Chapter 7

"Hey uh guys why is there sticky splat around HQ?" Greg asked while seeing their base cover in, sticky splat.

"Night Ninja! What did he want?" Amaya growled.

"I don't but well find out. Pj mask, were on our way, into the night, we save the day!" Connor said with his friends behind.

~Night Time~

Night Ninja laughed seeing his Ninjalinos throwing sticky splats all over the Library making it sticky.

"Hahaha after this we're gonna head to the high school and destroy that school!" Night Ninja laughed while Ninjalinos laughed with him.

Pj robot turns around to Connor after showing the footage of where Night Ninja is at, at the moment. Connor smiled and tap Pj robot and looked at his teammates seeing how they were smiling too.

"Alright, we have to go stop Night Ninja and his Ninjalinos before they cause more destruction," Connor said smiling at his friends. "To the Cat Car!!"  

~The High School~

"Soo no one will have to go to school anymore!!" Night Ninja laughed while holding a sticky splat.

"Not so face, Night Ninja!!" Greg said running out toward them with his friends behind.

"Ah if it isn't the Pj losers. What do you want!?" Night Ninja said glaring at the heroes.

"We're here to stop you from destroying our school!" Amaya growled.

"Well, you'll have to stop me first!! Ninjalinos handle the Pj losers!!" Night Ninja shouted watching his Ninjalinos running towards them.

Connor, Greg, and Amaya gasp and dodge each sticky splat they threw at them. Greg used his super Gekko shield while Amaya was flying in the sky dodging them there. Connor jumps back and uses his super cat stripes to tie up some of the Ninjalinos. Owelette was about to use her powers too but gasp when she spots something from afar. She used her super owl eyes and frown seeing it was Leopard stealing from the museum. She looked at her team and nod knowing that they can handle this and flew away.

"Owelette? Owelette!!" Connor shouted at her.

"I see Leopard. You two handle them while I get Leopard." Amaya said leaving her friend.

She flew to the location to where Leopard was at thanks to Pj robot and landed on top of the roof. She watches as Leopard jump out the museum holding the leopard crystal smirking. 

"Let see what you can do," Leopard said holding the crystal up.

"Not so fast!" Amaya said snatching the leopard crystal away from Leopard's hand.

"Birdbrain. Hand that over. You don't know what you're messing with." Leopard growled. "Anyways where Gekko and Catboy?" 

"Handling Night Ninja while I handle you," Amaya said glaring at Leopard.

"What!? You left your teammates just so you can stop me. Unbelievable." Leopard growled angrily while shaking his head. "Look, just hand over the crystal."

"No!" Amaya said.

Leopard growled and lung toward Amaya making her gasp and fly up but Leopard slides to a stop and jump high grabbing Amaya leg and yanking her down. She gasps and hit the floor dropping the crystal watching it fall to the floor but Leopard caught it. Amaya growled and used her super owl feathers at him making him dodge each one. He jumps over the last one and threw some of his spots at Amaya making her fly up and us super owl wings making Leopard fall to the ground. 

Connor sighed in exhaustion while Night Ninja was tied up in his cat stripes. Greg watches the Ninjalinos grab their leader and run away from the scene with Night Ninja blaming his Ninjalinos for this failure. He sighed and ran to Connor, who looked tired from the fight.

"Connor where did Owelette go?" Greg asked holding his friend up.

"She stopping Leopard," Connor said taking a deep breath. "Pj robot where are they?"

Pj robot told them where they were so they ran to the Cat Car and drove to the museum. At the museum, Amaya was firing her super owl feather at Leopard, who was using his super leopard claws. He growled in frustration and looked back when his hearing caught the Cat Car arriving. He turns around and his eyes were wide when he saw how his lost kitty jump out the car but fell to his knees.

"Cataboy!" Gekko said worriedly. "You're exhausted from overdoing your new powers with Night Ninja and his Ninjalinos."

"I-I...just help Owelette." Connor smiled weakly seeing Greg nodding and running to Owelette.

Owelette fired his feather at Leopard when she took notice of his distraction. He growled and threw a circle at the floor beneath him and falling inside the hole. Gekko gasp almost falling inside the hole too watching it close. Amaya smirk holding the leopard crystal and walking back inside the museum proud while Greg frown and follow Amaya to talk to her. Connor sighed but gasp when a hole opens in front of him. Leopard jump out grabbing Catboy and jumping back into the hole leaving the scene. They were at the park and Leopard was checking on Catboy making him blush and look down.

"You're okay?" Leopard asked concern.

"Y-Yes just exhausted from overdoing my new power," Connor said softly.

Leopard nod and smile softly seeing how his hero was leaning close to his touch and rubbing his face close to his hand. He made Catboy look up at him and looked at his pink lips and lean close kissing those soft lips. Connor's eyes close and gasp when Leopard touch his tail feeling him rubbing his sensitive tail. It made him arch his body and mewl when he felt Leopard push his leg between him. Leopard growled and deepen the kiss making Connor moan softly and hold Leopard close but he pulled back holding back his lust.

"W-We should stop," Leopard said looking anywhere but at Catboy. "Come on." 

They teleported back to the museum and Leopard sighed in relief seeing Owelette and Gekko walking out now. He put Catboy on the car while he watches him with his face red.

"We still have to talk about this," Leopard said softly.

"I-I know..." Connor said back looking at Leopard who sighed and kissed Catboy forehead.

"Take care, kitty," Leopard said and jump inside his hole.