Chapter 19

"Ahh!" Connor groans while trying to sit down. 

Amaya and Greg raise a brow at Connor making him chuckle nervously and smile.

"Are you okay Connor? We didn't see you at HQ." Amaya asked seeing how Connor was trembling.

"Yeah, I'm okay! Just oversleep!" Connor laughed while flinching in pain when he put to much pressure on his butt. 

Greg looked concern for his friend but looked at Adam and Aidan seeing them talking but caught how Adam just smirk at Connor when he whined in pain. He made a disgusted face when Adam looked at him and wink at him but heard Amaya gasp.

"Connor! Is that a bite mark!?" Amaya said looking at Connor's neck.

"W-What n-no!!" Connor said covering his bite mark with his jacket. "I-I...ummm."

Connor stood up and limp out of the room leaving his shock friends behind. He sighed when he was alone in the school library. Lucky it was break time allowing Connor to take a breath.

"Can't sit right huh. Or even walk." Connor gasp seeing Adam walking toward him. "Thought I check in."

"I am sooo mad at you!" Connor growled while looking away.

"Oh, come on. You enjoyed it just as much as I did." Adam chuckled hugging Connor from behind. "How we did it four times in a row. You pretty much enjoyed it."

"Yeah, but I'm sore now because of you!" Connor whined but gasp when he felt Adam grabbing his butt.

"I know...I know~" Adam purred and kissed Connor earning mewls. 

He pushes Connor to the wall and started french kissing him earning soft moans. Connor gasp when he felt Adam kissing his neck including the bite mark that he was trembling again. He leans close to Adam but gasps when he felt his hand touch sticky splat.

"W-What?" Connor turned away from Adam earning a growl and looked at the splat. "Night Ninja?"

Adam raises a brow and gasps when he saw the librarian of the school up on the ceiling looking down at them all splatted up. 

~Night Time~

"He what!!" Amaya shouted while looking at Connor.

"Night Ninja had our school librarian splat on the ceiling," Connor said crossing his arms. "But I don't get why."

"Then well figure it out! Come on!" Greg smiled.

They went to Connor's Cat car and drove to the public library since Pj robot said that he there now. They got and jump out of the car landing in a pose but Connor groans in pain at how he posed.

"Are you sure your okay?" Amaya asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, come on," Connor said running inside with the others.

They went inside and gasps seeing the librarian stuck on the ceiling too and how the Ninjalinos were taking each ninja books. Night Ninja was laughing but gasp when he saw the pj masks.

"Ughhh great the Pj losers are here. Ninjalinos stop them!!" Night Ninja shouted watching is minions attacking them.

"Watch out guys," Greg said jumping over some Ninjalinos and throwing his super Gekko shields at them.

 Amaya flew up and used her owl wind wings and smirk seeing some of them flying away. Connor was using his flexibility and flip over them but gasp in pain when landed on his butt by accident. He lung forward when the Ninjalinos threw sticky splat at him and rolled to a statue and hide behind it. He sighed and looked to see his friends are doing okay. He watches as Amaya trapped each Ninjalinos inside her super owl feathers and Greg was throwing each one inside the feather prison. He looked around and caught Night Ninja leaving the scene with the Ninja books making him frown.

"Not on my watch!" Connor said and ran out from his hiding spot. "I'm going after Night Ninja." 

"Catboy! Wait!" Gekko said looking at his friend running after Night Ninja.

Connor looked around confused on how Night Ninja escape fast but gasp seeing the same trap he was caught coming towards him but he lucky dodge it. He growled when he saw Night Ninja laughing and used his super cat speed.

"Hahaa!! Just as planned!" Night Ninja said watching as his purple splat went around Connor when he pulls on a string

He gasps and looked around but slips on the orb hitting on his butt making him moan. He covered his mouth with his cat ears pinned down in embarrassment while NIght Ninja was laughing to even take notice. Or to even notice a shadow from behind. Night Ninja walk toward the trap and smirk at Connor while he struggles to get up.

"Well well, seem like this trap works on a silly cat like you." Night Ninja said.

"But not when helps around a corner!" Night Ninja gasped thinking it was Leopard but it wasn't. "The name, Mungus!"

Amaya and Greg came out of the library to see Mungus and Connor stuck inside the same trap as before. Amaya looked at Mungus and gasp in happiness.

"Omg its Aidan!" Amaya said happily holding her hands together.

"Come on! Well, talk about this after we save Catboy!" Greg said while running to Connor.

They ran to Night Ninja with Aidan help and they defeated him faster than ever. Night Ninja ran away seeking revenge once again leaving the heroes behind. Amaya smiled brightly and lung toward Aidan.

"OMG AIDAN!!!" Amaya smiled brightly.

"A-Amaya!?" Aidan gasp while holding her up. "H-How did you know!?"

"I recognize the voice. Omg, you're a hero! That wonderful!!" Amaya smiled brightly hugging her crush earning a blush and a hug back from him.

"Hello, a little help here." Greg sighed while Connor looked at Aidan.

"R-Right sorry. Super Mungus bite!" Aidan said watching the orb pop and Connor falling out but landed on his butt once again.

"Owwww..." Connor whined while looking down. "I hate my life..."

Aidan chuckled while Amaya helps Connor up and smiled at him while he sighed and nodded. She smiled brightly and hug Connor making him groan once again. She apologizes and turns around to Aidan.

"Mungus would you like to become a member of the Pj masks team!" Amaya said looking at her crush eyes.

"Are you kidding! Yes!!" Aidan smiled and hug his crush happily twirling her around.

Greg rolled his eyes with a smile while Connor smiled and went to grab the bag of books but gasp seeing Leopard glaring at his twin brother and looked at Connor. He smiled softly and whisper a sorry and vanish away leaving a worried and concern Connor.