Chapter 2

"Nice to meet you, I'm Amaya. This is Greg and that is Connor." Amaya smiled while looking at Aidan.

"Nice to meet you, soy Aidan." Aidan smiled.

"Oh, you speak Spanish?" Geg asked.

"Yes, it's my home language. I then learned English at age 10." Aidan smiled.

(To let you all know. In this story, the PJ masks are like around 16 to 17 including Aidan. I'm just using the pic of, them young for entertainment.)

Connor smiled and watch Aidan be called by Cameron who wanted to introduce himself and his friends. Amaya smiled and heard Greg gasp.

"Omg, that cat is gonna give me a heart attack," Greg said while Connor held the gray cat.

"Come on Greg, it's just a cat." Connor chuckles while Greg rolls his eyes.

"Ssuuurree," Amaya chuckles while walking to the classroom with Greg behind.

Connor chuckles and walks too but puts the cat down and rubbing it ear.

~Night Time~

"PJ robot how you doing buddy?" Greg said hugging his friend who bleeps and bloop back.

Amaya chuckles and looks at the computer seeing if anything is happening. Connor was watching the computer too and look at Greg who was laughing while PJ robot was flying around him.

"Look! It Luna Girl. What is she up too?" Amaya said.

"What Luna Girl where??" Greg said jumping in front of the screen.

Connor and Amaya chuckled at Greg while he watched Luna Girl doing her evil. 

"Come on Gekko. Lets us see." Amaya said shoving her friend away. "WHAT!! SHE CAPTURING OWLS!!!"

Amaya growled angrily seeing Luna Girl catching each poor owl. 

"Come on!! To the Cat Car!!" Owlette said running to the car with the others behind.

~The Woods~

"Hahaa, you owls will become my slaves once I take over the world!!" Luna Girl laughed while her moths were flying around her.

"STOP RIGHT THERE LUNA GIRL!!!" Amaya yelled.

"No! Owlette!!" Connor said.

"HA! I knew you were gonna come bird girl!" Luna Girl said watching Owlette get caught by her net.

"Ahh!!" Amaya gasp.

"Owlette!!" Connor and Greg both gasp.

"Lizard boy!" Luna Girl smiled brightly and pointed her Luna Magnet at him. "Sorry."

She blasted him making him freeze. Connor gasp and ran behind a tree while Luna Girl went to Greg.

"Hey, Luna Girl." Gekko chuckles while Luna Girl sighs.

"What am I gonna do with you, Lizard boy." Luna Girl smiled.

"Ughhh enough of the flirting!! Let the owls go Luna Girl!!" Amaya screamed.

"Oh, hush! It's your fault you got caught and making Lizard boy and...wait. Where Catboy?" Luna Girl gasp and look at Greg who shrugs. "Ughh, you and your cute looks distracted me."

"You think I'm cute!" Greg smiled brightly.

Luna Girl blush and push Greg's face. She put Greg inside another trap that was made for him and looked around.