Chapter 20

A/N: Wonderful artwork belong to Dapple-ishh on DeviantArt. Check that artist out guys!

___________________________________________________________

~One Months Later~

"Wait what" Connor said looking through the computer. "What's going on!?" 

Amaya went to Connor side seeing the moon growing flowers around the park and destroying each playground. Greg and Aidan frown knowing too well that it was Leopard and Luna Girl doing.

"It's Leopard and Luna Girl. Knowing those two villains it isn't good!" Amaya growled looking at Connor and Greg. "This is why we shouldn't be dating villains."

"Owelette. Please." Aidan said making Amaya sigh and nod. 

"Come on. Well, go on the Owl Glider." Amaya smiled and ran to her craft with Aidan behind.

"I hope it's nothing too bad..." Connor thought and ran after his team.

~The Park~

"Hahaa I can't believe their coming!" Luna Girl smirk.

"I told you they would." Adam smirk while flexing his nails out. 

"Wait...what about our lovers. Gekko and Catboy." Luna Girl said looking at Adam. "I don't want to hurt my lizard boy." 

Adam glare at his claws thinking about Connor and how they have gotten closer than ever and how he wouldn't dare ruin that bond. He smiled when he looked at the purple splat he stole from Night Ninja that he used to capture his lost kitty and shown it to Luna Girl.

"Then we don't. Well, trap Gekko and Catboy in the purple sticky splat that Night Ninja trap my kitty with so we don't have to fight them." Adam said looking at Luna Girl, who smiled brightly.

"You're a genius Leopard!" Luna Girl said smiling brightly.

"That I know. Now come on. We have to hide for the plan to work!" Adam said and hide in the shadows.

The Pj masks came to the scene and jump out of the glider and looked around. They looked around trying to find Leopard and Luna Girl. Aidan looked around standing close to Greg while Amaya was next to Connor, who looked around the trees. Luna Girl laughed out loud making the team turn around and watch as she threw a purple splat at Greg, who gasp and got caught in the purple orb. Adam jumps out from his hiding spot and threw the splat at Connor, who turned around late but gasp when Amaya used her Owl Wind Wings to push Connor out the way and toward the flowers making Adam and Luna Girl's eyes widen.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Adam shouted watching his lover fall inside the patch of flower and be drag into darkness by the flowers.

Amaya and Aidan gasp seeing Connor body go limp and Adam using his spot to teleport Connor to his arms. He caught Connor and looked at his lover's face seeing his eyes closed and his face expression blank.

"Catboy! Catboy, wake up!! Please!!" Adam cried out while holding his lover close.

~Into the Realms of Darkness~

"W-Where am I?" Connor asked while looking around.

"Well, if it isn't my kit." a voice said making Connor turn around.

"Who's there!?" Connor said looking around.

"Don't worry darling. I'm not gonna hurt you." the voice said making Connor shiver.

"W-What do you mean?" Connor said hugging himself. "Show yourself!"

"Very well kit." the voice said emerging from the shadow and revealing light.

Connor's eyes went wide while staring at a feline spirit looking at him smiling softly. She chuckles and lands on her four paws and walks toward Connor, who backs up making the feline smile.

"I shall stay from here but it's good to know you Connor." the feline said looking at him.

"W-Why am I here?" He asked looking at the spirit.

"Well, that would be your mate's fault. Luna Girl and he created these flowers to bring the innocent into darkness not being able to find the light." the feline said lying down.

"Then how are you here?" Connor said ignoring what the spirit said about Adam.

"Well, I was called here by you honey." the feline chuckled. "I knew that one day you will be drag into darkness but by these...flowers. It makes me wonder how exactly your mate was able to do." 

"Leopard would never put me in this...darkness. Owelette accidentally pushed me into it by using her Owl Wind Wings." Connor said looking at the spirit.

"Then if she didn't and he traps you inside the purple orb protecting you from the flowers. Then what would have happened to Owelette and Mungus? They would have been trapped in this dark place but I believe their spirit animal would have come and saved them." She said stretching her legs. "I know you love the villain but Owelette is right honey. Being in a relationship with a villain is dangerous and risky."

She walks around Connor and laid around him looking at the poor boy looking confused. She sighs and looked around seeing pure darkness and emptiness around the dark realms.

"I wonder just how powerful your mate is truly is," She said looking at Connor in his blue eyes.

"Are you trying to tell me to leave the boy I love," Connor said looking at his spirit animal.

"No, I am not darling but I just want you to be careful around him. His powers are powerful then I suggested. Even the other spiritual animal agree with me. Leopard's spirit animal is gaining more control over Leopard and I believe he won't make it." She said looking through the hole of light.

"But what holding him back from gaining control over Leopard?" Connor asked worriedly.

"You honey. Your his anchor and your allowing Leopard to have control over his spirit animal. Without you...he would have fallen into the arms of his spirit animal." She said looking up when she felt water falling down.

She smiled and looked at Connor, who was also looking up and looked back at his spirit animal.

"Seems like he's cry. I should get you out of here." She said standing up and looking at the tiny hole of light. "I wish you luck, little kit." 

~The Real World~

"L-Leopard?" Connor said but gasp when he was pulled into a tight hug by him.

"You're okay! Oh, thank god!" Adam sob while Amaya and Aidan sighed in relief.

Luna Girl smiled softly at her friend seeing his lover okay and safe. She looked at the flowers and raised her luna magnet and looked at Gekko, who smiled brightly and nodded. She made her power left all the flowers off the ground and brought them into a pit of fire that she made. She watches it burn but gasp seeing a shadow of a black leopard and vanishing away. She looked at Gekko, who also saw the shadow and looked at Leopard who was hugging his mate close.

"We're up against something we're not gonna be able to stop, bae," Greg said looking at his girlfriend, who nodded.

"Indeed...I just hope a certain feline can stop that thing from coming out." Luna Girl said looking at Catboy holding his lover close and kissing him on the forehead.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, cliffhanger hahahaaa a greater evil has arrive and it's something all of you ain't gonna like.