Chapter 22

A/N: This is how Connor looked like when Romeo used his Animal Metamorpho Ray on him so spoiler for people who hasn't seen this episode. If you want to watch it it's called Robot's Pet Cat.

______________________________________________________________

"So that's the Animal Metamorpho Ray that Romeo built." Luna Girl said looking at the ray that Leopard stole from the Pj HQ when he visited them secretly. "BBUUTT it's broken."

"Yeah, but I know someone who can fix it," Adam smirk while grabbing the ray gun and holding it.

"Well, I heard it does work. Romeo manages to turn your Lost kitty into a cat but still got beaten by the Birdbrain and my lizard boy." Luna Girl sighs dreamily. "Oh, I wonder what animal he'll be. I bet it's a lizard."

"Luna Girl...his name is Gekko...soooo." Adam waved his hands around while Luna Girl looked at him.

"And your point is..." Luna Girl smiled while he sighed and shook his head.

"Nevermind, we got what we wanted. All I have to do is get this thing fix. Catch you later." He said watching her nod and fly away with her luna hoverboard. 

~Morning~

"You lost it!" Amaya shouted in there classroom.

Lucky it was break time and everyone was outside or somewhere else. Amaya was shaking her head while Aidan was rubbing her back.

"My birdy, please calm down. It was probably miss placed." Aidan said while she groans and pinches her nose.

"Amaya calm down. I'll just contact Pj Robot and have him look around the base for the Animal Metamorpho Ray." Connor said putting his hand on his best friend shoulder while he whines.

"I swear Amaya I had it there in my room in HQ," Greg said while looking at her.

Adam was walking down the hall and smiled when he heard his twin brothers voice and went to the door he turns the knob and stop dead on his track when he heard Amaya talking about the ray gun he stole. He had a blank face and close the door slowly and sighed.

"Welp, there goes my mechanic...now what," Adam said while bitting his thumbnail and looked up when the door open showing Connor with an annoyed face.

"Oh! Adam, were you about to go inside." He smiled looking at his boyfriend.

"Oh y-yeah! I-I heard your voice and I wanted to see you." Adam smiled making him chuckle softly and pull him into a hug earning a soft purr from him.

Connor chuckled and looked at his lover seeing him dazing but he shook his head and smiled.

"Anyways what's going on with birdbrain?" Adam asked watching his lover groan.

They looked back seeing the door open revealing a tired Greg, who smiled at Adam when he waved at him. Amaya came out with Aidan behind and smiled politely at him when she saw him close to Connor.

"Are you two dating? Cause you two would make a cute couple." Amaya smiled earning a chuckled from Aidan.

"Well, yeah we are aren't we Connor." Adam smiled pulling him close.

"O-Oh, y-yeah." Connor blushed while Greg chuckled.

"Anyways I got to get going, I have something to do," Adam said fixing his backpack.

"Oh, okay. Catch you later Adam." Amaya smiled happily grabbing Aidan's hand and walk away.

Greg smiled but gasp when he got a box by Adam, who smiled and whisper his girlfriend name. He smiled brightly, nodded his head and ran after his two friends. 

"What do you have to do?" Connor asked looking at Adam.

"Oh, something. I have to find someone who can fix..uhh.. machines." Adam said smiling at his friend.

"Oh, ask Cameron, sister. I think she can fix machines just like Aidan. How come you didn't ask him?" He asked looking at his lover.

"Oh, he looks busy. Got to go. Thanks, bae." Adam kissed his lover on the lips and wave bye to him while walking backward and turn around.

~Night Time~

"Looks like we found out who stole the ray gun." Amaya growled watching the video and seeing how Leopard took the Animal Metamorpho Ray. "And it's your fault!"

"What!?My fault!! Don't start pointing finger at people Owelette!!" Connor growled while looking at her.

"Okay I'm sorry but, at least you broke up with him and decide to be with someone else that better for you. Now come on we have to find out where he is with that Animal Metamorpho Ray." Amaya sighed while hugging Connor and running to the Cat Car with Aidan running to his motorcycle. 

Adam was twirling the Animal Metamorpho Ray around smirking and walking down the path with his tail swaying around. His ears flick when he heard Luna girl's hoverboard nose coming to him and turn to look seeing her land.

"Did you get it fixed?" She asked flying toward him.

"Of course Luna Girl as you can see," Adam smirk and fired the gun at a bird seeing it turn to a bunny. 

"Woah. Okay, from the information I got from Romeo about the Animal Metamorpho Ray is that it can turn anyone into any animal we want and there's a way to switch them back too." Luna Girl said and gasp when she heard car noises. "Here's our chance to see if it works."

Adam smirked and nod at Luna Girl and threw the ray at her. She flew away and hide somewhere while Adam was standing there watching the Pj masks running to them. He growled when he saw his brother and crossed his arms.

"Can I help you, Pj pest," Adam said and looked at Connor. "But not you, my Lost Kitty. Your an angel to me."

Connor blushed while Amaya rolled her eyes just like Aidan. Adam smirked when he saw Greg looking around trying to see if his girlfriend was here and he caught sight of her making him chuckled.

"We know you have the Animal Metamorpho Ray! Give it back, Leopard!" Aidan said glaring at his brother.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Adam said raising his hands. "I am offended." 

"Oh, please. We have a video of you grabbing the ray when you were making out with Catboy in our HQ!" Amaya growled while Connor blushed crazy.

"Ahhh, memories...anyways you caught me but I don't have it with me anymore." Adam chuckled.

"Then who does?" Connor asked making him laugh.

"She does." Adam pointed out making the team gasp and turn around.

"SURPRISE!!" Luna Girl laughed and fired the ray at Greg, Connor, and Aidan.

Amaya flew back in time and gasp seeing her friend turn into animals. She turns around when Leopard lung at her with his sharp nails making her flap up and look down. Leopard was smirking at her making her growl but looked concern for her friends and lover.

"Go Owelette! Try to figure something to save us!" Aidan shouted making her tear up.

"I'll save you guys! I promise!!" She yelled and flew to the Cat Car and drove off leaving her teammates.

Luna Girl smirked but cooed in happiness seeing Greg as a green lizard making her smile brightly.

"Oh, my love you are adorable!" Luna Girl said putting her hands down so Greg can climb onto it and pull him up kissing her lover's lizard nose. "So pure of cuteness." 

"Hehe, thank bae." Greg blushed to make her coo again.