Chapter 33

~Five Months later~

"Okay but come on! Adam wasn't that bad." Connor said looking at Amaya, while Greg went to look for his things.

"Connor, five months ago he almost took over the world by sucking all of our spirits, second making them slaves and third he could have destroyed our reality with that stunt he pulled with the crystal." She said looking at Connor. "Should I continue."

"But he did save us, losing an arm and his sight." He said back defending his lover.

"I really can't believe that and look I can't trust him anymore. I already accepted Greg going out Luna Girl but you going out with the villain who tried to destroy the reality isn't on my okay list." She said and sighed softly. "Look I was getting used to the fact that you two were together but after what he did...I don't think I can trust him being with you."

Connor looked at Amaya and Greg, who sighed and rubbed his hair.

"Amaya does have a point. Adam is dangerous even more as Leopard." Greg said looking at his best friend. "Sorry, Connor."

Connor sighed and looked away sadly. He closed his eyes but gasp when a splat flew to him making him jump back.

"What the?" Connor said looking around confused.

"Was that a sticky splat," Greg said looking around too.

"It was and it was pointed on me," Connor said looking at his friends. 

"Then we have to find out why Night Ninja threw that!" Amaya said looking at her friends.

~Night Time~

"Pj Robot can you look through the security cam at the school," Greg asked looking at his friend robot doing his job.

They were watching the video seeing nothing happening but raised a brow seeing a person walking toward the splat that was supposed to hit Connor. Connor looked closer to seeing the person flip her hair that was covering her right eye and grab the splat.

"Who is that?" Greg said looking at his teams.

"New Villain?" Amaya said looking at the girl walk away.

"Probably but who and where did she come from?" Connor said looking down thinking but looked up when he heard Amaya gasp.

"Look! It's Leopard!" Greg said and cover his mouth when he notices Leopard left arm was gone and his left eye was yellow just like Namir. 

"You weren't lying..." Amaya whispered looking at Connor, who sadly smiled at him.

"Yeah, but what is he doing back. He didn't even call me." Connor switches the control and made the cat Car pot up. "Let's take the Cat Car!"

They drive to the school fast and Connor was the first to jump off. He ran with the others behind and stop in front of the high school doors to see Leopard kneeling down and looking at the tracks.

"Fuck, she was here already..." Adam growled but sniff the air and stood up fast turning his head toward Connor. "Catboy..."

Connor smiled and ran to Adam, who smiled brightly and held him tightly with his right arm. Greg and Amaya watched as they were hugging each other but Amaya frown and went to Connor who pulled back smiling at Adam. She pulled him back and stood in front of him.

"What are you doing back!" She yelled looking at Adam who sighed and looked at her.

"Some I know is here to hunt down Catboy and kill him." He said looking at the team gasp in horror.

"What!" Greg shouted pulling Connor back. "You come back just to only bring problems! Leopard you change!"

Adam frowns and looked away but looked up when Amaya shoved her finger at his chest.

"You backstabbing idiot! What more do you want to harm!" She hissed angrily making him look at her. "We already healed up from what you cause five months ago just for you to cause another problem! Its good thing you lost your arm and sight."

"Amaya!" Greg and Connor both shouted seeing her glaring at Adam.

He held his hands in a fist shaking in anger but sighed releasing his fist. 

"Look...I came here to handle her myself so...just watch Catboy." He said and turn around walking away.

"L-Leopard wait!" Connor cried out but Amaya stopped him. "How could you do that!!"

Greg looked at Connor and then toward Amaya, who frown and looked at their leader.

"What! Told him the truth about him bringing problem! Connor open your eyes! All he brings is trouble and harm." Amaya hissed back.

"But he handicap! How the fuck do you think he can cause harm to me!?" Connor cried out looking at her. "I'm gonna go help him. SuperCat Speed!" 

"Catboy wait!!" Greg shouted watching his best friend run away.

Connor wiped away his tears and ran to the top of a tall building and stop. He sighed and looked around for his mate. He used his super cat ears and looked to his right where the playground was at. He nods and ran toward the park not knowing someone was watching.

"Leopard?" Connor said looking around and walking around the park and seeing nothing. 

He sighed but gasp seeing him revealing himself behind the jungle gym. 

"Catboy you aren't supposed to be here," Adam said jumping off the bars and walking toward him.

"I just want to apologize for what my teammates said to you. That wasn't fair for them to say that." Connor whined making Adam frown but pulled him back quickly and growled. "Leila."

"Adam! My kitty you aren't supposed to be here." The villain name Leila said pouting. "That was supposed to kill Catboy."

"I won't let you harm my mate, Leila! Fucking leave already!" Adam hissed showing his fangs.

"Ohh, Adam I'm doing you a favor. I'm gonna destroy him and then we can be together! The greatest villain couple ever!" Leila said happily holding a sharp flower.

"Who is she?" Conner asked his lover seeing him frown.

"She was my friend but when she found out that I had a BOYFRIEND already she went after you by making me fall asleep. I found out by my brother and went after her." He growled looking at her smirk.

"The name Fire Lily and I'm here to kill you cause Adam belongs to me and me alone!" She chuckles and lungs toward the couple with her sharp flower.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: I was lazy to write how they meet, becoming friends and how Adam was doing with being a one arm person. Including being half blind. Oh well, hope you like it! Also, I did an animation for this story but the freaking chapter won't let me show it on here if I post it on Youtube. Ughhh whatever.