Chapter 6

"Wait!! I like literally save you Romeo's robots." Greg said while Amaya rolled her eyes.

"Well, I could have saved myself, Greg." Amaya pouts while crossing her arms. "Anyways where's Connor?" 

"Oh, he's talking to Aidan," Greg said pointing his thumb behind him.

Amaya raised a brow and turn around seeing a laughing Connor, who was blushing softly, and Aidan blushing and smiling. Amaya smiled softly while Greg was eating some of his jelly beans.

"See you later," Aidan said waving bye to Connor with a sweet smile.

Connor smiled and gasp when he felt a smack on his head. He looked back to see it was Amaya, who was smirking at him.

"You two would make a cute couple. You should ditch, Leopard, and become a thing with Aidan." Amaya said happily.

"W-What!? N-No. Look I like Aidan but Leopard is...different. Anyways why  are we talking about my love life!?" Connor said crossing his arms. 

"No reason. We're still planning to patrol at night?" Greg asked his friends.

"Yup! So we can finally see what Leopard is up too." Amaya said with determination in her eyes.

~Night Time~

Leopard was laying on a tree branch while taking a little cat nap. He sighed softly feeling a fresh breeze of wind. He yawns and moves around to get to a comfortable spot. Amaya smirk seeing the video and where exactly he is. Connor raises a brow while Greg just sighed.

"Seem like she more obsesses with finding Leopard then you crushing on him," Greg said looking at his friend blush and look away.

Connor blushes telling his friend that he doesn't have a crush on Leopard making Greg laugh. They went out on Owelette's glider flying around and she decided to land the glider. Once they landed Amaya started flying around the woods. Connor sighed seeing Greg looking too since Amaya made a deal with him. If he was to help him her then he would get cookies tomorrow. He rolled his eyes but smiled brightly seeing s certain someone waving his hand at him. He ran to the tree where his friends were afar from and hug Leopard, who chuckles softly.

"Lost once again my kitty." Leopard purred rubbing his face on Connor, who rub back.

"No." Connor sighed leaning close to Leopard's warmth.

Leopard chuckles softly and looks at the sky seeing Owelette flying around making him smiled and pull Catboy into the woods. Connor looked at Leopard and watch as he put his hand inside his pouch and pulled out a blue rock. His eyes sparkled making Leopard chuckle and grab his hand and put the rock there.

"Gift for you, kitty," Leopard said while Connor was looking at the gift with amazement.

"What is it?" Connor asked.

"It's a feeling rock. It reveals anyone feeling. Look it's wor-.." Leopard gasp softly seeing the rock glow a shade red and pink mix together.

Connor looked confused while holding the rock and look back at Leopard, who was speechless. Leopard looked at him, whose ears pinned down and his tail swaying crazy.

"W-What does that color mean? Connor asked already knowing the answer but wanted Leopard to answer.

"I-I..it mean you're in love...Catboy are you...in love with me." Leopard said softly looking at Connor beautiful blue eyes. 

Connor blushed crazy holding the rock tightly and looked down nodding his head to afraid to look at Leopard. He smiled softly and made Catboy lookup towards him and leaning close to him. He looked at his eyes seeing them sparkle and his face becoming fluster. Then he leans forward kissing Catboy softly and feeling him kissing back. He pulled Catboy closer and growled lustfully when he heard him mewled. When he gasps Leopard took advantage of it and put his tongue inside Catboy exploring him while he mewled and held tightly on his shoulder. Leopard pulled back chuckling softly seeing the hero out of breath with his head on his chest. He rubs his face close to Catboy's hair hearing him purr happily and lean close to him.

"CATBOY!! WHERE ARE YOU!!??" Connor gasp softly looking behind him.

Leopard chuckles and made Catboy look at him one more time and kiss him again.

"You should go kitty. Well,...talk about this later." Leopard said hearing Owelette calling Catboy including Gekko.

"O-Okay..." Connor said felling his body hot.

Leopard smiled and kissed Catboy's forehead and vanish away into the woods. Connor sighed helplessly and ran to his friends, who were in the town. He went up to the roof seeing them there and smiled at them. Amaya glare at him and took notice of the blue rock and looked at him, who took notice at what Amaya was looking.

"No. Your not getting this." Connor said but gasp when Amaya flew to his hand.

"Give it! Leopard probably stole that, Catboy!" Amaya said trying to get the rock.

"Owelette stop!" Connor growled but gasp when she kicks the rock off his hand. 

They both watch as the rock flew and was heading down to the roof floor but luckily Greg lung for it and caught it on time. They both sighed in relief and ran to him, who held the rock close and stood up.

"Owelette, what's wrong with you? Leopard gave this to Catboy." Greg said while handing the rock back to Connor, who smiled and held the rock close.

"Guy, Leopard is a villain remember! He planning something and I know it has to do with Catboy falling in love with him!" Amaya said crossing her arms. "Look I'm just thinking of my team and most important my friend. Please, Catboy, don't fall for him."

Amaya put her hand on Connor's shoulder and looking at him in the eyes with concern and worried. Connor sighed and grab her hands smiling softly at her.

"Owelette, I appreciate your concern, but I can handle myself." Connor smiled and started walking to the glider. "Now can we please go back to HQ."

Amaya sighed and nod while Greg smiled at Connor and ran to his friend laughing heading back to HQ. Amaya growled angrily watching her friend holding the rock close and walking down the steps with Greg and Pj robot behind. She wasn't gonna let Leopard take advantage of her friend even if it means hurting him.