Chapter 31

"Okay this is the plan," Connor said looking at his friends and cousin. "Since 
Namir is at our HQ and we know that place like the back of our hands.  Well besides you cousin."

"That's okay." Brooke smiled and looked back at him.

"That's true. Oh! I can use the secret cave that I found under our HQ water and use my door for my Gekko mobile to go inside." Greg smiled looking at Connor smiling.

"Purrfect," Connor smirked while Amaya sighed.

"Okay, while Gekko is sneaking in we have to distract Adam from noticing and his the others that are under his control," Amaya said standing up and looking at HQ from on top of the roof they're on.

"That's where I come in. Faline and I decided that we will be bait and drive Namir and the others out. You fly in through the secret door and help Gekko fix the crystal." Connor smiled making the others smile.

"I'll help you, Catboy. It's better to have a backup just in case." Brooke said smiling at him.

"Great! Pj Masks lets save the town and our people!" Connor said putting his fist out for the others to join.

~One Hour Later~

"What do you mean you lost them!" Namir shouted angrily glaring at his brother.

"Look, I don't know where they went okay. We were busy fighting Lilith and Apep with their host." Namrak said looking at his brother too.

"YOUR WEAK!!!" He growled angrily standing in front of his face. "If they defeated you then that must mean they fused." 

Namir sighed and walked back to the crystal seeing more light coming out and going toward his body. He smirks but frowns when he caught a certain scent.

"Pj Robot open the camera outside HQ!" Namir shouted looking at the robot open the computer and reveal the camera. "Faline."

There fighting was Connor and Brooke with some of the people and villains. He watches as Connor was using his super speed to put the people unconscious and making sure not to hurt them.

"Go, Namrak!" Namir shouted watching his brother sigh and run out the HQ. "Luna!" 

"What is it, my lord," Luna said flying next to him and gasp. "It's Faline Namir."

"Yes...I'm gonna need your help." Namir smiled at his best friend.

"Of course. Let's get her." Luna smirk looking at him.

Luna Girl's spirit animal was a Luna Moth and her name was, of course, Luna and she was loyal to Namir. They went outside to see Connor and an unknown hero that they never meet. He looked at Luna, who nod and flew up. He cracked his neck and used his super leopard speed to tackle the unknown hero.

"Well, who must you be?" Namir asked stepping harder on Brooke's shoulder.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Brooke cried out trying to scratch Namir off. "GET OFF!!!"

"Ah till you answer my FUCKING answer, mutt!" Namir growled deadly eyes glowing yellow.

"CATBOY HELP!!!" Brooke sob out while feeling her bone breaking.

"Vixen!!" Connor gasp and used his super cat speed to push Namir off her.

"Luna NOW!!" Namir smirked watching Luna firing her beam and stopping Connor.

He chuckles and looked at the hero, who is called Vixen, shaking and looking at him scared.

"Ohh, your Vixen. Faline's little sister host." Namir smirked and looked at Connor when he heard his lover voice shouting wait.

~Inside HQ~

"Pj Robot!" Greg smiled hugging Pj Robot, who beep happily.

"Lilith your up!" Amaya said watching her spirit come out of her body and fly toward the crystal. 

Apep also joins in and gasps seeing the crystal.

"He tore it apart!" Apep said and gasping when he saw the crystal shaking and a huge beam of light came out. "Lilith what's happening!?"

"The crystal is becoming unstable! We need to stabilize it now!!" Lilith said opening her wings and looking at Apep going to the other side and spreading his arms.

They both grab each other and close their eyes trying to stable the crystal but it blasted them back. Amaya and Greg ran to their animals and looked back at the crystal becoming unstable in a minute.

"We have to help them!" Greg said looking at Amaya nod her head.

"NO! If you try helping it will cost you and us." Lilith said while stopping them.

"Gasping Gekko! VIXEN!!" Greg yelled in horror seeing the camera video revealing Namir hurting her.

"We have to help them!" Amaya said looking at her spirit animal.

"Indeed! Apep fuse now!" Lilith said and flew inside Amaya.

~Outside~

"Well, my mate. Your answer?" Namir smirked looking at her.

"No, I will never join your game. Your not the feline I fell in love with." Faline hissed making Namir chuckled.

"True but for him. He is." Namir said and close his eyes and open them showing Adam's greenish eyes. "C-Connor? Oh god, w-what did I do..."

"A-Adam!" Connor cried out looking at his lover looking at him hurt and sorry.

"I-I'm sorry.." Adam whispers and closed his eyes again revealing Namir. "That boy truly loves you, Connor."

"That because that his mate!" Lilith screamed using her Super Owl Screech.

Namir gasps and covers his ears screaming in pain. Gekko used his tail to get Namir off Vixen, who got help from Pj Robot. Luna flew after Namir letting Connor allowing him to run toward his friend.

"Did you fix the crystal?" Faline asked her friends when she got out Connor.

"No! The crystal is becoming unstabilize!!" Lilith said and gasp when the ground started cracking.

"Oh no..." Faline said watching the cracks going around.

"What the?" Namir said looking confused at the ground.

"Namir it's coming from the HQ where the crystal is at," Luna said looking at the cracks and back at her friend.

"The crystal is becoming unstable," Namir said and gasps in horror seeing lights coming out like tentacles and grabbing each spirit animal.

"Watch out!!" Lilith shouted pushing Faline out the way.

"Lilith noooooo!!!" Faline screamed watching her best friend be dragged inside the crystal.

When she was being taken Amaya was also going in too. Connor gasp and watched in horror seeing Greg following too since Apep got caught too. The other spirit animals were being dragged in too with their host screaming no. Faline watched in fear and turn at her lover hearing him scream no too when Luna and Namrak were being dragged too.

"Noo!! Hold on Luna! Namrak!!" Namir shouted using his super Leopard strength to hold them.

"Brother!!" Aidan and Namrak voice shouted together.

"Hold on brother!!" Adam and Namir voice said back together.

Luna smiled and let go of Namir's hand telling him to save his brother. He shouted no but gasp when he felt his brother's hand gone. Faline looked away from hearing her lover scream with tears falling. Connor looked at the light tentacles pulling the spirits inside the beam. 

"Faline come on!!  We have to stop this!!" Connor shouted running inside with Pj Robot behind.