Chapter 23

"Hehee you look so pathetic, brother," Adam growled in a different voice grabbing his brother's fluffy tail earning a yelp. "You just had to choose the good side, huh." 

Aidan was turned into a light brown mongoose just like his hair color and had bright green eyes. He was glaring at his brother, who eyes glowed a different color making him gasp. Adam shook his head and took a deep breath and sighed out.

"Anyways, let's put you somewhere safe, brother," Adam said softly and put him in a cage and closing it. 

He went to stand next to a tree and closed his eyes tightly and putting his hand on his forehead whispering softly to himself. He opens his eyes when he heard a meow and looked down seeing his lover. Himself and inner spirit purred happily seeing his mate concern for him in that kind of form. He knelt down and smiled softly seeing how he climb on his knees and nuzzle close to his face.

"Are you okay? You never treat your brother like that." Connor asked looking at Adam worried.

"Yeah, just my animal spirit being mad at Aidan betraying us. I don't really mind but he does." Adam chuckles and stands up holding his Lost kitty. "By the way, you look adorable."

Connor smiled and nuzzle Adam making him chuckle and nuzzle back purring softly making him chuckle. He looked at his friend seeing her cuddling Greg close to her cheek and enjoying her boyfriend being tiny. He looked toward his brother seeing him sleeping now since he now knows that his brother gains control. He stood up holding his lover close to his chest feeling him purr. He chuckles and rubbed his chin making Connor mewl in pleasure making Adam gulp and hold down his walls.

"Okay, Luna girl enough cuddling with Lizard boy. We have to get out of here before Owelette gets here." Adam said looking at her roll her eyes.

"Then we turn her too." Luna girl said waving the Animal Metamorpho Ray making Adam chuckles.

"Just come on." He said putting Connor on his shoulder watching him sit on his shoulder with balance. "Come on bro."

He grabs the box where Aidan was in and walks down the path with Luna girl behind but gasps when they heard stomping.

"Do you hear that?" Adam asked Luna girl, who nodded.

"Yeah...look out!!!" She shouted seeing Robot running toward Adam.

"Catboy kitty!!!" He shouted making Adam hiss.

"MOVE!!" Adam shouted jumping over Robot but was caught by his long arms. "No!! Luna girl change Catboy now!!"

"Okay!" Luna girl said watching Robot grab Catboy kitty, who was scratching and trying to get lose and fire the beam when she turns it back to human form. 

"Go Catboy!" Adam shouted trying to get lose from Robot arms.

Luna girl gasps and turn the other two heroes back to normal but turn around when the ray gun was snatched by Robot. He handed it back to Romeo, who smiled brightly.

"Why thank you Robot!" Romeo said smiling at the ray gun.

"Guys I'm. No!" Amaya gasp seeing Romeo holding the Animal Metamorpho Ray.

Greg, Connor, and Amaya watched as Romeo pointed the gun at Adam whose eyes went wide including Aidan and Luna girl.

"NO!! You're making a mistake!!" Adam growled deadly and watch as Romeo smirk.

"Let's turn you into a leopard, Leopard. Hahaa!!" Romeo laughed and fire the ray.

"NOOO!!!" Aidan, Adam, and Connor both shouted watching the ray turn Adam in a leopard.

"Master can I keep this kitty!" Robot said holding the leopard.

"Yes, and we can train him to protect me at all cost." Romeo laughed but stopped when he heard a growled.

Everyone looked at the leopard in Robot's hands and heard him growling again and when he opens his eyes they were different. They were different in color and lung toward Robot pulling his arms off and biting some of his metal parks off. Romeo was shocked in fear and watching as Robot was being shredded to pieces.

"I don't like being carried," Leopard growled in a different voice showing his teeth and growling at Romeo. "I should thank you. I'm able to control this form easily."

"W-What," Romeo said holding the ray gun close.

Leopard laughed and walked around him with his tail swaying and swap the ray gun away from Romeo's hand. He smirks and was about to lung toward Romeo who screamed in fear but he was blocked by feathers.

"Owelette." He growled turning his face up looking at her.

"Leopard what's wrong with you! You never harm anything!" She shouted.

"Sorry, Leopard not hear. Would you like to leave a message." He said and jump up toward her making her gasp but was pulled away from him by stripes.

"Leopard enough!" Connor said pushing Amaya back.

Leopard landed on his four legs and turn his face toward Connor. He growled and run toward him making him gasp. 

"I'll lead him away. Just fix the Animal Metamorpho Ray!" Connor orders and used his super speed luring him away.

Leopard was running after him watching his mate running and smirk knowing that his mate wasn't gonna get caught easily so he went along. Connor looked back seeing Leopard still on his toes so he used his super cat jump climbing on a building and looking down seeing Leopard gone. He raises a brow and climb more up and reach the roof and turn around looking over the edge.

"Where he go?" He said looking around but gasp when he was tackled from the side.

"Got you, my mate." Leopard purred licking his teeth and lean close. "Now time for my prize."

"W-What!?" Connor said put yelp when Leopard got close to his neck.

"Hehee seem like Adam marked you already huh. Now it's this form turn." Leopard growled and bite on his shoulder making Connor scream in pain.

His eyes teared up and he tried pushing Leopard off but he is 68 lbs. He gasps when it started feeling weird and closed his eyes trembling and felt Leopard licking the wound.

"Sorry, Adam isn't gonna be happy but he had to do this sooner in this form." Leopard whisper but growled when he heard Owelette.

"Get off him!" Amaya shouted and fire they ray at him turning him into his human form.

"UGhh!!!" Leopard growled and was turned into his human form. "Ughhh what happen?"

Adam rubs his head and took notice Connor sitting up with teary eyes and his shoulder bleeding.

"N-No..." Adam whisper and back up.

"Leopard it's not your fault!" Connor said trying to stand up but yelp in pain when he put pressure on his right shoulder to stand only to make him fall. 

"Stay away from me!!" Adam cried and used his super Leopard speed to get away.