Chapter 27

"Spirit animal?" Greg asked looking at Connor, who nodded and looked down.

"When we were fighting with Leopard and Luna Girl and how I went unconscious because of the flowers...it took me to a dark world. I was meet by my spirit animal. Just like my sign. She told me that all of us have one but some can barely show themselves. Like yours, Aidan since your power is new to you." Connor said looking at Aidan chuckling and nodding.

"That understandable. I am new to the team and powers." He smiled earning a hug from Amaya.

"So that means my spirit animal is a Lizard! Cool!" Greg smiled brightly.

"And my is an Owl! Wait! Does that mean Adam has his too?" Amaya asked looking at Connor. "Was that Adam's spirit animal that was in control of him when he was turned into a real leopard." 

Connor and Aidan looked down and nod there heads answering Amaya's question.

"I knew about Adam's other side when we were small but they keep fight over control," Aidan said while writing down some answers in his homework.

"I found out by my spirit animal. She told me about his spirit animal and how they are. Adam also told me that him and his spirit animal both made peace with each other when he got with me." Connor said looking at his friends.

"Figures...wait if it was in peace then why did it bite you on the shoulder and attack us?" Greg asked confused. "Well, besides taking you out of the Gekko Mobile." 

"I-I don't know...I just want to know why he is collecting the items..." Connor sighed looking at his homework.

~Pj Masks HQ~

Pj Robot was looking through cameras seeing the sun shining and people playing around. He smiled and twirl around when he saw a little girl twirl. He jumps when he saw some bright light glowing from behind him making him take a look. He gasps when he saw it was the crystals again and flew to them. He went around them and started to call Greg. 

Greg sighed seeing his math homework and looked at his watch when he felt it ringing. His friends looked at him, concern and he answers it to see Pj Robot.

"Hey, buddy! What's up?" Greg smiled brightly but stop when Pj Robot started beeping. "What! Will be there!"

They all went to HQ when it got night time and went to Pj Robot to see the crystal glowing. Amaya and Greg were looking at it amazed while Aidan and Connor were looking around.

"What made them come out Pj Robot?" Greg asked looking at his friend.

"I don't think he knows Gekko," Amaya said looking at Pj Robot shake his head sadly.

"Wait, look!" Aidan said pointing at the statue. 

The team looked at the crystal statue and gasp when lights came out and went toward Amaya, Greg, and Connor. It blasted them making them fall unconscious when the light was glowing around them. Aidan and Pj robot ran to their friends screaming their name and begging them to wake up.

~Spirit Realm~

"Ahh!!" Amaya screamed seeing a huge red owl floating in front of her.

"Oh, my Gekkos!! This is cool!!" Greg shouted excitedly seeing the giant green lizard smiling at him.

'I like him!' The Lizard said smiling brightly at the Cat.

'Of course, you do, Apep.' The Owl rolled her eyes and looked at the Cat. 'What's the meaning to this Faline?'

'We need to warn them about..something of Namir. They need it, Lilith.' Faline said looking at her.

"Need to be warned about who?" Greg asked and gasps when he was pulled up.

'Come on Lilith! I really like my host! He cool and funny!' Apep said smiling at him making him smile back.

'Very well. At least my host is very organizing.' Lilith fluffs her feathers and sat down next to Amaya, who calmed down thanks to Connor and was admiring her spirit animal.

"Faline? Who is Namir?" Connor asked looking at the blue cat sigh.

'He is my mate. He is also an evil spirit animal and is the host for Adam.' Faline said softly.

'Don't forget a rude, pathic, ungraceful, and backstabbing baster that wanted to take over the spirit world.' Lilith said looking at Faline.

'Hey, that was harsh.' Apep said glaring at Lilith.

"I have to agree. That was a little too harsh." Greg said looking at Amaya's spirit animal.

"She is telling the truth though," Amaya said back too.

"Enough! Faline why did you brought us here?" Connor asked softly looking a Faline take a breath.

'Namir is planning to get control of his host once they find all the old items of our time and use them to open the doors to our world so he can be powerful enough to rule it. He will also get everyone spirit animal out of their body too. Including your friends.' Faline said earning gasps from everyone.

'FALINE!! WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL US ABOUT THAT!! OUR HOST ARE IN DANGER AND YOU KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!' Lilith yelled flying in front of Faline.

'Faline why didn't you tell us?' Apep said sadly.

Amaya and Greg ran to Connor's side and watching their spirit animal arguing with Connor's. Faline sighed and looked down sadly with her ears down. Lilith feathers fluffed up with anger while Apep was looking hurt at her.

'I'm sorry...Namir told me this ten days ago...I thought he was kidding but turns out he wasn't.' Faline said softly looking at her friends.

'That doesn't mean that you can't tell us. We're your friends.' Lilith said looking at her. 'We forgive you but next time please tell us.'

'Yeah! We're a team!' Apep said happily.

'Indeed we are. Now Pj Masks listen carefully.' Faline said looking at the three heroes.

~Real Realm~

"Pj Robot how are they doing?" Aidan asked while defeating Night Ninja.

Pj Robot made a soft sound and pointed the camera at the team making him sighed.

"Still asleep...I hope things are okay..." Aidan whispers softly.

"Oh, but are they brother." Aidan gasps and turns around seeing his twin behind him smirking.

"Leopard. What do you want!?" Aidan hissed while watching his brother.

"Nothing, just looking for Pj Pest." Adam grin looking at his brother.

Aidan frowns at his brother and stood up straight. It was a good thing Night Ninja ran away from the scene when he defeated him. 

"One of them was your lover Leopard," Aidan growled making his brother growl back.

"Catboy was...now. He's my enemy." Adam chuckled making Aidan hear a different voice in it too.

Aidan watched his brother and gasp when he vanishes and was next to him in seconds. He pulled back and heard his brother laughing.

"I already got the last piece. I and Namir already fused together allowing us both to control my body. Isn't that great brother." Adam said revealing his voice mixed with Namir.

"No..No! This is wrong!! What are you planning!! This isn't you, brother!" Aidan said looking concern and worried for his brother.

"Ohh, this is me...and a new world will happen. Tell the Pj Masks that I will rule the realms hahaahaaa!!" Adam laughed and vanished away in the shadows.

Aidan looked at his brother spot with tears and wipe them away fast. He looked down when his pad was ringing making him answer. Pj Robot was bouncing up and down and pointing at the team.

"They're waking up! I'm on my way!!" Aidan said and ran to his motorbike.