Chapter 8

A/N: WARNING!! There's gonna be smut here but no NSFW  here. Sorry. Just Smut.

___________________________________________________________________

"We did awesome!" Greg said happily looking at Catboy.

"Yeah, we did. We stop Night Ninja and Romeo altogether." Connor smiled while Amaya chuckles.

"Of course we did. We're awesome." Amaya said smiling at her friend.

Connor rolled his eyes at his friends and took notice of certain feline watching him. He took notice of his teammates heading back to the Owl Glider that he sighed.

"Guys, I'll catch up. I got to handle something." Connor smiled softly.

"Okay, will meet you back at HQ," Greg said dragging Amaya with him.

Connor chuckles and jumps down the building running to where he saw Leopard. He looked around and gasp when he felt arms wrap around his waist and smiled brightly knowing it was Leopard.

"Leopard!" Connor smiled nuzzling close to him making him nuzzle back.

"Hey, kitty," Leopard said. "Come on. We need to talk."

Leopard grabs Connor's hand and walk toward a bench and sat down with Connor behind.

"Look, what going on between us. I don't think its right." Leopard said making Connor's eyes go wide.

"W-What? What do you mean?" Connor asked looking at Leopard worried.

"Catboy, look. You're a hero and me. I'm a villain. Do you actually see us working out?" Leopard sighed while Connor shook his head.

"No, but I want to try this, please. You see how Gekko is head over heels for Luna girl. What makes you think that we can't work Leopard." Connor said looking at Leopard.

He looked at Catboy seeing him in tear but they weren't falling. He smiled softly and put his hand on his cheek rubbing it with his thumb.

"Do you really want to be with a villain?" Leopard said grabbing Catboy by the waist and putting him on his lap.

"Y-Yes, I want too," Connor said softly feeling his tail wrapping around Leopard's tail.

"Okay, kitty. Well, give this shot." Leopard said and kissed Connor making him mewled and wrap his hands around Leopard hearing him groan.

Leopard growled lustfully and made Connor lay down on the bench making him gasp softly. He took advantage of the gasp and deepen the kiss. Connor's ears were pin down and moan out loud when he felt Leopard rubbing his crotch on his.

 "W-Wait. Wait. We can't do this. Not until we know each other's identity."

Connor blinks and looked at Leopard about to pull his mask but stop him and smiled.

"How about we figure out whose, whose. Whoever figures it out first have to listen to the winner. We can give each other's hints though." Connor smiled making Leopard chuckled.

"Okay, deal. Come on. You should head to bed." Leopard said helping Connor up and walking him to HQ.

~Connor's Home~

Connor was rubbing his hair after he finished his bath. He sighs in relief and fell on his bed enjoying the comfort and looked at his poster. For some reason, the poster resembles Leopard making Connor think back on the conversation they had about their relationship. He grabs his pillow and held it close to his face thinking about the kiss he shared with Leopard. How they were close to each other, with Leopard over him and looking at him with lust. Connor gasp softly touching his crotch rubbing it while thinking about Leopard and how he was growling lustfully at him. He moans softly putting his hand inside his pj pants and arch his back when he started jacking off.

"Ah-Ahh~~" Connor mewled holding the pillow tight with his left arm. "L-Leopard~"

He gasps and started to tremble when he started jacking off harder. He puts his face on his pillow covering his moaning and decided to finger himself.

"I-I should stop..." Connor said to himself.

He bites his lip and sighed in defeat and grab some lube that he stole from his parents in his drawer. He sat up and looked at the lube blushing deep red and looked at the clock to see it was 3:30 a.m. He sighed and put the lube back in the drawer and laid back down on his bed hugging his pillow. 

~Morning~

Connor was rubbing his eyes while Amaya was talking about how their last night mission was fun and that she was glad Leopard didn't bug them. Greg rolled his eyes and looked at his friend seeing how he was still rubbing his eyes.

"Connor, you okay?" Greg asked making Amaya look at him.

"Y-Yeah...just Ack!" Connor gasp bumping into someone almost falling down.

The person grabs Connor by his waist pulling him up and Connor put his hands on the boy's chest and looked up. He blushed deep red thinking that the person he was looking at was Leopard.

"L-Leopard?" Connor said hearing a laugh from the person.

"Hehee sorry. The names Adam." Adam said smiling at Connor while Amaya and Greg looked at Adam trying to figure out why he resembles someone they know.

They turned around when they heard running seeing it was Aidan and he puffs out an air.

"Adam, the first day of school and already you tripping people," Aidan said looking at Adam still holding Connor.

Adam rolled his eyes and pulled Connor up and smiled softly at him making Connor blush even more.  Amaya went to Aidan, who eyes were twitching.

"Aidan whose he?" Amaya asked with Greg behind.

"Oh right! Adam these are my friend. Amaya, Greg, and Connor. You guys this Adam. My twin brother." Aidan said sticking his hand out.

Amaya and Greg looked at Aidan and back at Adam, who let go of Connor and went to stand next to Aidan with his arms cross. Connor went to stand next to Greg rubbing his head.

"Umm, thanks for catching me, Adam. It was my fault that I crash to him, Aidan." Connor said looking at Aidan and Adam.

"Hehe, I guess someone owes me an apologie," Adam said looking at Aidan, who sighed and pushed his brother's face.

"Fine, sorry. Come on guys we better get to class." Aidan said waving his hand at his friends.

Amaya smiled and ran after Aidan talking about their project while Greg looked at Connor.

"Are you okay?" Greg asked looking at his friend.

"Yeah, I was just tired. Anyways I was caught. No harm done." Connor smiled and look back at Adam, who was watching him and wave at him.

Connor smiled and wave back making Greg chuckle and shove his friend shoulder. He chuckles and pushes open the door but gasps softly feeling Adam rubbing his hair making him look at him. Adam smiled and walk ahead with his hands in his pockets and following his brother.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: Boom!! Aidan has a twin brother. Hahaha, the reason to why he didn't enroll at the same time like his brother was because he didn't want to go to school.