Chapter 35

"Okay after that Aidan brought me flowers and presents." Amaya sighed while flipping her brown hair.

"Okay, Miss. OMG, my boyfriend is perfect." Connor chuckled looking at her roll her eyes.

"Oh please. You gust about Adam whenever he is brought up." She said smirking at him seeing him blush.

"W-Whatever that's different." He said back crossing his arms.

"Hmm." She chuckles and looks at Greg, who was looking at his notepad. "Greg, what are you doing?" 

"Oh. I'm trying to figure out where to take Luna Girl for our date today. I just don't know where to bring her." Greg smiled brightly. "I have tons of places to take her but I can't seem to figure out which is perfect for us."

Amaya blinked while Connor looked amazed. When Greg finished talking he looked up smiling brightly at his two friends. Aidan and Adam were behind the group looking amazed too, hearing on what Greg was saying.

"Damn! Luna Girl is one lucky villain to have you." Adam said smirking and walk toward Greg and putting his right arm around his shoulder. "Look, to give you a hint. Take her stargazing cause I know they're gonna be a meteor shower today and she would love it!"

"Really!?" Greg asked and smiled brightly when he nodded his head. "Great!!! That'll be our date plan!! Thanks, Adam, I'm really glad your best friends with my girlfriend." 

"Na it no problem." Adam chuckles going to Ryder side making sure he was on his left and grabbing his hand with his right hand.

"Well, then let's get going!" Amaya chuckles grabbing her lover's hand and walking forward.

Connor chuckles and looked at Adam looking at him smiling softly. He raised a brow at his lover and went on his tiptoes and gave him a kiss.

"What was that for?" Adam smiled looking at Connor chuckle.

"Cause you keep staring at me. Come on, dummy." Connor smiled showing his teeth and walking forward holding Adam's hand.

Adam smirk and follow behind but stop feeling like something was holding him back. He looked back and his face went white. There standing a few feet behind was a dark shadow smirking at him and open its eyes revealing his owns. He shook his head and turn around and gasp when he felt hands on his cheeks.

"Adam, are you okay?" Connor asked worried looking at his lover.

"I-I...yeah...just dazed off a little." Adam smiled walking forward holding his lover's hand and looking back when Connor looked forward.

The shadow was gone and when he looked down at his shadow he sighed. The shadow was himself and the reason to why he views himself as that was because he hasn't fully forgiven himself for all the trouble he has caused. They caught up with the others and Aidan looked at his brother seeing him smiling softly at Connor, who was talking about his classes. He knew his brother was struggling with his past and hasn't fully forgiven himself yet but he hopes Connor would make him see it. They went to the park and Amaya drag Aidan to the swings so they spend time. Greg told them he was gonna head home so he can get things ready for his date. Connor watched his best friend leave and looked at Adam, who was looking down and shaking.

"Adam?" Connor asked putting his hand on his lover's left shoulder.

"H-Huh?" Adam said fast making Connor worried.

"Are you sure your okay?" Connor said looking closer at Adam, who tried looking away. "Cause I have a feeling that things are not fine."

Adam looked at his lover and sighed shaking his head and looking back at his shadow hiding behind a tree from afar and watching them.

"I-I haven't forgiven myself for the harm I have caused you, your friends and this town...and killing Leila...." He said softly looking at his hands shaking making him sigh. "I guess villains never get a chance to rest..."

"Oh Adam, why didn't you tell me this sooner. I could have helped you." Connor said bringing him down into a hug. 

He blinked away his tears and held Connor close closing his good eye and enjoying the comfort he was getting from his mate. They sat down and Adam told him everything that was bothering him and how he hasn't forgiven himself. Connor was looking at Adam sadly but mix with concern.

"Oh, Adam...I'm sorry...I should have been there for you." He said making him shake his head laughing.

"No, it was my fault that you didn't know...I made sure to hide it well...I guess today wasn't easy for me..." Adam said looking at his left shoulder that didn't have an arm anymore. "Losing an arm...I still have nightmares about that..."

Connor looked at his lover looking at his gone left arm and went close making him look at him and kissed his lips. He pulled back and smiled softly at him.

"Well, I know it will take time to heal up from the incident but just know that we all forgiven you and don't blame you for anything. Leila didn't give you choice she was either going to kill you or me or the both of us." Connor said brushing his thumb over Adam's cheeks. "And please, don't make this be on your shoulders forever. Please forgive yourself my love because...you really don't deserve all this stress on you. It's not good for you."

Adam swallows and wipes his eyes feeling tears forming and nod his head and pulled Connor into a hug. He closed his eyes and open them again feeling the eyes watching and his eyes went wide when his shadow was staring at his face close up. It turns its head and stood up. He watched it smirk again and vanish away leaving his mind for good. He smiles and pulled back kissing Connor and deepen the kiss earning a soft moan from him.

"Thank you...my lost kitten..." Adam smiled making him smiled back and kiss his lover once again.

"Of course, my Leopard," Connor whisper softly hugging him close once again.

THE END

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Ahhhhhhhh this is the end of this wonderful child fanfic story. HAhahaa this story really didn't have a lot of nsfw or smut. Just a little bit of fluff and a little bit of smut. Will anyways I hope you wonderful people enjoyed this beautiful story and love everything about my handicap Adam. Thank you for reading and continue to read my stories, my dears!!!