Chapter 13

"Connor, what are you doing?" Connor's mom asked him seeing how her son was fixing his hair.

'Nothing, just getting ready for school." Connor said and scream in surprise when he felt a finger sliding down his neck.

Connor's mom chuckles and holds her arms in front of her chest.

"Well, seem like my son finally found a boyfriend. Whose is he?" Connor's mom said sitting on his bed.

"W-what do you mean mom?" Connor said looking at his mom.

"Oh honey, you home with tons of hickeys on you thinking I didn't notice. You still have some little showing" She said pointing at his neck. "Now, spill the beans young man and I want details." 

Connor was blushing crazy and gasp when his dad walks in.

"Honey what are you doing? Oh my god, whose the baster so I can kill him." Connor's dad said grabbing his son's shoulder. 

"DDDDDDaaaaaaddddddddd." Connor groans while his mother laughs and put her hands on her husband's shoulder.

"Oh, honey leave him be. He in love." She said chuckling.

"No! My son may be gay but he needs to be protected at all cost. Now. Name, address, what he looks like, and how old is he?" He said looking at his son in the eyes. "Tell me, my innocent child!"

"Connor!! Come on!!" Amaya shouted outside.

Connor sighed in relief running toward his backpack and giving his parents a kiss goodbye.

"Bye!" Connor said waving to his parents.

"This isn't over my boy! I will find him and I will destroy him!!!" Connor's dad shouted.

"Bye honey. Don't forget to give me details later!" Connor's mother said smiling softly.

~School~

"Hahaa oh my god. Your kidding." Adam gasp while wiping a tear away.

"No. They actually said that." Connor said laughing too.

They were in biology class and Connor told Adam what happened at his house with his parents and he couldn't hold back his laughs. Good thing there was a sub and all the students were talking while working. 

"Wow, my parents are worst!" Adam said looking at Connor.

"Really how?" Connor smirk looking at his friend.

"For starters, they love to tease us all the time. They always tell us that they love us no matter what we choose to be. Gay, Straight, or bio." Adam said shaking his head. "They tease me a lot."

"Your mom and dad sound nice." Connor smiled.

"Oh, right. I forgot. I have two moms. No, dad." Adam smiled. "And their the best."

Connor blushed and smiled at Adam softly and putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks, for telling me. They sound awesome." Connor smiled softly.

~Night Time~

Connor was walking on a railing with his cat tail waving back and forth. Amaya was flying around looking for Greg, who ran off. He knew where he went because today was Greg date with Luna girl. He chuckles seeing Amaya landing and groaning. He smiled softly seeing the gray cat on top the car watching him balance himself.

"Ughh, he does know that Luna girl isn't interested in him at all. Right?" Amaya said looking at Connor.

"Owelette, why would you say that. You know Gekko has a huge crush on her and I believe Luna girl also has a crush on him too." Connor said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, but I just don't want him to make a mistake like you did with Leopard," Amaya said making Connor gasp.

"Owelette!" Connor growled. "My relationship isn't your concern!" 

"Catboy, please. It's pretty obvious that he using you so he can get to us." Amaya said looking at Connor.

"How do you even know! Leopard loves me and I love him!" Connor growled angrily.

"Catboy! You can't love a villain. They'll only use you and once they got what they wanted they will beak you to pieces in the end." Amaya said. 

The gray cat gasps at what Amaya said and looked Connor, who looked hurt and angry.

"Look! I don't care what you think of me and Leopard but I swear! If you ever hurt Gekko about his relationship with Luna girl you will regret it!!" Connor hissed in Amaya's face.

Amaya rolled her eyes and cross her arms at Connor.

"Oh please, like Luna girl will even consider going out with Gekko. He too good for her." Amaya said and flew up. "Like how you're too good for Leopard, and he is to bad for you!"

Amaya flew away to search for Greg leaving Connor by himself. He sighed and looked at the gray cat rubbing himself on his leg making him smiled and grab the cat.

"Why must she make everything negative." Connor sighed while nuzzling close to the cat's face.

~Morning~

"Greg come on! Tell me!" Connor said jumping up and down on Greg's bed.

"Okay okay...she said yes! Oh god, like Connor she was so cute when she was blushing and when I asked her she brightens up and said yes." Greg said happily hugging his pet lizard, who licked his face.

Connor chuckles and watches his friend talk more about the date and how wonderful it was until Amaya found him and told Luna girl, to go away. He did tell her that they'll meet up again and she agreed to this and kissed Greg when Amaya wasn't looking.

"I'm so happy for you Greg. You got to be with the girl of your dreams." Connor smiled.

Greg sighs and jump on his bed and looked at his ceiling.

"I can't believe you and I are dating villains. Catboy with Leopard and Gekko with Luna girl. What would the world think." Greg said.

"Nothing! It's our relationship and we choose whoever we want to be with!" Connor said smiling at Greg, who sat up and smirk.

"YEAH!!" Greg shouted happily.

"Honey, dinner time! You to Connor. Come eat!!" Greg's mom scream for them to hear.

"Coming mom! Come on Connor. My mom just made spaghetti!" Greg said happily.

"Ohhhhhhh, I been craving for spaghetti!" Connor said standing up.

"Then come on," Greg said putting his lizard back inside his cage and running downstairs.

Connor followed behind smiling about his new life and how he is ready for what the world will throw at them. Mostly by Amaya, who will try anything to make Greg and Connor break up with their villain lovers.