Chapter 16

~One Month Later~

"Come on!!" Connor was running to school with Amaya and Greg behind.

"Wait!! Why are we running?" Amaya asked. "I know you excited to see Adam back in school but I didn't expect you to be this happy."

"Come on Amaya!" Greg chuckles.

Connor and Greg both promise not to tell Amaya about Adam being Leopard because Adam doesn't trust her that much like his brother does. Connor ran in and smiled brightly seeing his lover leaning on a tree while Aidan was reading his book and smiled when he spotted Connor.

"Hey, lover boy. Your lost kitty here." Aidan nudge making Adam smiled brightly.

"Connor." Adam smiled and looked at the entrance seeing Connor running to him.

Connor hugs his love feeling so happy that he fully healed and was able to move around. Adam chuckled nuzzling his kitty face enjoying the warmth. Amaya puffs out a air and looked so confused on seeing how Connor was hugging Adam.

"What? Isn't Connor going out with Leopard." Amaya whisper. "Wait don't tell me. He broke up with him!"

Amaya smiled brightly while Greg looked shocked and confused.

"What do you mean?" Greg asked but gasp when Aidan hugged Amaya.

"Amaya where have you been? I missed you!" Aidan said hugging her close.

Amaya chuckles but gasp when she saw Connor slips on a slippy splat. Lucky Adam caught him and looked at the slippy splat. Then they took notice of everyone slipping around.

"How did we miss that?"Adam asked out loud.

~Night Time~

"Night Ninja, why aren't I surprise." Connor sighs while shaking his head.

"Wait! Romeo there too and...what!!" Greg gasp looking at the computer close.

"What is it Gekko?" Amaya asked worriedly.

They looked at the screen to see Luna girl trying to get free from the ropes that robot tied her in and her moths inside a bubble splat. Greg looked worried and concern for his lover while Amaya sighed.

"Seem like someone didn't mind her own business. Thank god you're not dating her, Gekko." Amaya chuckles softly. "To the Owl Glider!"

Greg twitch while Connor put his hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down. Don't let it get to you." Connor said.

"Okay, thanks Catboy," Greg said smiling. "Oh, also Owelette believe that you and Leopard bro-"

"Hurry up boys!!" Amaya shouted with a smile.

~The Park~

"Ughhh, why exactly are you two idiots keeping me here! I am a villain too!!" Luna girl screamed.

"Yes, we know and we also know that your friends with Leopard." Night Ninja said crossing his arms.

"And. He is a villain too!" Luna girl said glaring at the two idiots.

"We know. That why we need to talk to him. He has been gone for a month after that fight with Armadillain." Romeo said while fixing his coat. "We just wanted to make sure he was, alive." 

Luna girl rolled her eyes and sighed while watching Night Ninja and Romeo. The Pj masks park the car and ran down the trail that leads inside the woods. They gasp when Ninjalinos jump out screaming and attacking them.

"Ughh this is pointless. Owl Wind Wings!!" Amaya shouted using her wings to blow away the Ninjalinos making them fly away.

"Great job Owelette! Let's go!" Connor said running forward with Greg behind.

They got there and hide behind bushes watching Luna girl trying to get free while Night Ninja was ordering his Ninjalinos to keep watch while Romeo was doing something on his vehicle.

"What are they doing?" Greg asked looking at Luna girl mostly.

"I don't know. Probably waiting for someone." Connor said.

"I think I know who it is," Amaya growled.

Leopard landed on the ground on all fours and stood up looking strong and powerful. Connor ear went down and purred softly but shook his head. Leopard or should I now say, Adam, looked around seeing the Ninjalinos surrounding him and looked back up at Night Ninja and Romeo.

"I got your message. What do you losers want?" Adam said crossing his arms. "I could be messing with the Pj masks instead of being here." 

"I thought Armadillain killed you. Seem like your stronger than I thought." Romeo chuckles.

"So you're the one who sent Armadillain," Adam said looking at Romeo. "I'm impressed, Romeo. Really I am."

Adam clapped his hands while Romeo smiled feeling proud that he impressed Leopard while Night Ninja growled.

"Anyways, why did you idiot caught, my friend?" Adam asked looking at Luna girl, who looked ready to kill the two idiots.

"Cause we need to talk to you of course. The only way to get you out was using Luna girl and we need to talk to her too." Night Ninja said shrugging his shoulder making Adam roll his eyes.

"Idiots." Leopard sighed and took noticed of the Pj masks behind the bush and smirk. "Here, I'll talk but there ones thing."

"What that?" Romeo asked.

"You idiots allowed the Pj masks here!!" Adam growled throwing a Ninjalino at the bush to make the team jump out the way. "Nice going." 

Adam smirks at Connor while he glared at him. Night Ninja order his Ninjalinos to go after the team while Adam ran to Luna girl.

"Let's get you out of here," Adam said.

"Took you long enough." Luna girl smirk. "Go free my moths. I got this now." 

Adam nods and ran to the bubble and pop it easy seeing the moths flying to their master. Adam smiles and looked back to check if his lover was okay and smirk seeing the Pj masks winning of course. He nods his head at Luna girl, who took her eyes off Gekko and nod back. She left the scene with her moths behind while Adam watch just to make sure she was gone. He smirks knowing that Romeo and Night Ninja ran off leaving him with the Pj masks.

"Well, did you miss me," Adam smirked showing his sharp teeth.

"No!" Amaya shouted.

"Yes!" Connor ran to Adam hugging him once again. "I did..."

"Twice the hug. You are really clingy, kitty." Adam chuckles and hugs back.

Greg smiled while Amaya smacks her face. Connor pulled back and kissed Adam, who purred and kissed back but frown when Connor was pulled back from him.

"Enough! Why did Romeo and Night Ninja want to talk to you?" Amaya asked glaring at Leopard.

"Yeah, also why did they use Luna girl as bait," Greg asked concern for his lover.

"Well, Luna girl and I have been working together making us close friends," Adam said smiling at Greg, who sighed and smile back. "Also, I don't really know why. I got their letter about wanting to talk and that Luna girl was there too but I knew that was a lie and that they captured Luna girl. So that's why I'm here." 

"Yeah, not buying it!" Amaya growled. "Just because you saved Catboy life doesn't mean I don't trust you, Leopard." 

Adam rolled his eyes and looked at Connor, who was trying to get lose from Amaya hold but couldn't. He sighed and crossed his arms and looked at Amaya. Well, this was a night to start after being gone for a month.