his stick pose was made into a moon and smile. Connor smiled softly at Greg while Amaya rolled her eyes and look back at Connor.

"Look, you may think he's a good guy but like you said. Night Ninja said he was a villain." Amaya said while looking at Connor.

"He can be an anti-hero like Luna Girl. She sometimes decides to choose to help us or not." Greg said putting down his moon stick to dry on the sun.

"See," Connor said while Amaya smacks her face.

"We're still looking into him. That's final." Amaya said making the two boys sigh.

~Night Time~

"Do you think Luna Girl will like the moon stick I made for her?" Greg said while his lizard tail wag. 

"Of course she will." Connor encourages his friend making him smile while PJ robot was nodding too.

"If she doesn't throw it away that is," Amaya said while taping on the computer.

Connor glared at Amaya while Greg sighs and hold onto his gift. PJ robot was patting his friend's back giving him comfort.

"Hey, she will love it. I'm sure of it." Connor whispers making Greg smile.

"Thanks, Connor." Greg smiled.

"Ah ha!! There see!!" Amaya said pointing at the camera of the jewelry store showing Leopard looking at it.

"He just looking at it. Not exactly doing anything...bad." Greg said looking at the video.

"Who cares! Come on!! To the Owl glider!!" Amaya said running to her glider.

The team went to the jewelry store making Leopard's ear stood up straight and look up. He watches as the glider land and the PJ masks jump out the glider.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite lost kitty. Lost again?" Leopard chuckles looking mostly at Connor, who blush and looked away with his cat ears pin down. 

"Enough! What are you doing here, Leopard!?" Amaya shouted making Leopard raise a brow at her.

"Just looking...is that a crime?" Leopard said looking at Amaya with a blank face. "I mean I know I'm a villain and all but looking at stuff isn't a crime." 

Greg sighed while Connor looked at Amaya who growled angrily and stomps toward Leopard, who just watch her get closer but stick his hands out reveal his sharp claws.

"Hold it right there. That close enough. The only whose allowed to get close is Catboy." Leopard said.

"What!? Are you for real!!" Amaya shouted and walking back to her group of friends.

Leopard watches her jump on her glider and flies away leaving her two friends behind. They both look at each other in disbelief and sighed.

"Wow...okay. Did someone wake up from the wrong side of the bed?" Leopard said while looking at Connor and Greg who sighed together.

"She...trying to figure you out and all," Connor said.

"Figures. Gekko to let you know I saw Luna Girl at the museum painting the moon. You should give her the gift. I'm 100% sure she would love it." Leopard said watching Gekko smile brightly and telling Connor that he'll be back.

Connor chuckles watching his friend running to the museum which was close and looked at Leopard who was chuckling.

"That was nice of you to say," Connor said walking close to Leopard.

"Well, nice isn't my style. I'm a villain remember." Leopard said smirking at Connor. "But I did mean it. About Luna Girl loving the gift and you only able to get close to me."

Connor smiled softly and gasp when a bag was in front of his face.

"But I am a villain." Leopard chuckles shaking the bags of jewels.

"I won't let you get away with those." Connor smiled.

"Catch me if you can, kitty," Leopard said using his super speed to get away.

Connor chuckled and uses his super speed too and caught up to Leopard, who smirks and ran faster. Connor gasp and follow the trail of yellow lines. They stop at the park and Leopard was playing with the bag. He smirks at Connor but gasps when he used his super strips to get the bag. Connor threw the bag up and down with his tail swaying around playfully.

"Oh, it's so, on." Leopard purred and jump down the jungle gym. "Let's see what you go, kitty." 

Leopard ran to Connor, who gasp and use his flexibility on him making Leopard gasp and stop. He smirks and ran after Connor making him laugh and leap into the hole of the jungle gym. Leopard purred and walk around the jungle gym while Connor was looking at Leopard with his tail swaying happily and playfully.

"Well, what now kitty?" Leopard chuckles while licking his feline teeth.

"Well, I can still use my super speed," Connor said.

"Well, I can catch you remember," Leopard said.

"We shall see. Super speed!!" Connor said and dash out the jungle gym.

Leopard growled playfully and ran after Connor using his speed too. Connor looked back and gasp when he saw Leopard catching up. He ran but gasp when he was tackled and they tumble down a hill but Connor felt Leopard taking the hard blows instead of him. Once they landed Connor was underneath Leopard, who was panting and smirking at him. His leopard tail was swaying wildly from the excitement. 

"Well, that was fun." Leopard chuckles.

"Y-Yeah, but you're not getting these back," Connor said.

"Open it," Leopard said.

Connor raises a brow and opens the bag to see it was cake pops making him blush more.

"There for you. You can share them with your friends if you want." Leopard said standing up and helping Connor up.

"T-Thank you...Leopard." Connor said looking at Leopard.

"Anytime. I got to go now. I'll catch you later, kitty." Leopard said kissing Connor's hand.

Connor blush and watch Leopard jump onto a tree and disappear into the dark. He smiled softly and held his hand close that Leopard kiss and gasp when he heard Greg's voice calling him.

"DUDE SHE LOVED IT!!!" Greg said happily.

"That's great to hear, Gekko. I told you she'll love it." Connor said making Greg chuckled.

~In The Morning~

Aidan smiled seeing Connor eating some cake pops and watching Amaya growling under her breath. He chuckles and walks toward his friend and greeting them with a smile and looking at a love dove Greg.

"Greg, you okay?" Aidan asked.

"Yeah...just awestruck," Greg said happily.